Grlmes fans BTFO

strawpoll.me/11872912/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dkwMf0BpgSU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Kanye has more votes than Kendrick

Fuck,

i dont like death grips but i had to vote for them

Just because they didn't bother to vote in a lame poll it's not a reason to shit your pants so quickly. Chill and realize there are more important things in life than a dumb poll.

/thread

>he says, posting a lame poll

lmao

user, /mu is a contrarian-dominated posting community - meaning that almost anything which gets said by a significantly large portion (~50%) is almost certainly the opposite of true.

Want proof of this? Look at the poll results you posted. Everyone and their aged grandmother knows that Beyonce is by-and-far the most successful artist on this list - and yet /mu rated her LAST. To account for /mu's kneejerk contrarian irony one has two interpret these things backwards to uncover real truth.

The true results of this poll are that /mu thinks Beyonce is the mainstream artist of decade, and that Grimes is the indie artist of the decade - imo an extremely reasonable opinion to have (and also - ironically enough - the exact same opinion held on the matter by Grimes herself. Skip to 3:32 youtube.com/watch?v=dkwMf0BpgSU )

Oh, the irony

Kendrick is irrelevant compared to Ye.
Kendrick does nothing new. Kanye stuns and surprises.

whys my filter not working

>filter evasion
you fucking shit

Are you retarded, that's the entire point. He's saying both sides are stupid and don't matter by showing that both sides do the same trivial shit to prove their points.

>Kanye stuns and surprises
Not with his music

Yeah, this is what I meant. You got it right. All polls are stupid.

>The true results of this poll are that /mu thinks Beyonce is the mainstream artist of decade
Whoever did that useless poll forgot to include Taylor Swift, the real mainstream artist of the decade. She's even bigger than Beyonce.

So the actual most popular female artists on Sup Forums are Liz Harris then Kate Bush, then Grimes is the least, okay.

No, because "who is the Queen of Sup Forums?" isn't a serious question.

No. Grimes, Bjork and Kate Bush are the most popular on moo, then anyone else. Liz Harris is much less popular than you think; I've barely seen any threads about her.

The real test of popularity is how many times per day/week/month these artists are mentioned. I bet all my money on Grimes.

ahh so its one rule for the poll that BTFO and the opposite rule for the one she wins, k lol

>NO millie b option

DROPPED

21 Pilots confirmed Sup Forumscore bestest artist ever

Ie. an ironic contrarian's knee-jerk response to a question like "who is the Queen of Sup Forums?" is gonna be answering with honestly, because the question itself is already ironic.

Unironically, yes.
See

>Justifies that "ye" is good
>no evidence

That poll was posted when America was asleep, most Grimesfans didn't have a chance to vote.

The poll is still active.

21 Pilots aren't "the Queen of Sup Forums" yet.

Good. I see that Grimes' quota raised quite a lot. She's right behind DG and that is not bad at all. I mean, a female artist being right after Sup Forums's house male band is quite an achievement.