>Brian Wilson
>date of death: December 25, 2016
>cause of death: _________

FILL THE GAP Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eDZgl7H-coQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

choking on his favorite vegetables

Why do you guys want Brian to die so badly?

Meme magic

strangled to death by mike love

cause of death: DUUUBBBSSS

Choked on my dick

Pedos don't deserve to live.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head

wow, you're so intollerant. pedos are people just like us, so by your logic you don't deserve to live

quads don't lie

poisoned by Al Jardine

Brian's the only reason Al has a job at the minute

Waste of quads.

ingorant bigot

I swear that if I were a little gay, and super smart, I would go back in time to 1967 and not only help Brian finish SMiLE but I'd also start a strange bromance with him that would lean a little bit more to the "romance" and less on the "bro", but it'd be ok because it's not gay unless the balls touch/you say "no homo".
But yuh.
Brian Wilson is fucking amazing.

>But yuh
kill yourself

if by job you mean re-recording 50 year old songs with autotune... youtube.com/watch?v=eDZgl7H-coQ

>yuh

GUILLOTINE

Jimmy Saville please leave.

cause of death: KILLED BY MEMES

dubs and it will be very painful bone cancer

quads confirm pedos are good now

Car accident

Dubs and he dies from exhaustion after creating a masterpiece that equals his 66-67 work

Rerolling

Bruce Johnston will run over him with a truck

He'll be fine! SMILE! :)

Trips and brian is happy on christmas

By the power of kek take robert fripps life instead of brians dubs confirm

It's better than working with Mike

You fucking idiots, Brian will live 5 more years

wtf i love gary glitter now

brian will die a slow and painful death in front of his entire family at exactly noon on christmas day

Dubs confirm

Wtf I love Jerry Sandusky now?!

screencaping this and sending it to his family

Being loved to death by fans

Imagine Brian secretly hoarding his finest melodies, chord progressions and arrangements for years. After the collapse of SMiLE, he thinks to himself "Clearly, I'm going to need a lot more time if I'm going to make my masterpiece." He starts work right away, occasionally taking a break to just dick around, which produces the laid-back efforts of his 67-70 songs. Meanwhile, his masterpiece (I'll abbreviate it as MP) is only getting better. He decides that "Til I Die," a composition originally intended for MP, is not quite good enough, and so he sticks it on Surf's Up. His quality standard at this point having increased even more since he first began work on MP in 1967, he decides to take a few years off to "lay in bed." While everyone around him thinks that he is mentally deteriorating, he's actually spending all those years meditating in his head on the compositions. The TV is on, but he isn't watching it; he's carefully imagining the music in his head. After fully forming MP in his mind, he gets out of bed to begin carefully producing it in secret. 15 Big Ones and Love You are released for a cheeky lark. Brian smiles as he imagines how low he can set the expectations for himself before surprising everyone. He works obsessively and autistically on MP for the entirety of 1976 to 2016, occasionally releasing some more music to set expectations even lower. He carefully cultivates his image as a lost cause. Finally, nearing completion on MP (which makes Pet Sounds look like feces), he releases No Pier Pressure, taking extra measures to make it as awful and mediocre as possible, having become addicted to lowering expectations. "This is going to blow their minds," Brian laughs to himself. Upon learning from his doctor that he is dying of cancer, Brian goes on to Sup Forums to start rumors that he is dying to build up hype. And then, as a last measure, he posts this, disguised as an ordinary user.

Ding Dang, Smart Girls, and Hey Little Tomboy are really hidden tracks. If one reverses the song, applies -11.684% pitch as well as a few phasers and delay, a portal into Brian's secret vault of songs will open in front of you. Proceed with caution though, some songs are not meant for mortals to hear. A single note from one of these songs can kill a man.

If get Santa's going to be giving Brian death this Christmas (but it'll be sudden and painless)

>tfw you're universe's Brian Wilson lives to 112

you niggas are missing out

Obviously a stroke

>timing quads for that awful post

>pretending he didn't just time it to get quads

(You)

Not gonna happen