Last thread died, so, cringe thread I guess

Last thread died, so, cringe thread I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yHDPrMPJKww
youtu.be/76JzGCQfSsg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

suh dude i live in winnipeg

The aftermath.

Ugh, trying to read that shit legit made my eyes hurt.

O.G content

youtube.com/watch?v=yHDPrMPJKww

C'mon, somebody post some pics of that "vagina" that's probably going to kill him.

that's a pretty good idea actually
>be average strength man
>pretend to be tranny
>easily beat up women
>get rich as fuck

saved

They are just checking out the good quality rock used to make that pathway

the imgur link is broken

it was posted on last thread, surely will be posted here too

Yep.

why

oh man

Cringe commencing in 3....2....1... youtu.be/76JzGCQfSsg

lol, he speaks like morty

Me too, what area?

OP here, had not seen that one
HOLY BLOODY HELL

I don't want to live.

im not vegan but there is some merit to this

>I have eased and cured most of my autism
My sides are taking a short vacation outside of the milky way

the goose is loose

please dont get me wrong but that doesnt look THAT bad, it does resemble a virgins pussy, if not for his hideous face id give him(now her) oral. at leas he doesnt have a penis

2/10 b8

If you would go down on that you are fucked up dawg

Well, she looks like a nice person

>at leas he doesnt have a penis
Yes, he still does
>if not for his hideous face id give him(now her) oral
So you'd give oral to an infexted, untreated piercing wound? Well, to each their own I guess.

im just saying that it doesnt look THAT bad, hes ugly but the pusyy is ok, i guess im just a horndog

There are only 2 genders.

wheres the penis then?

No... no it looks pretty bad. That second pick is just a gaping wound basically

It's literally a fucking open wound. It's not a vagina. Don't fuck open wounds.

Haven't been able to look at these for more tha just a couple seconds, but, under his hand I guess?

someone post the CWC "labia" pic

I reckon he stabbed himself in the taint with a knife, am I right?

Fucking autism at its best

>It's literally a fucking open wound.
Well, doesn't this apply to all trannies anyways?

holy shit, she somehow managed to get fatter since the picture was taken

He definitely did.

those kind of wounds heal, if he keeps it open it will stay that way, it just deosnt look that bad im just saying, and of course i wouldnt fuck it, itd probably doesnt go very deep, i just said that if i had his lower torso id give her oral. and thats it, why is it so hard to understand?

You're the real cringe here, m8

>why is it so hard to understand?

I totally understand how insane you are dude

Except eating meat isn't a crime and harms zero people (the feelings of vegans aside)

I never understood this movement. Out of all the things that make no sense, this part of feminism makes the LEAST sense.

"I demand the right to be treated as the dirty dishrag whore that I am!"
"Okay, you're a filthy skank with a snatchhole that stinks of rotten salmon, now suck on deez nuts."
"Thank you! Now we're finally making social progress!"

supposed to be cringe, not you fap you lose

too real

same here. no vegan or vegetarian, but killing and keeping animals in such cruel way is wrong. if at least consumption could go down 70% we could even stop global warming

sonic looks better with blue arms anyway; his legs are blue. It always looked like poor character design to have him randomly have pink arms for no reason.

so? love wins!

>Equating animal suffering to human suffering
Vegans are the most despicable and misanthropic "people" to ever live, prove me wrong.

I don't know, fucking an open wound is pretty metal. Though, normally, we're talking around the tier of skullfucking. This is just awful desperation. In all regards.

it's never the decent looking or intelligent ones, is it? Always the ones who arent really good at anything and arent much to look at. Like everyone else has a thing that defines them and the weebs are desperately looking for something to get assigned to, but the only thing they're qualified for is chinese cartoons.

I am way to hungover to handle this shit.

I'm not even vegan or vegetarian, but you really think people who do NOT want to harm other living beings are the WORST, you must be as easily offended as you think vegans are.

it'd have to be to take that weight

"man beats shit out of woman to standing ovation from crowd"

>this is why I love the patriarchy

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind fat girls so much, but.. she's... god damn.. That's know moon, if you catch my drift.

She doesn't even get a decent set of tits with her weight. it's just fat.

whats with the fucking Charlie and the Chocolate Starfish character in the bottom right?

kekkle

just so you know, he has a dick and balls. That's an open septic wound from a taint piercing he had that he got shit in so it got infected.

put me in the screencap lmao

Holy fuck lol I was there that chicks name is Jac but the Internet callservice her tuna Chan lkl

yeah, mostly because that'd kill 4 billion people.

It would be less retarded if it was like that. Instead it's more

>"I demand the right to be treated as the dirty dishrag whore that I am!"
>"Okay, you're a filthy skank with a snatchhole that stinks of rotten salmon, now suck on deez nuts."
>"HELP! RAPE! MISOGYNY! SAVE ME FEMINISM! I DIDN'T ASK FOR THIS!"

It's like when they cry about "slutshaming" while taking part in "slut walks", they're genuinely retarded. I struggle to find anyone else who experiences this amount of doublethink.