What ended up happening with the thread from last night, Sup Forumsros? The one either about Abdul, Duluth...

What ended up happening with the thread from last night, Sup Forumsros? The one either about Abdul, Duluth, or Bay Park Ave, depending on who you asked?
I've been away from Sup Forums for 24 hours and lost track. I was here till somewhere down the second thread.

Where'd it end at?!

Other urls found in this thread:

eye.swfchan.com/flash.asp?id=195108&n=thisismyonlychancetoaskforhelpicanonlypostoneflashayearpleasesendhelpto22bayparkavduls.swf
youtube.com/watch?v=a67zTv5GFDY
google.com/maps/place/22 Park Ave, Duluth, MN 55806/@46.7714577,-92.1234663,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x52ae4d7eabf7c379:0x760fd77af96681f7!8m2!3d46.771457!4d-92.121272
randomarchive.com/board/b/thread/696636463
missingin.org/minnesota/duluth.htm
archive.4plebs.org/f/thread/3121929/
img.4plebs.org/boards/f/image/1469/57/1469573204627.swf
swiftirc.net/index.php?page=chat&client=qwebirc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Second bump. C'mon Sup Forums! We were almost heroes!

I started one earlier today. No one jlined and it 404'd. I was the user who made the Abdul theory. We found 2 houses that seemed suspicious, but anons were waiting until first light to check em out. One in Duluth and on in NY.

Gay. What happened to our great Sup Forums? We were invincible! I saw the one user was going to check out the NY house, didn't see the duluth one.

Sup Forumsump until fags from last night find this thread. Lets help the captive out.

Hold on with the cringe there m8. But I agree. I want the Sup Forums who tracked that cat killing faggots IP and showed pics to his mom and police.

Thanks OP. I tried to start this about 30 minutes ago but it 404ed without a reply. Also, anyone know anything about the 7415 serial killer another user was posting about? Sounded bad ass.

Another bump. This has potential to make Sup Forums great again.

What happened last night what did Sup Forums stumble upon?

My bad, the cringe sometimes speaks for itself. Agreed. Now we have a bunch of 12 year olds on here giggling and looking for cheese pizza.

7415 Killer? Give info pls, sounds neat.

Fuck Trump and America; Make Sup Forums Great Again!

We almost answered a desperate cry for help, a plea for rescue, but fell short of greatness due to a) a typo, b) a cut off file name, or c) the fact that we're all a bunch of faggots.

Yes I would also like to know

this is my only chance to ask for help i can only post one flash a year please send help to 22 bay park av duls.swf

(Possibly filename was cut off)

File:
eye.swfchan.com/flash.asp?id=195108&n=thisismyonlychancetoaskforhelpicanonlypostoneflashayearpleasesendhelpto22bayparkavduls.swf

Source: (popular on /f/)
youtube.com/watch?v=a67zTv5GFDY [Open]

Google Maps:
google.com/maps/place/22 Park Ave, Duluth, MN 55806/@46.7714577,-92.1234663,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x52ae4d7eabf7c379:0x760fd77af96681f7!8m2!3d46.771457!4d-92.121272

Note: No "e" in Av when you look at the Park Av sign. (by the intersection of W 2nd Street)

What we had last time I checked

Basically, someone posted a .swf file on /f/ with a spooky filename. Now we're trying to help them.

Yes, all that. My only problem with our leads so far, is that it all seems good, but where the fuck has "bay" fucked of to? There's no "bay" anywhere near that Duluth place.

Bump

The road was named Bay Park I believe.

Another user posted about something from back in the day. A Sup Forums user would upload wav files that contained binary. Most of the messages would contain messages about murders when translated. Pictures from murder scenes were uploaded at times. The uploader would even taunt the Sup Forums guys at times. One of the last clues was 7415. One brave user found a vacant apartment with that number and went inside. The interior seemed to match some of the content of the photos. One of the last decoded binary messages were coordinates that were in Ireland, but no anons were close enough to go.

