Flash - What the fuck is wrong with this show? Metapolcalypse?

Seriously, the dialogue and the characterization is fucking wooden.

And the plot is stupid asf.

I kinda liked Season 1, but the longer it goes on the more retarded it becomes, I mean seriously, there is a fucking war zone going on in the city and people are just going on with their business.

How fucking retarded is this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GUxqBXNcrOo
youtu.be/-hJFmcoB1Eg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is shit like this cool to you losers? Post about something you actually like, retard.

"Some people are calling it the Metapocalypse, the days when Central city was overrun by an army with powers beyond imagination, but in these dark times we must never forget our own strength, our own power to fight back, that it is only in the blackest of nights that we can truly see the light, and know for sure that we are not alone, we are never, ever alone."

What kind of hack writer wrote this?

Because these shows had the potential to be great, but turned to shit because the writers were incompetant.

No because you're a whiny fucking millenial with too much internet.

>I mean, seriously

It took a lot for me to not stop reading there. We get it. Everything sucks. Form an original opinion. I'm suprised you didn't include a "really?" In your faggotty little critique. Also, elaborate on what "competent writing" is, professor.

>it's a Barry can't dodge shit and is just useless in a fight despite his turbo reflexes

Wow, faggot overload.
Every episode.

The season was alright until Barry gave up his speed even though Wally was safe. They just went full on retarded at that point, i hope the finale is good.

>its a Barry needs to go faster than before in order to stop the villain

>Still waiting on season 2 to release on Netflix

Bruh...

>We're going to have a race to figure out who's the fastest man alive

>I'm barry allen and I'm the fastest man alive

blunder of the century?

Why equate critiquing some shitty CW show with being a joyless fuck who doesn't enjoy anything?

I liked the 1st season. It wasn't the best, but I enjoyed the storyline. This season 2 is a mess, i'm disappointed. Grodd was great and I was hoping for more of him, but nah, better use another speedster-identity-thief-need-for-speed villain.

>characters make joke about villains just walking into starlab
Oh finally the writers are self aware. They're laughing at their stupidity and moving on. How mature, respect.

>like 4 episodes later a meta human just walks in and beats everyone up while Barry is in e2

If I didn't know first hand that these actors where assholes in real life I'd feel bad for them.

Personally I enjoyed Barry going into the speed force.
I haven't read the comic so learning more about the source of his powers was very interesting.

>If I didn't know first hand that these actors where assholes in real life I'd feel bad for them.
going to need some sauce senpai

Why is every show pro-incest now?

barry's adopted tho

that's barely incest

>barely incest

kek

>>Personally I enjoyed Barry going into the speed force.

It seemed interesting until the episode actually came out and the speed force was the embodiment of the "Other" or higher force you must've encountered countless times in fiction. Everything about it just felt very derivative, and since Grant can't act, the whole emotional angle was also wooden and unconvincing.

damn I thought the curb your enthusiasm clip where they're at the incest survivor support group and they're arguing whether step-x counts as incest would be on youtube

Iris West.

lmao that sounds hilarious. Any idea which episode that was in?

I want some of her brown sugar

If you know what I mean

I seriously hope the quads don't mean that in a negative way.

It's spiritual incest. Aka. the best one.

It's literally right before this happens

youtube.com/watch?v=GUxqBXNcrOo

Honestly you're right. Thinking back on it, I really just enjoyed the fact that Barry was getting stronger.
The only thing I get outta this show is knowing eventually Barry will start whooping ass.
I thought it was happening when he came back confident as fuck but black siren was quick to remind me that this show sucks.
However, the Cisco bit with her was better than average writing.

Why was the metapocalypse just in Central City, if so, why hasn't the military intervene yet?

Why wouldn't Zoom just go over run a city that literally has no The Flash in it so that it would be easier.

Why didn't the metahumans and Zoom literally target Star Labs first considering THEY'RE HIS BIGGEST THREAT.

If it's the metapocalypse, why are people still minding their business and still doing crap in buildings and walking around in the goddamn dark.

So you're telling me a guy who can run so fast and clearly has immense reflexes, he gets beaten and can't clearly dodge Black Siren's blast radius and it isn't even god damn huge

Someone please shoop the scene with Wally drifting into black canary.

