twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how many times did you get recycled?
How long till you finish basic?

Shut the fuck up Spic

That's no way to talk to those who protect your freedoms

Idiot. Try harder.

lmao you look like a spic more than i do
got recycled i see ayyy

Why do you fuckers keep losing every war you fight despite all the money you blow?

What's your favourite dinosaur?

I know other people think it, but do you think you give good head? Being a faggot an all?

You ain't no marine faggot. Probably some nazi worshipping zombie hunter.

If thats meant to be you there, you look like a dickhead airsofter.
I dont live in America, but, dont all marines, soldiers wear plate carriers now? And shave your face

I can spot a fake and you are one of them get that off you are disgrace and disrespectful by trying to pose as our marines... Get the fuck out!

"A marine" funny, that's a good one

Maybe a wanna be Marine

i AM the marines mother fucker

Start showing respect or else there will be trouble !!!

lmfao

Not with that bullshit on your neck your not

Keep dreaming fuck brain amerifat spic. Get a fucking job.

PFFFT "THERE WILL BE TROUBLE" OH MY GOD

you look like a sandnigger kek

Stop posting this shit.

Do you wish you were smarter so you could have made something real out of your life instead of having "can run for hours without taking a shit" as your highest achievement (a feat my dog can also do)

Why don't you shit in that sink behind you?

What made you decide to join the army? Its a dangerous job so what fueled you to join the marines?

why u and ur gay army suck so much ?

What did you just fucking say about me...

You got to be the worst kind of shitbag pretending to be a marine. Shame on you and hopefully a real marine with kick your stupid spic ass for lying. Cunt.

Answered your own question

If you do an ama on Sup Forums you better work on thickening up that skin. You are easily baited. Your AMA is probably going to be hillarious so, do continue.

There will be trouble? Your a fucking joke.. Your not a marine so give up the act pal we all know your not

If you arent an American Get the FUCK out my thread

just because you bought some shit from your local gunstore, doesnt make you a "Marine"
fuckin tard

damn bro you look like some bottom of the barrel genetics lol. im american and i support the troops but you're still a dumb fuck OP.

Nah lad, I'm a pasty white paddy and there's not a thing you can do about it amerifag

or what cunt?

>that mouth gape
>5'6
>Fat
>broken nose
>cant grow beard.

nice OP

Get fucked faggot , I was awarded Navy Cross and other military decorations for saving dozens of POWS in Iraq

OOH RAH !!

Sit on your lava lamp

was that before or after your brain injury?

Was one thread calling you the biggest cuck on Sup Forums not enough? Tits or get the fuck out, you're fat enough like.

pics or didnt happen
Also, thats probably not you, nypa

How does it feel to be a faggot in the service of a stupid country?

Holly fuck, if that lard ass is what American marines look like no wonder fuckers in caves in middle east kick Americas asses and you now use drones.
To fucking fat to face enemy on foot.

are your eyes half closed because of your brain damage or are you stoned in the pic?

Pretty good, atleast im doing something with my life, and the amount of benfits i get from it, ill be making your annual salary in a day, have fun sitting on your ass eating

How have you not seen this stale marine bait before. I swear i have seen atleast 5 threads with this exact set up.

cant even grow a beard you homo. you're probably a "marine" biologists.

>no shave
>wrong cover and not marat
OK you must some kind of comedian now you nasty fucking thing. Fix you're fucking body disgraceful sack of shit

>That's no way to talk to those who protect your freedoms

Enlighten us please, what freedoms are you talking about?
Since no foreign power is trying to take away peoples freedoms in the USA and you claim to be a free country, what freedoms is your deluded fat ass referring to?

HOly fucking christ. No way

Navy cross? Random marine shouting on Sup Forums getting a navy cross? Nope.

Too fat to be a marine

Guess my branch them you "marine".
Good bait but your army/10 if anything, even though the Marines let more retards in because
>the few
>the virgins
>the proud
>the retards
>the Marines
>water soldiers

Fag

Ok wheres the medals and your marine uniform post a pic of those and we'll believe you if not your a fake douchebag just looking for attention

Marine? Yeah fucking right you

If he's really a Marine he can tell me what type of ribbons I have in

BTW nice ribbons, though. glad to see that not EVERYONE who goes overseas gets blown up by a goddamn landmine.

