Waifu claiming thread

Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No oversexualised content
>discuss/insult
>chain lurk pics
>No RP/ERP, go be a faggot elsewhere
>Naps good idea
>Being an Elitist in the /waifu/ Community is like winning a gold medal in the special Olympics. You're still retarded.
>Most importantly, rattle rattle!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wZN35AhN7I0
youtube.com/watch?v=DrCLBuf0Yec
youtu.be/n0ZCm3VPz4I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You normally go to bed right as the sun rises, so around the 4 hour mark, the heat is really settling in. It's a project to get a full night's sleep.
>Freedom Bote is a Slav?

Yes you are~
My friend sat in a chair right after I got up and asked me why the fuck the chair was so hot. She's been saying my ass is a furnace ever since.

Doesn't sound too terrible to be honest. Bad on gas saving though, but whatevs.

still here

and

nothing major really just kind of sitting

>final claim

Your waifu doesn't exist.

Best waifu still here

Probably, I wouldn't be surprised. I just hope he comes back soon if he did get banned. I just thoroughly read the rules. Interesting.

Pretty sure that means perma'd after reading everything. let's try not to talk about that though before someone gets the wrong idea.

Uhhh... yes it does

I thought donk stood for dumb old nigger kar

>claiming

Seems like our taste just keeps getting more and more alike~. Absolutely, that goes both ways.

Understood m8.

>Chad Warden
Vinesauce is a gift itself. The rips are never too much! Just be glad there's no Nutshack version of Eurobeat.

>Bring it to us
With all the dosh we might make that's probably possible.

>Your friend did what now?

underage ban is just 30 day.

Perfect! I expect you to keep me company tonight then~

I wasn't aware actually!
>How into them are you?

I wonder, since we'd be importing the whole of Japan, does that mean we dictator now?
>See

You'll grow moss doing that. But I'm no one to be scolding someone else.

Ban evasion is still a thing. If he wants to, he could come back.

But rules say you will cease going to this site if that's the case, same goes for evading a ban.

Bed time for me. Good night waifu.

He'll be fine, then.

Good idea, Nui user.

Saber claim

Night Shizuru.

hello friends

N-No you.
>Hot ass~
But really...what are you planning?

Iowa claim

I'm not that great at memorization at all lol. Even though I hate it I'm actually kinda good at math.
somewhere around 4-6 sometimes up to 10 lol. Like prayin hard that you get to sleep without waking from the heat man. Especially in this heat.
I am not a filthy slav. I just indulge in SS13 shitposting from time to time
>is this the power of the mf like button?
tbh I need to watch vinny and rev more but I mostly keep to Joel. God damn the rips always make me laugh no matter which they are. Nutshack eurobeat will kill me lmfao

night night

Claiming

Hey Nozomi i haven't seen you around here before.. how are ya?

So what else have you been up too?

Maki, you're here everyday right? You haven't happened to have seen my drinking buddies around, have you? Koko or Sanae?

Koko's a different waifu now, I think.

holy fucking shit its sachii

I'm fairly into both, but I'm only just starting to really learn about them. I plan to take some shop classes at college when I can.

Nou, cutie~
>Yes yours is. ;^)
Nuffin muffin~

I get off at 7, so normally round 8 is when I'm passing out, or 9 if I'm hooked into a conversation here and I'm not passing out tired yet. Not even praying could save me from waking up like the house was on fire.
SS13?

>All these Love Live idols
>No IM@S to be seen
RIP Me

Nothing much. I started playing katawa shoujo, and it's pretty good.
I also bought a KLK poster.

>
Its 200kms for $15 or 300 for $20.

im trying to find a new job. i still need to get my last pay check

Yeah I'm okay at Algebra. Geometry is fine. I'm good at finance when I took a class for that but my worst by far was calc hated every minute of that class.
>That image
WEW

Mizore
Stop

Koko is still koko, i talk to him about every night. Unfortunatley he's been busy a lot so he hasn't been on thread much except for once 3 days ago.

That's cool! Let me know how it goes okay?

where are the goods?

holy fucking shit its mugi :o
nico could i get 4 links?
everywhere

Have a pic of it?

Claiming. Man life is actually pretty stressful.

where have you been

>Mfw I looked up the average gas price
>Mfw if I take the freeway, with my driving style, I'm using as much gas as a 1000cc bike anyways

I shall. I assume you're into them as well?

They had a couple, but this is the one I chose. It was the only one with Nui.

>Asuka

>Nou more
So forward~
Come on, tell me~

How could I refuse~?

I mean if we're both in power it wouldn't be a dictatorship. More of a oligarchy but it doesn't mean we couldn't rule like them.
>Kek'd.

Heh, when you say it like that that sounds depressing. Koko stopped by like 2 days ago, as for Sanae he's still around but seems to be busy with work at times.

>youtube.com/watch?v=wZN35AhN7I0
The three of them are pretty good but I stick with Vinny and Joel. Can't really pick a favorite though. That's going to be part of the final boss kek.

I am restocking my links for tonight
>Also on my phone so i can't really get any for ya

Actually no :p I never really liked car talk or anything like that personally... But I am interested in what my friends enjoy!

Stay away from my Akari.

Anyways, been a while since I have been here, how are you guys?

