Any other Bernie supporters #NeverClinton...

Any other Bernie supporters #NeverClinton? After the DNC leaks that were released I've decided I'm voting for Trump to keep Hillary out of the White House. It's the only way for the Democrats to feel the Bern and not let the Wicked Witch and her crooked cronies ruin the country.

Yeah even Trump is better than this corrupt woman

This

I'm a very heavy Bernie supporter and I'm voting Trump.

hopefully enough alternate choice for dems will be available to split the vote so we can have really great terrific trump in
god will he make obama look like a saint

Me too, I even have a Bernie 2016 hat.

OH SHIT MAN A HAT? YOU MUST BE FUCKING HARDCORE SUPPORTER!!

Calm down, pussyfart. My point was that I was dedicated, I wasn't just silently supporting him.

anyone have the emails that were hacked and can share them?

someone post the emails

you're making the right choice/vote - evidence that you're an intelligent, informed person

I think you can find them on wikileaks. Are those the ones you're talking about?

so much this

I hate Hillary but Bernie himself said he would prefer her over Trump so I will trust him on that.Lesser of two evils.

You are the worst. Just the worst. Grow the fuck up.

Fuck that cuck. Also why do you still support him, he sold out and told you to vote for Clinton. Trump2016

no Hillary is the worst.

I wont vote for her. She's way worse than Trump.

I don't care. I don't know a single Bernie supporter who's going to vote for Hillary. I'm voting Trump to keep Hillary OUT, but some of my friends are going 3rd party. NONE of us will ever vote for Hillary after these DNC leaks. We're not stupid and she's never get our vote.

Hillary is crooked – no doubt about that. But you guys are idiots or just ridiculously naive if you think that the leaked DNC emails are anything more than backroom politics as usual. Nothing scandalous about them.

kek

No. Just no. I can't be assed, I really can't. You are wrong. And if you are lucky, Trump will lose this election and you will never have to find out just how wrong you are.
>>"I'm not stupid"... voting for Trump.
Clearly you are.

voting trump. The democratic party clearly doesn't give a fuck about who their supporters want to support. Hillary should be in jail. I want my voice heard, and the only way to do that is to vote trump. I don't want to do this but I feel like this is my only option.

Hilary won because more people voted for her. Your voice was heard and she was forced to take a more leftist stance to win the nomination. I don't like HRC, but the question is do you want to stand still or take about 1000 steps backward all the way to Hitlerville.

LITERALLY HITLER
Kill yourself. I bet you only go on Sup Forums for the shock value leddit.

This. Think about it, if the media, a bunch of degenerate hollywood peeps & artists, politicians, etc have to keep telling you how awesome she is, it means run like hell.

Trump Train here I come.

Hillary for prison!!!

Not sure if everyone is falling for the bait or if everyone is just pretending..

you'd be totally right if you flipped everything on its head and recognized that up is down and hot is cold

They rigged the primary against Bernie! Hillary stole the Democratic party nomination!

No fucking way I'm ever voting for someone so corrupt!!

I fell for it, but I don't care. I just can't listen to this bullshit anymore, and if I need to vent it somewhere, an anonymous board of deviants is the best place.

Haha

her face looks weird
probably why shes not showing it

You overdid the exclamation points there, bub. Gave away your b8.