How does it feel when you're on deployment in some third world sandbox and your girl at home has miles and miles of Jody cock running through her?

fuck you. Iwakuni is a godamn resort you Pog boot fuck.

See what i mean though? People that do this shit are straight up disrespectful

Show Valor if you're a marine.
(If you don't know what Valor is you really aren't one)
Also what is the marine corps fight song?
Colors of the USMC and what they stand for
Colors of the USN " "
What are Marine Corps Corpsman called?
And here's an easy one. What's a W1 in the marine corps

Ok, How many hamburgers do you scarf down in the parking lot of McDonald's to stay in shape?
Also how long did you have to serve to earn that badge?

I don't know, how does it feel knowing your wife is going through the same miles of cock while you ARE home?

Oh I know. One of my friends is currently working at a Seabee base and he hates whenever people try to steal Valor like this or whenever they are stupid enough to disgrace the USMC

Fuck off neckbeard

I'm pretty sure kevlar doesn't come with a huge fucking shit-stained flag on it.

6531 aviation ordnance f18 fuuuck yeah, I got beaten with the lucky stick

hurr durr thank you for your service eating at the chow hall and going to the range every year.

Do you suck cock for a living?

an american marine who loves nazis and look like a jew with that nose and curly hair and beady eyes. yeah right! this is the baitiest bait i have seen.

Who here actually /active/? I'm stuck in the fucking motorpool right now waiting on my faggot Sgt to get the 5988

randomarchive.com/board/b/thread/677614489 almost as gay and unoriginal as last time. go fuck yourself faggot.

Not active anymore.

do all US army personnel thing they are owed something after they leave the army, or is it just your generation, i mean you only went in the army because you are no good at anything else, so why expect a free ride when you leave, its not like what you are trained at is any good in the real world, well maybe taking order at a fast food chain, but you think your to good for that anyway

I agree, shut up neck beard.

This mother fucker, you're just prissy probably because you thought "hurr IL pick Infantry when we're not in any major wars because I didunt scoar gewd on muh as an" dumb piece of shit have fun standing by im gonna go lot some bombs on planes go on my MEU's and travel the world cock fag

Active for another 3 days

*you're

jk I'm sure YOUR smart

Nice. Army Aviation here, UH-64 Dustoff unit. Aviation - high above the best.
You Marine fuckers always talk about "Once a Marine, always a hurr durr" and this is what you get. Be proud of your fat, racist, mouth breathing brother in arms. Should have studied for your ASVAB retards.

Cool face paint fag. I bet you're tabbed up

Did you enjoy your gay sex in the services?

can't hear you over the sound of my CAR and OEF ribbon boot.

No good at anything else!? Kek. I joined into the army with a university education. I had plenty of options.

Plus, OP, who is an obvious fraud, claims to be a Marine. The Marines are not a part of the army dipshit.

Lucky..

Eh, not quite the most Baity. is the most Baity i've seen.

A friend of mine got DQ'd for a false record when he was 13. What can he do?

How does it feel to not be a part of CH 53E master race?

Its an old picture from a couple years ago, but no, I'm not.

Not a marine/10

>The Marines are not a part of the army dipshit.
Right. They're part of the Navy. The worst part.

bollocks are you

What martial arts do you know?

No. I'd say anyone who's natty guard or reserves are the worst. Fat shits walk up to drill with McDonald's in their hand

That depends, it depends on your Natty guard unit. I know like the 28th ID is pretty squared away for a Natty guard unit, but I haven't seen a lot of other Natty guards.

that was meant to be the trigger for my american pals, but your response was slightly left field, ill be honest

Navy fag reporting. Fuck this poser.

Milfag. All branches are 80% retards. No exceptions. That 20% though, god damn those are some fun mother fuckers. I don't bitch when people make fun of the military because the typical milfag is a socially fucked up retard in one way or another. I just think it is hilarious that they don't realize the smart, motivated people stick together and own the system to benefit their boys.

Do you have a medical waiver for that shit on your chin, pubeface?

Real Marine here. Was stationed at an AFB. Saw the light. Air Force has the best of everything. Just got accepted to Air Force OCS. C'ya Marinefags.