>know zero people here
>feelsbad.jpg
>literally have no idea what 24 year olds do all day
>go to bars find 28+ y/o's
>go to parties/raves find 19 y/o's high on molly
>stay home
>go to work
>wonder what civilians do all fucking day

How the fuck do I meet people my age when I have no social circle to build on??

join co-ed sports leagues. I play dodgeball and have lots of parties & friends through it. I'm in LA as well. There's lots of people in kickball leagues as well, I find dodgeball people to be a bit nerdier and more white collar than kickball people on average.

bumping with nudes from earlier thread

where in LA?

find hobby, use tinder, go to school

You must have been one of those faggots who only had friends while you were in because there wasn't anyone better around. You are an unlikable person and that's why you don't have friends.

north hollywood. u?

dude tinder is fuckin kill.. literally everyone has one and nobody uses it. im a solid 8/10 and swipe right for days.. its dead man

Inland empire

lmao spoken like a fat, unpopular E-5 who could find his dick with both hands.. but you right tho, i'm pretty unlikable

oh no wonder why... a lot of trashy people out there. Find some people to go shoot guns or ride ATVs with I guess.

lol I start cal poly in the fall.. hear campus has mad potential but am a freshman.. nothing like being 6 years older and 12 years more mature then classmates to kill a vibe ya know

unrelated side note, this chicks body is like perfect XD

whats your major? I think it's a lot of asians there but so cal campuses always have cute girls as long as its not a super ghetto neighborhood. You can buy your underclassmen beer at least.

Business..ya asians everywhere, problem is i can drink like a champ and kids are drinking their parents wine.. literally had to go to beverly hills for new years to find a decent party

When will people realize that hate is the real degeneracy. At least fucking try to be nice. I know this is Sup Forums and you guys dont like "normies" but how many of you truly like spreading or recieving hate?

I do

me too.. dude came out of nowhere with some shit.. just sayin

You don't even wanna know what they did to me because I liked different things than them

Go live in a country where people actually have social lives out of their family and closest friends circles; where bars aren't for losers, but for people from all ages and social status.
Southern Europe is a good place to start.

It is indeed.

What part of NoHo? I need something to do besides trying to hang out with this girl, Marine PT sessions, and waiting till I am able to ship.

>protip - join the airforce or dont join

important side note.. i was not in the airforce

>wanting to be in a chair all day

Branch shitflinging and memes aside, I have friends joining all branches, I already had four shipped out, was at MEPS for a consult when one was shipping.

It's what you do in the end game.

Where in NoHo coon

No athelstan!!

I did 5 in the navy, served with marines who did 2-3 tours in the middle east.. best friend is army and got stop-lossed in 2011..

all our advice to you.. go sit in a chair and make bank broski

Too late lad. I'm 6 feet deep, one foot in the door, etc.

But besides this, I need lady help and shit.