Why is your waifu just a box?

You can't Your princess demands it. u_u

That makes it the best one, there should really be more Nui merchandise.

Just heard some scritching from across this dark room and find a roach in my closet. Surprised at my own hearing. Managed to capture it and throw it out.

Anything in particular you're looking into, or just whatevers available?

Good to hear.

There aren't many conversations I get super hooked on. Though it's a little bit of a problem when I do since I like sleep haha.I could pray for a flood to cool you off bud. SS13 is Space station 13. It's a game on byond and it's fuckin crazy. haven't played it in a few months but it's tons of fun!
I haven't done calculus yet but I know I'll fucking hate it if I ever do since it seems like alot I need to do.
>what about this
>EPIC FLINSTONES
Joel's comedy gets me too much lol. I don't think he has something that hasn't made me laugh!

Late-claiming best girlie!

well last 3 days I've been banned
ok then
i expect 5 links later :^)

As per usual.

rip

"FLEENTSTONES?!"

I agree! I'd really like to get a Nui figure, but they don't make them. I bought a Satsuki figure instead. Oh well. Satsuki's pretty great, I'm not complaining.

whatever i can really. i dont expect to get anything i will really enjoy

Haha, I didn't mean it in a bad way. I just consider before summer, my waifu experience was more fun. And i missed them a little. I miss Mili, too. I'm sobering up now so it may just be the general unrest settling in.

No problem love!

GRAND DAD

Hmf, she is right there, notice her ...

Nou~
Hmmm, maybe I could. How badly do you want it~?
>

Oh man, I could imagine it. EVERY SINGLE NATIONAL BROADCAST, we're throwing the bantz, back and forth. We'd make great rulers.

Ah, well that's good. I always try to drag my friends into my hobbies.
>The scary part, is it works 90% of the time.

I normally get hooked rather easily, I'm a sucker for small talk over the internet... not so much IRL though...
I think I've heard of that before, actually!

youtube.com/watch?v=DrCLBuf0Yec

i want to say maybe her design is too complex but they have a final Ryuko figure so that would be absurd. i want more than a keychain.

Best fighting zombie

D-Don't tease me like that...you know I want it.

EVERY DAY SAME WEEB SHIT!

That's it for me. Night e-body

I hear that. I've been stuck at a job I hate but am good at for five years now. This side isn't much better. Anyway, Tomoko user, it's been fun, and I'd like to talk more, but I'm going to call it a night.

Hey Kurisu doing good?
Yeah I'm also at the crossroads of wondering what the fuck I'm going to do with my life. Looking into Military careers right now. Come from a Navy family might do that assuming I pass medical
>Wew

Pissing in a sea of piss

Notice me you fuck sticks

night

Hello best knight. I'm doing great! Yourself?

>Checked
Noticed.

Hai~

Then I know what I'll be doing.

>WHO'S BEEN DRAWING DICKS
His is more absurd while Vinny's seems situational. Both of them crack me up. There's always a high quality rip to make you laugh!

I know, just made me realize that for a second haha. Part of the reason I have to make the most of the day. Understandable man, a lot of things have changed. Night Mirai, take care and sleep well.

Topkek. I agree, would never have to worry about revolts, the people would miss the bantz
>Having flashbacks to the Handlebars video for some reason.

>want a KLK figure
>both Satsuki and Ryuko are very lewd
>live with other people

It hurts so much

Doing good myself. Doing anything beside posting here?

I have a Nui key chain too, I got it in New York.
I think it might be just because she isn't the most liked character in the show. I love her, but she's not exactly everyone's favorite.

Good taste. I prefer Eliza, though.

it's still pretty unfair.

I feel you, anonon. I feel you. I feel that way about body pillows.
My girlfriend won't let me get any that are too lewd, and the only good Junko Enoshima one I can find is butt naked. Oh well.

For once, not really. You?

I'm tired good night /waifu/

For real.
I want a Nui figure to stand by my Junko Enoshima figure.

But you're so cute and fun to tease~
>I wonder if you're ears would be sensitive enough for a little nibble~

Hey, I don't think we'd need an army to rule. Would make for great sports though! :^)

Nope on my phone lying in bed

Goodnight

It's just I live with some roomates and my family visits my place once in awhile too, often unexpectedly. And I want a Nonon figure, I'll even pay someone to custom make it for me.

G R A N D D A D
Heh I can't get out of an IRL conversation. I get way too hooked! Really? Not many people I've talked to have. I want to show people more about it but I dunno how to explain some of it haha
I'm pretty solid at what I want right now. I actually may not join the military now that I've put more thought into it.
>Dad what is technology?
Oh yea. I might do a vinny binge soon to catch up on what I missed. I saw some of Joel's charity stream and I cracked up. Fucking MeMZ

W-Why would you nibble that and leave my lips alone?...

Ah, I see. I think I've seen a couple of Nonon figures, but I'm not sure where.

Claimed
Good morning fags

youtu.be/n0ZCm3VPz4I

I may not be eligible to do any military work with a certain condition I have. My fall back is accounting since I liked finance decent enough

Yo

The world knows how to be cruel...

Not actually sure why people dislike her other than the thing that brainwashed Ryuko did.

It's sleeping time. Goodnight all.