Leaving Sup Forums forever

Leaving Sup Forums forever.

Peace out everyone, i've come to the conclusion that there is not a single thing to be gained from staying here.

impossible to have an actual discussion about music theory

too many grimes threads, trolling or otherwise

oh look a new Sup Forums meme, everyone post wire covers.

/prod/ threads are a fucking joke, a group of 2nd graders could have more meaningful music discussion.

bye everyone, enjoy being sheep and enjoy your shitposts, i was too old for this shit 5 years ago.

can i come with you?

see you tomorrow

Kcyabyehavefun

Quick before you go what's your aoty?

>too much trolling
Posts a bait thread

please join me

not coming back

bye

dont have one

you are the reason i'm leaving

>oh look a new Sup Forums meme, everyone post wire covers.
shit meme desu. Wire is a pretentious pile of shit not worth the paper it's printed on.

>dont have one
later pleb

OP here, real quick in case you're wondering where i'm going now, I'm going out into the real world where when one has a discussion one can't simply hide behind a screen and just spout diarrhea.

>thinks that there is an objective answer to his question

>pleb

Two serious questions:
1) What did you ever think you had to gain from interacting with people on this cesspool?
2) What took you so long to realize you weren't gonna get it?

I really hope you're OP

You'll be back, if only, to troll/shitpost by yourself. Trust me.

well if you read shit like pic related it's no wonder you get depressed
now excuse me while i go and watch some cat videos

* Oops. Ignore that second quote - questions are meant for OP.

Have you seen the new one that's a cat watching the cat perform 4'33"? It's kind of amazing.

Why are you posting about it if you really are gonna do it? See you tomorrow.

i am OP

1. I came here to discover new music, and in 2010, I did. I enjoyed finding out about DG and burial and james blake, but i havn't discovered anything new and fun in years using this site. Also, soundcloud threads actually used to be kind of good, much discussion and discovery.

2. Habit i suppose, and vain hope.

You will be missed.

>quoting
>posting irrelevant quotes
>posting irrelevant quotes in irrelevant context
>posting irrelevant quotes that look smart but are pointless because they are completely irrelevant to the matter at hand

jesus christ thank god youre leaving fucking underage pseud

just a goodbye post, and also to let Sup Forums at large see that its own userbase is becoming quite bored with the day to day shite.

>i am OP
Thank fucking God

lol

see you tomorrow you tryhard

thanks user this is fantastic

if you don't see the relevance of the last paragraph to this stagnant place that is Sup Forums nowadays, then i have no words for you. enjoy stumbling through life and never reading the subtext.

You only found out about those crappy artists? Man, what a pleb.

You're very welcome

I'm scared to know how many times I've watched the original

Agreed

thanks for sharing

You'll come back
I tried leaving several tmes and I failed

go to reddit, and I'm not even being sarcastic here. Try it, seriously

You can do it!

>and of course just accuses you of being dumb when you point out who the fancy quote is completely irrelevant

I thought fedoras went extinct.

the fact that you think that some music is better or worse than others, and that people who listen to music that you personally label as inferior are 'plebs" is quite sad. i did listen to those groups in 2010, i dont anymore but what does it matter? sitting on a computer and being a music elitist is probably one of the saddest things i can think of, and i want no part in it. Call me a pleb, you're the one stuck in childhood.

ok

You seem to like shitposting too much to actually leave. If you were serious about leaving you wouldn't have made a thread. Do us all a favor and stop responding to this thread.

>Corey Feldman - Angelic 2 the Core is no worse than any other album released this year and you can't prove me wrong.
I change my mind, we need more defenders of The Core here, please don't go.

Sadly there is nowhere better.

But OP, you're the one who listens to puerile commercial music!

i can do what i want, the fact that you think its shitposting is actually pretty funny

First time on the internet kid?

better or worse at what exactly?

the real world

ok

pic related, a world without Sup Forumstants

GET GOT BY MAH GUILLOTIIIINE!

>better or worse at what exactly?
It's quite a list. For starters, staying in tune?

i don't know if Corey Feldman is a poe or not so i can't say.

No he is not parodying. He actually had quite an emotional breakdown to everyone's reaction to the new album in particular his network tv performance.

well one thing is for sure, there is at least one person on this planet who thought the album was good, Corey Feldman.

OP here, looks like the trolls have died down, i will now wait for the thread to 404 and symbolically fade into obscurity with it. Tell jbenitex that his number one fan is gone for good, it's gonna break his heart.

>Corey Feldman 2016
>thought
I wouldn't be too sure about that