Who else thinks we should just bomb the kaaba and be done with it?

who else thinks we should just bomb the kaaba and be done with it?

Or bomb the entire middle east so there are no sand monkeys left...

Why don't we just bomb everybody so that there's nothing left?

Bomb all of them, send every foreigner that committed a crime worse than shoplifting back into the nuclear wasteland, muslims go back regardless.

Hate only leads to more hate, it wouldn't solve anything and just make things worse

How about we bomb the entire U.S. then there won't be people bombing the Muslim world and therefore no muslim terrorists

bomb every religious site in the world. you believe in religion you are evil

Couple of fags should go and have sex on it kek

I'm OK with this.

nah sand people are expandable, and religious system will always have violence due to their factions. We're just doing them a favor.

The timing has to be right, so the maximum amount of kebab may be removed

That would only make the billion Muslims who don't hate us hate us.

Remember being a terrorist dosnt solve terrorism.

The only good muslim is a dead muslim

But they hate us already as the Koran tells them to.

Muslim terrorists aren't building their own ISLAMIC CALIPHATES because of the US. They're doing it to build their own caliphates and to spread Islam across the world like fag Muhammad fucking tried to.

stupid OP, there is oil there!

yes, we will bomb the US to stop the mudslimes attacking Europe, absolutely flawless.

Only good replies here. Everyone else is pissed off and taking it out the wrong way, or just being edgy.

good then we kill the rest of them too

You're a poof m8, taking up the arse and in the mouth from Pakis.

Or ARE you a Paki?

Thanks Obama

nice

Not trying to be a SJW...

But....

I love to travel and I love museums. I feel like that Kebab Cube represents some serious art skill that I would love to check out one day.

Can't we just get the mussies to chill the fuck out and then we can enjoy the world together?

nope. their holy book preaches death so they must die and all their artifacts and holy places. jews too their book preaches death too. kill em all.

I'm sick of people praising their stupid geometric, non-depictional 'art'. The Greeks done that nursery school shit from day one, yet went on to become the masters of the artistic ideal. Islams' 'art' is retrograde, primitive stuff.

Think for a second 'm8', those few muslims willing to cause terror in our beautiful first world western countries have killed like hundreds in the last couple of years.

By bombing that thing we'd cause a ton of the 'normal' muslims to start attacking us as well.

Chilling the sandniggers out seems like a much more realistic goal than killing them all?

killing them seems to be a more permanent solution

What about the acoustics of aminaret?

One dude can sit and humm the call to prayer and sandniggers city wide hear it.

These days.... everytime i hear some news about sandniggers doing something, I go back in time with my mind. I think about Adolph Hitler...I can't help to feel like he was doing the Ultimate good for the world.... but with one single mistake which was not gassing mudslimes as well

Bring it.
I'm not willing to share my nation with the followers of a pedo death-cult, even if they have refrained from attacking us through sheer cowardice and self-interest.
We're never going to hold hands under a rainbow, so let us get this chapter of history over and done with.

learn to history

Google reviews is at 4.9/5 stars. Could we try and change that and make some offensive reviews???

Bomb them all.

Peace between the major religions and cultures seems like the actual permanent solution

in the islamic end of days, Kayamut. The "romans" forgot the arabic word for them but it refers to european people or white people will destroyu the kaaba. WHich happens when after the world turns on muslims when muslims become many.

Bombing the middle east is the reason why the world is going to shit you fucknugget

This!!!

With a pig

that.. that is so naive. religites will never let peace happen unless their religion runs the world

Sure if we kill all the jews,christians, agnostics etc afterwards then fuck yeah leggooo!

user's not wrong, ethically its not right, but it is a more permanent solution.

user that would only happen if they could ignore the hadith, and partially accept our westernized culture.

this but amerifats have short memories and dont understand consequences since they been feminized.
like girl hits guy, guy hit back. Girl cries like bitch and acts like victim. ...western man

That's not going to do anything than piss them off more.

Theyll just think they're closer to the end of times. I read the koran trust me it's like the Christians and the 'mark of the beest'

LETS FUCKING DO THIS FAGS

Don't worry they didn't need our help to start killing each other

that's why we go all out, anything worth doing is worth doing right! don't leave any faggot religites to strike back!

