I just pooped for the first time in 5 days!!!

i just pooped for the first time in 5 days!!!

Pics or it didn't happen

are you sick?

what have you been eating?

Summer... You have confirmed it is summer

I had a fucking amazing shit this morning

it was like a case of carpet slippers falling from an attic door

I once made it through 7 days.

no i don't think so
sorry mate already flushed, like 5 times
chicken wraps (healthy ones with lettuce and other vegis from the deli), salads, i did eat taco bell yesterday, i honestly think its the reason i pooped. usually i eat pretty decent. i ate a fuckton 5 days ago and that same day i took adderall, and i think it has something to do with it

you were a day or 2 away from having a tube stuck up your ass, and the shit pumped out

dude my stomach just started to hurt like all hell so i just fucking sat there and pushed like it's my job, and the gates eventually released. nice 45 min poop
i'd have tried magnesium first

yes. i know this feel

Were you using a buttplug, or did this happen due to constipation? And did you (have to) use a suppository? Was it relieving, painful, both? Did you have to stick anything else in there to get it out? One more question: did you need help?

actually the timestamp did.

Did it feel like giving birth?

constipation. no suppository. i think taco bell = catalyst. definitely both. i just fucking pushed. nope, i'm all better. ty for asking.

not sure, but it did feel a bit sticky. very dehydrated movement at first, rock hard. then it became softer but very concentrated and black, very sticky. i had to push a lot. it felt trapped in there and it kinda retracted in if i didn't keep pushing. not sure if that's like birth

i know that feeling
i once was on a diet of military rations for 8 days in a row
i did not shit for almost 12 days
when i did shit, it was denser than gold and the toilet had trouble washing it away
it's probably still stuck in my pipes somewhere

>my pipes
why military rations then?

Yes.

i didn't shit until i got home

gross.

try psyllium husks (srsly)

Thank goodness.

Congrats OP! Well done. Bloody good show.

ooooooh
ty very much mate. only a little bit of blood, but that came from a hemorrhoid
>psyllium husks
da fuq

Not pooping for days and a roid. I'm sorry OP. God speed towards a speedy recovery.

The best part of my day is my morning poop. 10 to 15 minutes of quality reading time.

The only thing that makes it better is doing it on company time.

psyllium husks are dried seed husks. if you take them with water they don't get digested but go through your system and pick up debris on the way. 'like the fingernails of God scraping your colon clean'. I take it most days and I always take a satisfying shit and my digestive tract is clean. better believe it. nigger.

thank you both. God speed to you both :D

Congrats OP!