any australians here
Mad as hell on ABC now

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt1491044/
dendy.com.au/Page/Dendy-Newtown-Location
youtube.com/watch?v=8VlghVO7yiE
dendy.com.au/Page/Ticket-Prices-Canberra
9now.com.au/
once-aws-ap-southeast-2a.unicornmedia.com/now/media/playlist/e62f13e1-cab4-4fca-bdbb-eaa84d793f41/f68ef73c-99ad-464e-8e5a-b7086188a73f/468fb310-a585-11e4-bfdb-005056837bc7/24934ce5-4d3f-43f9-bbba-344a4a7302f9/0/0/1682/content.m3u8?visitguid=79628557-e2d4-401b-8040-9e09a45f7726&segmentlength=6&adsegmentlength=6&protocolversion=5&enablesuperchunk=false
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nope, im /NITV/

What happened?

the show mad as hell is on the telly kek

is s micallef the funniest man on oz tv? i think so

He has no competition to be fair

When are you Ausfags going to watch the best film of the year?

Nah, that's Charlie Pickering.

Who here /bunnings/?

I saw a netflix series about an australian family man whos a hitman or something. Should I watch it you cheeky blokes?

get fucked mate, Charlie Pickering somehow manages to out-SJW Waleed Aly

I feel like he's too smart and 90% of his jokes go over the average australians head.

Last week they were referencing blade runner, I don't know many australians who aren't film buffs that have seen blade runner.

was at bunnings today lads looking at some peace lilys for my room

HYPE AF FOR RAKE

Yeah mate, him and a handful of the working dog crew (tom and russel coight and sometimes santo)

He is too smart for the average, same with the above two blokes

Like if you polled Australia most would say Karl Stefanovic is funnier than Shawn Micallef

That shot at Charlie Pickering

Anyone like The Hollowmen? Watched them all recently. It's by the Working Dog guys. Funny shit if you're mildly interested in Australian politics and government.

fuck me stefanovic gets on my nerves, he goes viral a couple years back(from people laughing at him) and now anything i see of him, he's overacting and being a complete fuckwit

Brilliant show. I gave Utopia a crack but it didn't hit me as hard. But Hollowmen is great, it's a The Games redux.

Yeah its pretty good

What's it called?

>door greeters

No thanks.

The Iceman
imdb.com/title/tt1491044/

Stuck in a hotel with no Foxtel, what the fuck was that show just now on abc? With the fucked leg, Bretty good

Probably. He certainly gets points for being incredibly influential. I wish Shawn was my dad.

sausage sizzle

He's funny enough to have noticed the talent in Danger 5

Where the fuck can I see it in this country?

Who sausage rolls here?

party pies > sausage rolls

>foxtel

Why would you pay for foxtel? I enjoyed talking my box and remote to the post office.

which state r u in m8?

NSW

Australian here, but have literally never seen any Australian tv other than SBS world news, and simpsons at 6

dendy.com.au/Page/Dendy-Newtown-Location

Anyone remember that hour long special the 7pm Project did about the fucking Kony2012 video. laughably terrible.

is it on youtube?

is it up on streaming yet?

Canfag here, we have a dendy's but it's like twice the price, whereas Limelight in Tuggers, is like $7 a movie on tuesdays

oh shit didnt realize 6 was out yet watching now

I remember watching it, can't believe it's been 4 years. I can't think of a single other viral campaign that had such a huge short term impact yet died off almost just as quickly

They literally just played the kony 2012 video commercial-free with a small preface/closing remarks

Your literally me since 2006

Broadband is a wonderful thing

Nah this was like 2012, closest thing is youtube.com/watch?v=8VlghVO7yiE

>parents unironically love the project
>still vote for Libs

When I assume posters on /"""""tv"""""/ I always assumed that we watch everything on netflix/torrent

I never imagined any of us actually watching television

man i was at school and using facebook when this happened.

I knew it was a load of shit from the get go, but you had friends that would share and posts begging for likes as though you would actually change anything.

Social media is fucked, people so desperately want to be a part of something without giving in any effort

sadly alot of people still do.

>simpsons at 6

That is long gone. Now they have Family Feud on 4 channels simultaneously.

I think kony 2012 was a huge wake-up call for normies where they at least in part realised how easily they can be manipulated
The most modern equivalent I can think of is the ice-bucket challenge

It's $11. dendy.com.au/Page/Ticket-Prices-Canberra

inb4 buyfag

But even the ice bucket challenge was different in that it was very self-centered and focused on singling out your friends to guilt them into doing the dumb thing rather than a guilt/shock campaign meant to move you emotionally

QLD

Wednesday has student rate $7. dendy.com.au/Page/Ticket-Prices-Canberra

>tfw all those shows they used to play on abc that will never remember the names of

They were probably some canadian shit but still..

neknominate was good though

I literally have no idea what that is

KEK fucks sake there's even a wiki page. I don't understand this shit anymore

Whats the difference between britcuck style of banter and ausfag one?

SOUP OPERAAAAAAAA

Brit banter is usually more witty
Ausfag banter is usually more blunt and brutal

I'll never forgive them for that. I grew up with Simpsons at 6. You can't take that away from me.

>he didn't watch /bbau/ with Sup Forums

kek faggot

Wtf were these people smokin?

>not growing up with 70s doctor who at 6 on ABC

>tfw the live threads was my only reason to use my TV

Now it just collects dust

Can one of you aussies start uploading the channel 9 today show to HDB so I can watch it?

pretty sure the simpsons had that time slot before the doctor who reruns began

>not only watching the tom baker episdoes

9now.com.au/

Do you have access to this site or is it region blocked?

blocked but lemme try again with vpn on

Using vpn didn't work either , all I wanna do is laugh at karl and jerk off to slyvia and lisa every morning ;__;
Help a bong out my aussie friend

once-aws-ap-southeast-2a.unicornmedia.com/now/media/playlist/e62f13e1-cab4-4fca-bdbb-eaa84d793f41/f68ef73c-99ad-464e-8e5a-b7086188a73f/468fb310-a585-11e4-bfdb-005056837bc7/24934ce5-4d3f-43f9-bbba-344a4a7302f9/0/0/1682/content.m3u8?visitguid=79628557-e2d4-401b-8040-9e09a45f7726&segmentlength=6&adsegmentlength=6&protocolversion=5&enablesuperchunk=false

There was a chair or something with Tyrell Corp written on it in the background tonight.

>Mad as Hell

Truely the new chasers of our time

>>not only watching the tom baker episdoes
ahh the 90's where a wonderful time

>netflix

>Not a pie floater