PISA 2015

Singapore tops latest OECD PISA global education survey.
Japan, Estonia, Finland & Canada are the 4 highest performing OECD countries in Science.

oecd.org/pisa/pisafaq
youtube.com/watch?v=HZjxkDA1s-c
youtube.com/watch?v=i4RGqzaNEtg
youtube.com/watch?v=-xpOn0OzXEw
youtube.com/watch?v=9Wbl-PflEc0
youtube.com/watch?v=q3TCpzSe4cs&

Other urls found in this thread:

uciliste-ugostiteljsko-turisticko-zg.skole.hr/nastava/predmeti_copy/konobar
youtube.com/watch?v=froRs3_jDTQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Japan and Estonia have figured out what this shit of a world is.

>science as the main stat
>not mathematics
meme image

Science was the main domain in 2015 that is why

You're pathetic OP

Still at it?

>Canada and Finland among Asian countries
Are Sup Forums memes real?

I had like 14 subjects at a time in school. Why would these three subjects be the basis to compare everything with? It's just dum dum.

wow korea is becoming dumb

No we're just to intelligent for Sup Forums.

because they are the most important, fundamental subjects.

Language and mathematics are the basis of all subjects. They just added in science becuz muh STEM muh engineering muh progress.

Every meme is always real.

Sucks to be peru.

>to

Finland and estonia, I would say it has to do with how their language is structured but then again hungarian is finno ugric as well

14? Name them so we can see how many classes are just splitting hairs.

>Believing someone that uses comic sans

This is really interesting. Thanks for sharing Mexibro

Hungary is still too poor to invest in education.

not him but mine the upcoming semester

Korean literature
Korean linguistics
Classical Chinese
English
French
Art
PE
Biology
Technology (kindergarten-tier coding)
Korean History
World Geography
Mathematics
Some creative bullshit

13 subjects

Yuro highschools are either "job" specific (nurse, waiter, car mechanic) or general which are called gymnasium
I went to a gymnasium and had these subjects:

Maths
Croatian (native language lit and language)
English (foreign language)
Latin (2 years only)
Biology
Chemistry
Physics
Computer science
Advanced computer science (can choose between this and advanced maths)
Art history (2 years)
Music (2 years)
Physical education
Ethics (or religious studies)
Philosophy (4th year)
Psychology (3rd year)
Logic (3rd year)

I went to a gymnasium program that focused more on science and maths, but others that had a more general program had German and most science subjects were 2 years, but the shit subjects were 4 for them

>waiter school
lmao?

Every BR high school student has to take these 12 classes:

Portuguese
Literature
English
Spanish
History
Geography
Sociology
Philosophy
Math
Biology
Chemistry
Physics

Forgot that we also had history and geography

Probably because they were laughably easy

Many meme-worthy moments in geo class. Like one girl that had an A in geography said that New Zealand was in Europe and noone really found that weird

Must be why we suck on these kinds of lists
But Croatian propaganda on TV and people irl say that Croats have gr8 education and that we're really respected in other countries because we're such experts

The ones I followed were:

Dutch language and literature,
English language and literature,
German language and literature,
French language and literature,
Sociology,
physical education,
history,
economics 1 and 2,
management and organisation,
math A and B,
earth sciences,
biology, (dropped in higher classes)
physics, (dropped in higher classes)
general nature sciences. (dropped in higher classes)
cultural and artistic shaping, (dropped in higher classes)
Engineering (dropped in higher classes)

PerĂº tried their best and this year is not the last one!

I have no idea how we're doing so well. Any other leaf feel the same way?

I probably forgot some other things as well. Like music. I also had Latin for a while. It's been a while.

uciliste-ugostiteljsko-turisticko-zg.skole.hr/nastava/predmeti_copy/konobar

Yeah it seems fucking absurd to me, but to no one else here.
I had a friend thats year older in a waiter school and he said that we should apply for gymnasiums because what he was learning is shit.

Schools like that last 3 years and have generally shit careers (photographer, hairdresser, wood sharing (??still don't know wtf this is))

The friend that was in waiter school now drives a van for his dad

Chinese don't take up that much proportion of your population despite what Sup Forums says. Your education system just works and your people are not degenerates. That's why.

are we germanic now?

