Basque language

Hello Sup Forums.I want to learn the Basque language.Do you know some good online sites?Also,any Basque speaker here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S1l9oDiSiEQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you already know albanian, isnt that disgusting enough

Go kill yourself disgusting make.What do you know about languages?You speak bulgarian.Now shoo

why are people interested in retarded and absolutely useless languages?
I just don't get it.

Well you speak Spanish, so there's that

rude

Basque not only is not retarded,but is quite fun and quite old.Older than any Indo-European language

what is that even supposed to mean?
you're embarrassing yourself.

not a good reason.
you'll never find it useful, and you'll never find people to use it with outside the basque country, which is rather small, and even there it's still not spoken by 100% of the population.

I already know English and italian for my "useful language" folder.Can't I learn a rare and old language for fun?Geez

The Basque is what remains of the old Iberian language, it should be a national language in Spain and not only regional, since it is a privilege to have something so old and related to the native peoples that today in great genetic percentage we continue to live in the peninsula .
And I have no idea what you're asking

Any site where i can learn it.

>why are people interested in retarded and absolutely useless languages?
t.spanish speaker

It's not rocket science

how was that a joke?
spanish is one of the most useful languages in the world.
you're either 12 or retarded

How is useful though?Especially for an europian like me?Spain is like the poorest country after greece in EU

Ugliest language and ugliest people in Spain

I have explained badly, I wanted to say that I can help you, I do not have web references to learn Basque from a language other than Spanish, if it is from Spanish, yes I can help you

pic related

>that flag
>that post

o I am keking

lol im a retard and im stoned

this is is the pic

No seriously,how can spanish be useful to me?

the thing that made me curious is some likewise words like
ship Albanian:anija Basque:ontzia
pig Albanian:derri Basque:txerri
water Albanian uji/uja Basque:ura

Spanish is definitely more useful than Basque, but that's not the point. If you enjoy learning a language, you'll be able to self teach. If you don't enjoy it and do it because it's "practical" then you'll only succeed in discouraging yourself from learning any language at all.

Why are the best looking people? I think Catalans

>Albanian
>European
>talking shit about poor countries

you realize ofcoruse that you live in a muslim shithole and moving to virtually any country in the world would be an improvement for you, right?
spanish would allow you to communicate with 10% of the worlds population.
it's infinitely more useful than any other language with the exception of english and maybe some chinapeople chin chan chun.

You literally speak from there not knowing anything.You really think albania is some shithole like africa or South america.How about you come?Moving to Spain would be stupid,because i would live worse than a middle class person here.Albania is a highly touristic place,and most are from slavic countries,so even czech is more useful to me than spanish

Andalusia - Cordoba

>Al-Andalus

I don't like Moorish looking people

your broken english is a testament to your shitty education.

>How about you come?
no thanks, I don't like the middle east

You may think whatever you want,but spanish is useless

>
>because i would live worse than a middle class person here.Albania is a highly touristic place,and most are from slavic countries

nicememe

>Memedonia
Your country brings the most tourists after Poland
>inb4 only albanians
sure

If you guys are not gonna help,then gtfo of the thread

your best bet would be to prolly buy some book and hope its not shit cause basque is obscure af

Ask your sistermother for help. Maybe she knows something.

I'm not a fin to have a sistermother
I guess int isn't what tit used to be.I guess i should not have asked it here

this is so interesting, Could they be related?

Curiously the primitive towns of the Spanish peninsula were of the haplogroup i2, later came the village R1b, that is the majority in the peninsula and more still in Euskadi
Could it be that some words of the ancestral peoples were adopted to the language of the invader?

Anyway you may be saying bullshit because I do not know the history of the Albanian language and its people, I will look at more things.

fuking google translator

towns = peoples

ok

>I guess int isn't what tit used to be
it's not that.
it's that you're albanian.

wow
I'm an albanian
Somewhat that refrains an international culture and language board from helping me

Its actually hilarious when shitskin sudacas talk trash about Albania/Greece/Bosnia etc..

So desperate to be recognized as white that you have to try to knock down people who are above you forever and always.

Know your place you amerindian garbage.

Go read the Basque Etymological Dictionary by Trask if you're so interested.
You can find it online.

thank you

>Somewhat that refrains an international culture and language board from helping me

pretty much, yes.

We have the same fucking nominal GDP as Russia or Australia, just a little behind South Korea, and our median average wage is the same of Italy. We are also less indebted and we didn't need an economical rescue like Portugal or Greece, nor any EU technocrat in power like Italy had, yet, for some reason, we are still seen as the sick man of Europe. Propaganda was never our strength, definitely.

durka durka

*blows up*

bump

>684522▶
>File: vasco.gif (6 KB, 500x339)

This, the Latin languages should be tossed out and basque should be the only official language of spain.

>I think Catalans

>less than a million speakers
>hard as fuck
>unrelated to all "normal" languages in Europe >only useful in a small region of spain and france
for what purpose?

>A FUCKING LEAF IN CHARGE OF WHO'S A SHITSKIN

Why have some autists such a hard on for Basque people? Had you meet a Basque you'd surely become disillusioned.
The entire identity of Basques is based on speaking a retarded language and living in a secluded shithole. Basques can't stop talking about their land as if it were the most interesting thing in the world, a Basque will always mention that he's Basque in a discussion even if nobody asked him where he comes from. Spaniards are right in their fight to eradicate these useless Pyrenean hicks and I'd gladly send our army to help them to completely eradicate the Basque menace. You don't know how annoying a Basque can be until you've met one.

Yeah,I have met a Basque,and he was a pretty cool guy.Yeah,he told me he was a basque and about the basque language,which made me curious,yet did not ask me to learn it.I don't think a french should talk about the superiority complex.Every french I have met has told me their language was the best and that I must learn it.

Zergatik izan autists batzuk gogorraren euskaldunentzat? Had Euskal betetzen ziur aski litzaidake bihurtu disillusioned.
Euskaldunen nortasun osoa The atzeratua hizkuntza bat hitz egin eta secluded shithole batean bizi oinarritzen da. Euskaldunak ezin gelditu bere lur buruz ari balitz bezala, munduko gauzarik interesgarrienetakoa balitz, Euskal bat beti aipatu euskal zuela eztabaida bat inork galdetu zion, nahiz eta non datorren urtean. Espainiarrek eskubidea dira beren borroka alferrikakoa Pirinioetako HICKS horiek desagerrarazteko eta atsegin handiz nuke bidali gure armada erabat desagerrarazteko horiek Euskal mehatxu laguntzeko. Ez dakizu Euskal bat dituzun betetzen inork arte nola gogaikarriak izan daitezke.

Are you a Basque speaker?

No, sorry man. I just used tranlator to show you guys how ugly it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=S1l9oDiSiEQ

It doesn't look ugly to me

So going from one inferior subhuman language to another

>albanion is discusting enough

Basques don't have computers nor internet, they live in caves you won't be able to find one here.