He did it bros

the MOTM is back, where were you when you realized this?

it's complete trash, Speedin' Bullet was better

sitting in my room

man on the moon ever being a good album is the greatest con of our time

why even b8 if its not gonna be gr8, you 8nt even trying

This is fantastic but it has some tracks that, while not bad, he sounds far too lethargic on and could be cut

still its the best he's released since MOTM II

totally agree, all in all, this a hugee massive gaping improvement since his last couple releases

I'm not b8ing, it's my actual opinion..

hook line ANND sinker my guy

whatever you want to believe

more like STINKER HAHA

If it was cut down to about 12 tracks it would be his best definitely

That artwork is fucking atrocious though

ITS SO GOOD OMFG
hater
suck my dick
idiot
get lost

This is barely better than Indicud, which was just medoiocre. Has Cudi fallen so far off that his fans freak out when he actually puts out a decent product? And when is he gonna stop with that weird moaning groaning thing, it's just annoying and makes him sound constipated holy shit

indicud is the worst album I've ever heard in my life and I consider this to be pretty good

You really think Indicud is worse than Satellite Flight and SB2H? Indicud at least had Beez and Immortal, which I thought were pretty cool tracks.

Either way I had pretty much just started the album and thought the first three tracks were garbage and that the rest would follow suit but Be Design and All In are pretty good, I guess I spoke too soon after being too used to Cudi disappointing me.

It's supposed to be on Spotify but i can't find it, anyone else finding it?

hes trolling bro. or hes just retarded

Fool me once kid cudi shame on you, fool me twice shame on ME

This is the second time I've been tricked into OVER AN HOUR OF GROANING, cudi has just been on a rapid decline since motm (which people only started to hype up within the last few years because everything else he's made in comparison is garbage)

so who's got a link faggots?

This reminds me of the time I listened to that Ariana Grande album. I was thinking "Wow, this is a really long song" and then realized I'm on the fifth track.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

somebody tell him to stop groaning

hey faggots. link.

I'm 5 tracks in. When does this start getting good?

after you turn it off

After listening to 'All In' I have taken your advice.

i unironically like Confused

You still want this to be as bad as SBTH just so you can hate but its not. Hes always done the humming moan thing since motm, he just took it to far on sbth. He doesnt even do it often on here