Is it true the europeans have a negative opinion of Americans or is that just a stereotype? Cmon I like my euro bros

Is it true the europeans have a negative opinion of Americans or is that just a stereotype? Cmon I like my euro bros

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37183733
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

depends which euros

Americans can be pretty rude to euros, so you should expect the favor returned. Not all, or most even, are really hostile tho

All the world have a negative opinion of Americans

It has nothing to do with countries but with ideologies.

Right-Winged Europeans = Generally Like the USA

Left-Winged Europeans = Generally Despise the USA

Nationalist Europeans (Third position) = Like and Dislike the USA depending on the winds

>left winged spaniards like Trump

You're wrong because Russia buys off fucks.

>MUH CORPORATIONS MUH EVIL CAPITALISM MUH CONSUMISM MUH AMERICAN IMPERIALISM MUH AMERICA IS THE GREAT SATAN MUH BOYCOTT AMERICAN GOODS!

Literally every left-winged cuck in Europe.

Even European Social-Democrats are infected with this literally Marxist rhetoric.

Yes, I assume some may like Trump, given that he is supposedly an isolationist (pro-tip: he is not, he is already menacing with a conflict against Iran), but they only like him for that.

>Russia buys off fucks.
What does that mean?

Not really, I think most understand that you've got everything ranging from decent people to complete shitheads like every one else.

People tend to have alot more problems with America as a state, not Americans themselves.

Americans have a lot of flaws, but are generally pleasant to be around. Even the fat, redneck stereotypes are usually seen as being friendly to some extent.

>europeans

everyone has a negative opinion of the USA and it's """people"""

>Latvia

You're not very nice.

as if white americans didn't have a retarded negative view of the rest of the world

We're friendly if you meet us.

I think most of Europe wants nothing more than America to succeed and lead the way, as opposed to the alternative of Russia or China. But we watch time and time again as the American people choose to stall progress by electing the likes of Bush and Trump. That's why Europeans get frustrated with Americans, because we want you to succeed and you're literally handing the torch to worse countries like China.

>as if white americans didn't have a retarded negative view of the rest of the world
(((propaganda))). White Americans are cucked beyond belief.

The vast majority of americans are braindead by european standards, then you have the stupid ones. And then you have the ones who can read and write.

Playing world police and wasting billions defending countries that refuse to invest in their own defense is tiring O'Brien. Imagine yourself in our position.

I'd like nothing more than to see the EU get the Putin cock as hard as possible. Fuck those ungrateful cunts.

>you even know where to put the EU on the map

>albania
>total war

we were isolated commies

>People tend to have alot more problems with America as a state, not Americans themselves

Mostly this, unless you are always yelling USA USA USA you will be fine, in my experience people from United Startes are very polite, maybe a little too much polite.

>you are considered worse than shitskins in bongland

Enjoy your fifth world shithole getting Poutined my friend. How many times has your country been raped again? It's the slut of Europe. It's taken a dicking from almost every country on the continent.

and terrorist in Serbia.

>Anyone wants to go the united caliphate anymore
Your stupid numbered world dont apply to /THE CHRIST OF NATIONS/

>Whites gonna be a minority soon
>Country overrun by coloured people
>Soo in debt it will never recover
>Has to tip the ambulance driver and doctors
>1st world
>Support trump get raped by BLM niggers

Sure hate living in the whitest and most safest country on the planet

The left wing in the Netherlands dislikes America.
The right wing loves America.

wrong
albania itself was isolated
if anything it was the other way around

>implying anybody wants to go to the united caliphate anymore

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37183733

Many of your countrymen still do, Gzegorz.

Believe me the average pole will give their left nut for a green card. Everybody is clamoring to leave your shithole. Why do so many poles apply for the green card lottery again?

>tip the ambulance driver

Lmao I'm a rich neet with a 90/10 health insurance plan. My dad makes more in a month than the average pole does in a year.

KLA terrorist organization was filled with Albanians, right?

>my dad makes

it was a separatist army as a reaction to the crimes committed there

Why work when I can l live the easy life pham?

Europeans dont think about you that much
French people dislike America for the right reasons
also this