Needs a gta v hud and floating gamertags

Of course not

its hot af

No questions. Only speedforce.

>Why was the metapocalypse just in Central City, if so, why hasn't the military intervene yet?
They've quarantined the area.

>Why wouldn't Zoom just go over run a city that literally has no The Flash in it so that it would be easier.
Because he wants to subjugate the Flash's city.

>Why didn't the metahumans and Zoom literally target Star Labs first considering THEY'RE HIS BIGGEST THREAT.
They stopped being a threat when Barry died, and he enjoys toying with them.

>If it's the metapocalypse, why are people still minding their business and still doing crap in buildings and walking around in the goddamn dark.
That was stupid.

>So you're telling me a guy who can run so fast and clearly has immense reflexes, he gets beaten and can't clearly dodge Black Siren's blast radius and it isn't even god damn huge
I'm pretty sure Barry doesn't even have super-reflexes anymore.

>mfw you realize the whole Iris thing was a way for the writers to sneak in some inside joke about interracial incest

That's the joke. Every time another speedster appears, they are faster than Barry.

>The season was alright until Barry gave up his speed even though Wally was safe.

It jumped the shark with the Zoom reveal. Barry giving up his speed was the point you knew there was no return. I haven't watched since.

Even Wally got turned on by Iris in racer chick attire before realizing it was his sister.

It's kind of a gag at this point. Just like Joe's happy-go-lucky blonde partners trying to fuck his children.

>If it's the metapocalypse, why are people still minding their business and still doing crap in buildings and walking around in the goddamn dark.
As someone with a year of experience living in a warzone, this is strangely truth in television. "The dangerous terrorists have declared that they take over the city now" hilariously doesn't stop random people from trying to bundle around as if nothing happened.

Wait, you didn't get that "Jay" was Zoom ever since he told Caitlin that he lied about losing his speed (thus removing the only "victim" of Zoom's speed-stealing from the narrative) and his doppelgänger just ''happened'' to be named Hunter Zolomon?

So what's zooms big plan?
By knocking down the buildings is he gonna merge earth 1 n 2?
How will he fuck Kaitlyn?
Why is black siren relevant, her power is mediocre?
>But I guess if Barry can't dodge a fucking cold gun it makes sense.
Since when can zoom open portals willy nilly?
You would think Barry learned that by now.
>To be fair it explains why zoom has stayed out of his reach even if Barry is faster now
Shouldn't they make another tachyawn converter?

Seeing the police fight was pretty cool.
Wally is shaping up to be a great character.
He also did great in DC legends.
Looks like I'm staying with the show for season 3.
/blog

Especially considering Zoom doesn't destroy the cities, he imposes his rule. People in Earth-2 still went on about their business as much as possible, but if Zoom established a curfew or, I don't know, told everyone to walk naked for the day, they'd obey.

Zoom is obsessed with proving himself as the most powerful being on the Multiverse. He wants to be the only speedster on any Earth, and subjugate entire universes, only to then destroy them.

He's also obsessed with Barry due to them being "the same".

ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Knocking down buildings were to distract team Flash from the "big plan". Black Siren were just good at knocking down buildings.

True I get his motivation but I was trying to see what speculation others had on his plan.
He mentions it twice in the new episode about distracting Barry with buildings so he doesn't catch on.

>So what's zooms big plan?
yea i assume something to do with fusing the two earths and thats why he was clearing space on E1 but who knows

>How will he fuck Kaitlyn?
he's fast, he probably already has

>Why is black siren relevant, her power is mediocre?
purely for the "but laurel is dead!" emotion and arrow crossover, there are 50 better villians they couldve used but just wanted to use someone familiar

>Since when can zoom open portals willy nilly?
since now, but he always seemed handy with breaches, he noticed when cisco started to open one earlier in the season

Okay fair enough. I was too quick to dismiss her.

>fusing the two earths

are you out of your mind

He's building a machine to destroy Earth-2.

And it seems his masterplan is to trick Barry into racing him so the combined kinetic buildup of both of them powers the machine. Basically manpulating Barry into destroying Earth-2. Probably so they can become DA SAME.

It's charmed or buffy levels of budget, writing and acting
youtu.be/-hJFmcoB1Eg
Just look at this garbage

You can actually count the number of single race relationships on one hand in this show. Sooo 'diverse'.
I really hate that the Flash hasn't done anything to up his combat potential in recent memory, I
thought this retarded metapocalypse might force him to but it barely even lasted an episode.