Yeah I don't know. We're usually dumb as fuck. Maybe the Chink memes are true.

>management and organisation
This was mostly learning shitty ratio's, stocks, basic accounting, marketing etc. And all that bullshit.

Feels good.

>earth sciences,
This is mostly talk about different soil types. And then we did experiments with soil. And of course water management. Testing the acidity or water. But also cultures and geography. All that nonsense.

>Earth sciences?
Wouldn't this just be called geography?
Why is it even in your highschool program?

Maybe because our houses sink into the ground, we're below sea level and climate change is going to kill us all.

Just build more dams
Walls work-look at the great wall of China and soon America

You know how many cows are shitting in our water right now. And the dykes are going to break and kill us all. Only windmills can save us by pumping the water to Belgium.

Just learn German and ask asylum. They accept millions of Turks and Syrians. Surely they would be glad to accept some Dutchmen.

If the Netherlands is below sea level, does that mean there's no river in the Netherlands?

Slightly surprised since most people here are fuckin retards

>korean """education"""

We really need to sterilize people below 105 IQ

there will be no progress in science without people asking stupid questions.

no if the netherlands is below sea level, and if there's river, sea water will flow into the Netherlands. No one calls that a river.

We're the second agricultural exporter in the world. Learning about soil is highly profitable.

Well, they are all controlled. Our entire water level is artificial and controlled by pumps. With high water level the water gets redirected etc. You know, in earth sciences you also learn about tides, lowering boats to Dutch level with water locks etc.

The sea doesn't decide how much water flows land inwards.

Note the tanker. These things are as big as the eifeltower. Storm barriers.

This turns the sea into a calm lake.

impressive. must take a lot of tax money to maintain though.

We have an independent government organ to maintain it. With it's own elections.

>Israel
>lower than average

I thought they are smartest

The water boards who control it are older than our government. And technically aren't directly ruled by them either. And they can raise their own taxes.

why can't other western countries compete with us or finns? genuinely curious

Mongol genes.

dutch government structure seems genuinely unique and interesting, will look into

but there is extremely few ethnic mongolians in canada, and our native population who originated from a migration of out regions around mongolia, tend to achieve the poorest results out of any ethnicity

*out of mongolia

Ahahahahaha we're 60% white and still beating half of the yuropoor countries. The other half are JUST barely ahead.

Yuropoors are basically Jamal-tier. Holy shit. No wonder they're always so bitter.

Our government model in general isn't that unique. Because the USA stole their states model from us. We have a senate chosen by the provinces and directly elected parliament.
Our provinces are their states, who can make their own laws.
Our cities can also make their own laws, as long as they don't contradict higher laws. And as long as they aren't criminal laws, although cities can invent their own regulations and fine people for them and set the priorities for the police. So Amsterdam for example doesn't follow some national criminal laws because it's not a priority for the police controlled by the mayor.

>beating the shitty half of europe
>an accomplishment

thanks for informative post, id actually consider immigrating there if it wasn't for the lack of rural forested areas

also the art from the low countries during the renaissance is absolutely top tier

Bravo estonia!!!!

>The other half are JUST barely ahead.
Canadians in charge of being literate.

>Singapore
>Chinese Taipei
>Macao, China
>Hong Kong, China
>B-S-J-G, China
Five out of the Top Ten are Chinese countries

ahead is ahead m8, you really gotta step your game up

>he doesn't know about the comfyness of biking past water ways, swans, cows, grass and windmills

>Chinese countries

Kinda like in pic related huh? Wow and that's without any niggers too.

You guys really are the snow beaners of North America.

Halve the UK and USA and I'll believe it.

It's a shame the fag only looks forward and not towards amazing COWS and DUCKS. Woah. But the Netherlands is pretty cozy.

youtube.com/watch?v=froRs3_jDTQ

>IQ "estimate"
that's a pretty dodgy way of determining a nation's intelligence and its application to either education employment m8, but feel free to stay butthurt

*Ooga booga we wuz eye-and-styens 'n shieeeet*