He doesn't read the Wire

>he doesn't read the Wire
how else are u gonna connect with your fav musicians Sup Forums ?

lmao good pick

Marcel is better

The Wire is a glorified pitchfork who thinks they're too above anything remotely mainstream and whose subscriber base is old, white men who jerk off to obscure Lithuanian post-melodic drone-core released only on 25 gold painted cassette tapes.

Connect with me gurl

>le old white men meme
probably true desu, but so what

Whiteness is degenerative to society.

The only people who think that The Wire is some arbiter of "intelligent and advance taste" are the people who have never read The Wire, or people who are only getting into the sort of music which The Wire covers and therefore still don't know that much about it.

A buddy of mine has a subscription to the magazine and whenever I borrow an issue from him or flip through it at his place I ended up baffled by how poor and cookie-cutter and often downright uninformed the majority of their music writing and coverage is. Not to mention, the music they review is incredibly boring, backwards-looking, sometimes unlistenable, and often downright inane.

STOP FORCING THIS SHIT FFS.

Have you ever flipped through The Wire and not found it incredibly boring? It is as if it is engineered to be the single most boring magazine in the world.

>obscure Lithuanian post-melodic drone-core released only on 25 gold painted cassette tapes

i unironically want this

seriously. wire shills need to stop spamming their no-name tryhard magazine. NOBODY GIVES A FUCK

fag

ooOOOooh

The wire sucks, stop forcing this

lmao why are you morons getting so angry about a music magazine

Because The Wire is particularly terrible and utterly prententious, and their readers are some of the most try-hard posers you could ever hope to meet.

These faggots think somebody's going to give them a trophy for listening to congolese field recordings from 1954 instead of Beyonce or some other deservedly acclaimed mainstream artist.

>WE

WUZ

>The only people who think that Pitchfork is some arbiter of "intelligent and advance taste" are the people who have never read Pitchfork, or people who are only getting into the sort of music which Pitchfork covers and therefore still don't know that much about it.
>A buddy of mine has a subscription to the magazine and whenever I borrow an issue from him or flip through it at his place I ended up baffled by how poor and cookie-cutter and often downright uninformed the majority of their music writing and coverage is. Not to mention, the music they review is incredibly boring, backwards-looking, sometimes unlistenable, and often downright inane.

>The only people who think that Marcel is some arbiter of "intelligent and advance taste" are the people who have never read Marcel, or people who are only getting into the sort of music which Marcel covers and therefore still don't know that much about it.
>A buddy of mine has a subscription to the magazine and whenever I borrow an issue from him or flip through it at his place I ended up baffled by how poor and cookie-cutter and often downright uninformed the majority of their music writing and coverage is. Not to mention, the music they review is incredibly boring, backwards-looking, sometimes unlistenable, and often downright inane.

>The only people who think that Pitchfork is some arbiter of "intelligent and advance taste" are the people who have never read The Wire, or people who are only getting into the sort of music which The Wire covers and therefore still don't know that much about it.

maybe they just like congolese field recordings
pretty sure they don't care that you like beyonce

the wire is a tv show you fucking idiot