But what happened a kidnap etc?

Just Park Av, I believe. We were excited because it was "av" and not "ave", which matches the file name, but no Bay.

We don't know.

To steal an user's post:

this is my only chance to ask for help i can only post one flash a year please send help to 22 bay park av duls.swf

(Possibly filename was cut off)

File:

Source: (popular on /f/)
youtube.com/watch?v=a67zTv5GFDY [Open]

Google Maps:

Note: No "e" in Av when you look at the Park Av sign. (by the intersection of W 2nd Street)

What we had last time I checked

Basically, someone posted a .swf file on /f/ with a spooky filename. Now we're trying to help them.

Shit...that would've been fucking awesome. Someone should book a flight to Ireland for great justice. If they get murdered, then they shall ride to Valhalla, shiny and chrome.

Bump, you fucking faggots. Someones life might be at stake.

Bump faggots

Bumping to help save a life

>Don't fall the b/ait
>Let's not make a new b/read again

Shut the fuck up Abdul!

Bump

randomarchive.com/board/b/thread/696636463

bump

Fuck you Abdul!

7415 faggots get in here too. There are some Irish fags around this time.

No! Is no fuck for me! IS FUCK FOR YOU!!!

Bump

so was the rape palace ruled out? what about the creepy house that ppl saw faces in the windows that were actually trees

Okay I'll throw my theory in again. Wasn't popular last night. What if "Duls" wasn't a typo or cut off? What if it's a name? There are apparently 4 people in the United States with that name, all in different states.

Interesting. Any of the four connected in some way to a missing person, or a 22 bay park ave?

No idea. That only important part of the message was 22bayparkavduls

Guys just hold my dick will you?

She's dead now. You guys fucking suck. Enjoy your fur and trap threads.

Sigh. Sorry we failed you, or rather, /f/ failed you. Next time, use Sup Forums. There's a moral of a story if I ever heard one. Always use Sup Forums.
We tried, but you're doomed to have your face worn by Abdul. Sucks to suck, I guess.

She's a fucking lampshade now. When did Sup Forums lose its power?

Here's something that might help out in this search. Breath a breath of fresh air into the search.

Can someone sum up whats going on?

chekd
I second this... Im not really following what went down.

The gods demand to know.

Trips saves the day.

fuckwit?

This post sums it up for anyone new. Someone uploaded this message to /f/ last night.

Yeah wtf is gooing on

could have been ave. dul street

See

>randomarchive.com/board/b/thread/696636463
Checked
So its someone asking for help that can only contact Sup Forums once a year? should have went to Sup Forums
we should have had this shit cracked

(Nice dubs.)

All ya'll's are too lazy to read the thread.

Basically.
Someone posted the image mentioned higher up in the thread in /f/. Sup Forums, being fucking faggots but faggots with good hearts decided to step in and try to find who/where/what is going on.

First, we thought it was a doctor somewhere, I forget where, but realized it was unlikely. Then, in Bay Park NY, we found a 22 park ave, I think, and it was a shady ass house with a shady shed, and we thought we thought that was it. Some anonfag was going to check it out, but either pussied out or was taken and is now part of this.

Someone else decided it was 22 park ave in Duluth, MN. Because of the duls, I think. Far fetched in my opinion, not least because there was no mention of Bay, and in such a careful cry for help, why would they put a nonesense word in.

That's where we are now.

We're trying to find
a) 22 baypark ave, duls.
b) 22 Bay Park ave, duls
c) 22 Bay Park/Baypark, and the avduls means Abdul.
d) None of the above.

I think that covers most of it. Feel free to correct me if I'm mistaken.

We should have. But, Sup Forums isn't what it once was, and a bunch of faggot 12 year olds chimed in and wasted our time with bullshit, and nothing got done, and we're more than 24 hours later.

Doxxing is my specialty. Amazing at it. Ill get on this, ill report back with a thread if I find anything. Anymore evidence that'll help out?

