Welcome to Rio

Welcome to Rio.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=50o8K5HHOMI
news.com.au/sport/olympics/rio-2016-olympic-athletes-told-to-keep-your-mouth-closed-when-in-contaminated-water/news-story/45e6ae4643f4dbd4001281f669b898c1
youtube.com/watch?v=if6GLohPq8k
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/4chn.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pt2

pt2 again

fuckin worthless nation

the city is a slum, what do you expect

What happened? On mobile and can't watch it.

When do we begin bombing brazil?

live robbery
youtube.com/watch?v=50o8K5HHOMI

Its a culture problem. Being poor doesn't necessarily mean you're a criminal. There are plenty of poor countries with low crime rates.

Not soon enough

basically a bunch of nigger roaches jacking tourists at the olympics

this
there's no excuse for crime

I actually live in brazil and although some people will tell you differently, unless you hate/at least be suspicious of niggers everywhere you're gonna get mugged everyday. I guess niggers are a problem everywhere. Brazil still sucks though.

Cops and firemen aren't paid because corruption so they hold this sign at the airport. yes actual cops and firemen holding this sign. Basically no fucking law there.

It's still a slum

>it's a culture problem.
Spot on. Most Asian countries are dirt poor and shit like this never happens.

que buraco de fim de mundo voce vive meu hue hue amigo?

Been to Philippines twice and Manila can be rough but it's not as bad as these niggers not even close.

spot the nigger

i'm pretty sure you're blacker than me.

you're the one speaking spanish

>that end of the world you live my hole hue hue friend?

wat

Why those fat whites don't just beat little nigger to a bloody mess? %%Thanks god i'm russian.%%

Uh, they speak Portuguese in Brazil.

Yeah my girlfriend is Filipino and it's a bit of a shit whole. Other countries are fine though. Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia.

>implying

dont use google translator
it doesn't work with hue hue language

Ha same. What's for dinner? "Rice Rice Baby"

niggers man

>Its a culture problem
Anyone else notice that these ""culture"" problems are 99% blacks? I mean, not just Rio, but across the globe?

Everyone except shitty tolerants sees it.

don't forget sand niggers

new olympic discipline - purse snatch 200m and 500m

Jesus fucking Christ

news.com.au/sport/olympics/rio-2016-olympic-athletes-told-to-keep-your-mouth-closed-when-in-contaminated-water/news-story/45e6ae4643f4dbd4001281f669b898c1

...on a sniper range.

kek

I'd beat those fuckers to death. Right on the street. Rio is a fucking shit hole btw. Avoid it if you can.

Not sure why everyone runs. And all this happens on just one intersection.

Anyone in RIO can ID this location?

and youd get shot by favela kids or beat up by corrupt policemen that know they can make more money of you than the niggers that pester rio.

You can't win that system. Notice in the videos how no one fights back even though all the victims are twice the size of the thieves.

you wouldnt do shit bitch

So I can go there and kill some niggers and walk free?

than needs to be made a real thing

judging by the width of the road and the amount of people walking on it, This seems like one of the larger avenues north of the copacabana and ipanema beaches.

those little nigglet kids will sprint away like olympic athletes, jumping fences like there's no tommorrow. Best you can do is to grab one by the leg. make a quick pull, and if nigglet falls, stomp his head or neck with your boot.

jeez that was quick

Shitty countries breed shitty people

Dumb shit. Guess you've never been to middle east, india or south east asia.

Here's a shitton more.

youtube.com/watch?v=if6GLohPq8k

Blacks and Sand Niggers.

Just kill them like rats, or use them as slaves.

Its mostly minors who do this kind of shit in the streets(its a whole different story in the south though),doesn't matter if they commit fucking genocide, here if they are minors ,they almost never go to prison ,but if they do, after reaching 18yo , they will get out of jail with a clean record,like nothing happened! its totally frustating because if you retalliate , "child and adolescent protection institutes" will most certainly fuck your life up, its infuriating!

Niggers stealing shit by fast walking behind tourists and snatching what's in their hands

fuck, no more slavery, slavery means breeding more of them. Just cleanse them

they just pick on the weak

remove balls and dicks before use, duh

PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTION

Yep. It's just like Florida.

This, you can be poor and not be a fucking crook, fuck them

Y'all are stupid as fuck if you think killing/more slavery will solve anything

don't forget sand niggers

Mehh, some subhuman species should die out for the greater good.

I say we nuke them from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

better than tinder! plenty of horny ethnic girls of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/4chn.html

Explain how exterminating all shit skins would be a bad idead. The only real loss would be the cost to eradicate them all.

they can't, and never will.

What are those niggers trying to do.

isso aqui eh pros mano br do rio que sabe que o bagulho aqui eh loco
se um neguim desse mexe comigo, dou uma na cara e roubo a carteira que ele roubou do outro kkkk
se marca toca que nem esses gringo ai, ta fudido

note to self when I am in Rio take a knife someone follow and run know he trying to take my stuff stab the fucker in the neck one less fucker in the world to deal with

Speaking from experience to all those parts of the world, I know for a fact you haven't the slightest clue of what you're talking about.

itt: bunch of fat americans who cant stand up for themselves and let black skinny kids take their money

heuheuheue

Doesn't mean we should give up. Don't let your dreams be dream bro.

Brazil is proof that multiculturalism is a very bad idea.

hæm.

get the fuck out of here

It has nothing to do with species. It's how you are raised.

You're right bro! Anything is possible

Rio is a shit hole and you're a dumb faggot.

is this olympics?