Is it nice college outfit ? Or I look like a fag

Is it nice college outfit ? Or I look like a fag

The denim is a bit too much when you're already wearing gray pants.

Try wearing something that contrasts a bit more and look for pants that fit a bit better. Tight pants are fine but the bunching on the bottom suggests that you may be a size off.

Looks fine. But you are faggot. OP

It's all in the shoes

Ok thanks any more suggestions that might be good to wear in college?

you look like a fag
stick with the classics

I feel like tshirt is a little too long

Sweatpants hoodie

Also your phone case is edgy
I'm a girl and the way you're dressed drives me away

What about this ?

too autistic

The issue here OP is that you're seeking validation from a bunch of horny inbred neckbeards.
If you think you look cool then you look cool. Confidence is the key of which you obviously have none.

it looks like youre trying too hard bruv. also this

honestly dude you're just fine. worrying about it so much is the worst thing you can do

Well I am not really trying or anything that's just the stuff that I think looks cool and I am not unconfident .I just want to know other people opinion.Plus I am foreigner and I just moved to USA from Europe so idk what ok to wear and what's not

what shoes are you planning on wearing?

>woman on Sup Forums
>implying you're high on the scale yourself

this. its just college bro. your not picking up bitches at a bar or something

you look hot, fuck me

>Is it nice college outfit ? Or I look like a fag
Yes. And yes.

Fashion wise- Lose the tight pants wear something comfortable and even cut. It really doesn't matter what you wear for a shirt/jacket. You can rock Converse Sneakers with just about any article of clothing. Also get some socks that aren't exclusively white they're so drab. Wear something with a little flare and roll up your sleeves even if you don't have guns to show off the sleeve roll will make you appear more masculine which you obviously need you quivering pussy.

is this /fa/ ????

no rick owens, so no

HaHAAAAAAA!!!!

No way did i just see fashion advice on Sup Forums

Nice clothes - shame about the fag in them

HE FIGURED IT OUT BOYS

Don't wear tight pants, it makes you look like a faggot

The hoodie and white shirt is fine though, just get some regular cut jeans

Everyone here is a faggot anyways I'd rather have people ask for fashion advice than have another fucking trap thread.

Nobody will ever answer in/fa/ so why not here

Anytime