But that's not "The Flash", that's "Supergirl". Which has notoriously worse production values and acting despite being on a primetime network and having a $3 million per episode budget.

I am sure that flash is miles better. No thanks.

How come that Americans are so obsessed with purity of race and cultures when all of them are mongrels and descendants of dumb Europeans?

>implying this very thing has not happened in DC comics before
im just saying, it wouldn't be that crazy to assume hes trying to fuse them to destroy them/make some weird fusion, fucked if i know senpai, but its not that far of a reach when it comes to DC

He explicitly stated that his plan is to take over every single earth, not fuse them

yeah season 2 has been really really weak. It's had a good couple of episodes but now it's just turning into arrow

>Spend years trying to take his dad out of prison

>Implying i'm American
Noticing something doesn't mean you're obsessed with it.

Why Barry is the only speedster who can't stabbu with his hand? WHY?

>ship off love interest just cause
>gives up speed, lol what
>episodes without powers, seriously
>zoom could've won over and over but doesn't?
>iris...
>how are you feeling tho?

this show went arrow so fast this season, rady for the CW to fuck off desu

the butthurts still enjoying this shitshow lel

>the flash
>skinny
>beta
>manlet
Who thought this was a good idea?

He can, he just won't because he doesn't fight to kill.

lol so many complaints
one wonders why you guys even watch the show

i liked the episode. a bit saccharine at times? i suppose, but it's the kind of silver era heroism i expect from the flash.

pity about the ending. it all seemed to be working out beautifully until zoom instantiated his mad plan.

why is it that every interesting villain wants to "tear down" the hero? this episode's ending reminds me of the joker/harvey situation.

Remember when you raced me and destroyed earth 2? IT WAS ME BARRY, I WAS YOU

He doesn't fight, he just neutralize

He barely even does that, he's fucking pathetic. The least they could do is make him learn some
sort of martial art. It would probably only take an ep or 2.

He just needs to carry a taser and all would be so much easier

legally incest

JUST

It's literally Arrow tier now. Except while Arrow peaked in S2, Flash just goes down and down. It's not as bad yet, but I don't see it getting any better.

>Iris has become Karen Page now

People are even calling Flash "red". I think this show is starting to copy Daredevil.

The CGI when the building collapses and Flash rescues the falling woman was SO BAD.

>We can blast everyone from Earth 2 with a frequency that will knock them out
>there is no chance of this harming anyone from Earth 1 and not even Zoom can escape it

Why didn't they just do that right away? You know, before they gave Zoom all of Barry's speed, giving him the ability to open up breaches on the fly so he could escape this no win scenario? And why is everybody upset at the thought of Barry wanting to kill Zoom? Barry killed like, three people this season before he even knew who Zoom was.

And what better way to make them all a single Earth under his rule?

They needed Hartley to actually figure out the algorithm!

because it's the best fetish

While that's the plot in the comic book, in the series that hasn't even been suggested as a possibility

the show is trash and there's so many plotholes and bad dialogue like you say but it's still entertaining
i got pretty hyped when zoom came and killed henry and fucking finally wally finds out about barry. Seriously they have been edging all season just seeing the realisation on his face was pretty cool.

Why not? We really don't know what Zoom is up to, and the man in the iron mask could be some sort of reality bender or insanely powerful being used by Zoom.

NOTCH
AMERICAN
ANIMATION

I can't be attracted to black girls. Their pussies just smell so fucking bad. It doesn't matter what social strata they're in, either.

wait, arrow got WORSE? i only watched like 5 episodes

They're not being subtle that him and Jessie will either hook up or partner up as speedsters, but when are they gonna give them powers?

Like do they have to have extended physical contact to trigger something inside of them both or is the race between Zoom and Flash gonna warp reality and forces of stuff and give them powers

*that Wally

Why is Barry's dad such a useless character? They always bring him back for a couple episodes making you think he'll be one of the main characters then send him away again. What was the point of even making a love interest for him that lasted about one minute before he died?

the man in the mask is henry allen from earth 2 aka the real jay garrick aka the real earth 2 flash.

the actor will get a bigger role in the future as barry's mentor