What's that at the top? It looks like a hand

Yeah, when Mohammed fucked that nine-year old girl and beheaded all the guys in the city that gave him shelter as a refugee, and when muslims swamped Europe after his death, that was all because of some Western airstrikes.

STFU, deluded faggot

come on Sup Forums we have a chance to do something great again, everybody leave shitty reviews

LUANA ES UNA PELOTUDA

Lmao Hitler believed that Islam and the war like Germanic race went hand in hand and actualy wanted the caliphate to spread to Europe so that German muslims who he considered more intelligent would take over, learn to history fag

The fuck is that guy down bottom going on about Jay Z for?

True, he even had a turkish SS

This proves that you are 12. Do you really think that EVERY Muslim is a terrorist?. That's the same as saying EVERY Catholic is in the IRA. I understand that you are probably American but try to look beyond the lies and your own boarders to see that there is a real world out there and try to educate yourself, don't just repeat the same shit you read in your trashy newspapers or (more likely) watch on fuckin CNN. Grow the fuck up, meet people and your will realize how fucking ignorant you are being.

So what you're saying is if a user with a darker complexity does it, we break their prophecy, and user gets to say he/she did it "for the lulz"

I like where this is going.

And Catholics, why do you think they breed like fucking rabbits?

This

so it's a self fulfilling prophecy? neat. its good when an entire culture predicts and accepts their total annihilation for being twats.

You're a fucking retard. The penalty for a non muslim to go there is death, its not for tourists.

Ever read Leviticus?. or the whole of the First testament?. A fuckton of death and amazing 'laws'. Christ fags are as bad, George Bush 2 called the second invasion of Iraq a mission from God.

Where have said it was otherwise? you massive homo, All I said it was a mistake not to gas them then, Now go back to school you illiterate chicago nigger come back when you can master reading comprehension

I own the Koran, they ARE all terrorists.

inb4 'No you don't own the Koran' etc

Catholics and Protestants made peace and made Europe.
So not naive... you should read more

the christ fags come later, after we use them to wipe out other religites

Guys, stop hating on 1 of the religions. Fucking hate them all. If you are Christian and you say that are the problem then you are a fucking hypocrite cause you're also the problem.

I forgot the word muslim

Better yet we should kill the family and children of every terrorist. Those retards have never once followed the Geneva conventions. We should stop pretending that we are the good guys and make it painful for those retards. We should also do it on TV just like they do.

At the same time all the European kings were fucking 9 year old too, not just Muhammed......

Maybe we could meet them half way by not considering yhem scum or second class citizens?

>got baited
wipe every muslim and world is fine or slave them like they do with women
/thread

Get in here and make it happen.

made peace... wtf its the eurofags who initially pissed these sand niggers off.

here here

YES

You could create the best selling reality show ever

Yeah because doing it their way wont make us the terrorist. Fucking idiot.

DO IT FAGGOT!

Post results!

yesssssssss

Exterminate them all. Imagine the world without Islam.

No terrorism, no fear, harmony, progress, love.

I bet you have spent ages talking to them about their religion aswell, or did you just buy a book?.
The Koran is like the bible, they pick and choose which shit to believe.

2222222 get

imagine the world without religion

THIS.

thats why russia is still doing it right? cause MURICA!!!

Ever heard of Ireland?, they are still blowing the shite out of each other.

Muh moral relativism. Nigger yer shit is so weak. To make yer analogy work you would need to point out that Jesus was a pedophile. BTW go fuck yer self.

and that makes it A-OK right?

Go there

No fag, a world without religion.

Ever read Bible? or Talmud?
Faggot.

summer, summer summertime.

What I'm saying is that it should be like the Vatican is.

Sure you can have your religious beliefs, but chill out sandniggers!

the 'verses of abrogation' tell muslims which bits to cherry-pick (PROTIP - they're the violent ones written around the Medinan era)

come on Sup Forums, i know half of you are shills, but we have a chance to be funny again

I still think that would just release whatever Ancient One that has been entombed there.

You retarded cockhammer. The point is that we are the terrorists. We should embrace it. Equal force is the only thing those retards understand.

Is this a pokestop or something?