Godspeed, user. The pertinent info is really just "22bayparkavduls". It's not much.

A bunch of shit Sup Forums came up with, but nothing else from og user. Literally all we have is "this is my only chance to ask for help i can only post one flash a year please send help to 22 bay park av duls.swf"

what info do we have that this isnt bait? This is repeating year to year right? If all we have is that then covered most of the possible addresses. Ill still look into it.

Don't fuck with us user. You better do it. Lives (possibly including the user who went to investigate) could be on the line.

22 Park Ave, Portland, ME 04101

An user went to the shady shack in NY I think. No word back. I have money that's the place. Two or three anons in that area should meet up with weapons and fuck shit up.

Ill see what I can do, I did not realize there was such little information.

22 Park Ave, Coventry, RI 02816

No info that it isn't bait. It very well could be. But it's worth the chance. Nothing to lose.

Also, still looking for 7415 serial killer info. We have Ireland fags that can help this time around.

None. No info that it isn't bait. But might as well check, right?
I covered most of the addresses, now the question is looking past those addresses, seeing who owns, them, where they are exactly, if anyone is missing in those areas, etc etc.
Good luck, fair user!

Oh shit...thay place does look kinda shady, and it is near a bay I think. Any Mainefags wanna check it out? Also, if this is Abdul, you won't get any more masks faggot.

I don't think being near a bay is good enough. It needs to be part of the address or area. Other wise why would it be in the middle of the file name? Why not any other landmarks? Too many problems with that.

Shall we make a discord or an IRCD?

True. Provided this isn't bait, I honestly hope we pull this off. We could be on one of those "Sup Forums Mysteries" videos.

22 Bay Park Drive, Brandon, MS 39047

does anyone have the older threads? he said one a year, was there more?

Trips has spoken, make it happen, Sup Forums.

A general Google search for duls comes up as Detroit

Shit. That's closer than we've gotten in two days. If that's it, which makes sense, then the avdul could really be, Abdul. It's starting to come together, Sup Forums

avduls
S/he meant ave, obviously.
The "D" key is next to the "E". The person may have hit it on mistake.

as for the uls I dont know.

I don't remember anything about Mississippi in the original thread?

We didn't have any state, or even country info. But thats the first "22 bay park" anything we've found. There's only been "22 park" and shit.

Would anyone want to make a discord?

yeah and thats the problem. it may not be in the US

MS fag here. I'm about 45 mins from Brandon. It's right outside of Jackson. There's a huge reservoir there.

Correct. We've got nothing. But that's never stopped Sup Forums before. We just need to keep putting our heads together and crack this.

I'm the user that posted this. Some other user was in Duluth and was going to check out the location. That area is very near the "St Louis Bay" and if you google 22 Bay Park it comes up (even though the sign says Park Av) Thats Av with no 'e'. It isn't a real street though. It's like a walking path.

Note: missingin.org/minnesota/duluth.htm (may not be related)

Another user think Avduls is a name. He was working on this: pastebin com / zFGVDT6b

>Sup Forums
81 replies.

This is the Park Av path. W 2nd St intersection.

Archived thread:
archive.4plebs.org/f/thread/3121929/

File here:
img.4plebs.org/boards/f/image/1469/57/1469573204627.swf

Dont suppose you have the coordinates? I live in Ireland and I might be close to it

See:

>pastebin com / zFGVDT6b
I am making a IRC channel, I will give info soon.

swiftirc.net/index.php?page=chat&client=qwebirc

Nick:whatever you want
Channel: #avduls

Bump so no 404

what are the coordinates you spoke of in Ireland?

Join the IRC guys. If we are going to crack this we cannot loose contact

Backstory? I don't understand what's going on

Fucking read then, newfag.

And a nice day to you too...

I don't know. The user last night knew a lot about it. Said it looks like this guy has been killing since the 80s. It was really creepy.

Ireland is a pretty small place, only takes a 1 - 2 hour car ride to get anywhere, so there would be a good chance i could be close to it