What's the most you've smoked, Sup Forums?

what's the most you've smoked, Sup Forums?

About two nights ago me and my mates were smokin up but me and this other mate went ham and smoked like 20 cones and I'm only starting to feel normal again now. Tell me your stories.

Also general weed thread i guess?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SUA7fFxsswQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DODUn_8xB-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1,000,000 cones ina day

youtube.com/watch?v=SUA7fFxsswQ

youtube.com/watch?v=DODUn_8xB-4

Haven't smoked a ton, but I've eaten 50+ mg edibles. Shit fucks you up for hours

It must have been the first time I ever got stoned. It was in Amsterdam in October 2014. Purchased some Laughing Buddha, vaped that shit and was high as a kite from like 3 in the afternoon until I went to bed, which must have been midnight-ish

10 grams in a blunt. Went a little over that gallon of water. Those gallons of water arent small btw

how long did it take for you to start getting back to normal? you would of for sure had the post-smoking feels the next day.
sounds dope. got a friend that's been in amsterdam recently, apparently just smokin like crazy over there.
holy shit

1/8th in a day by bong hits

Holy shit indeed. Took us about 2 hours to finish the blunt between 5 people. Another comparison

By cones I take it you're meaning bong hits? Well OP you're either a faggot liar or just a faggot. I smoke an ounce every three days and know better than you feeling it for two days. Go fuck yourself you lying piece of shit

30 joints on my buddies birthday a few years back

No biggie

50 mg isn't shit, I have a little bit of a tolerance bit I usually eat about 250 mg at least

Pft. A cube of hash will fuck you up for a weekend.

14 gram blunt after I took the sats drove around in my car hotboxingg it for 2 hours could barley keep my eyes open the smoke burned em so much. Wish I still had the picture :/

that's balla
i'm not saying i'm still high, but definitely still feel weird.

3 grams. It felt good at first but then I was like nah. Kinda like when you have too much candy. Went to Whataburger and it didn't taste as great as when I only smoke 1.

You'll definitely feel a bit off and spaced out for the next day or so. Just take it easy, drink a lot of water and you'll be right as rain before you know it

me and a mate smoked an oz and a half in one night when he got an advance on his dole check.

The most I've smoked was a tree branch from outside
It made my head hurt after finishing it
I decided to smoke the leaves next...

>has seen weed smoked in one movie that his mum and dad told him not to watch.
>regrets it.
>gives advice on weed.

whaaaat cunt.

how.

You sure caught me bud

Is he a doggy?
Or are you smoking his butthole with your tongue?

That time was a couple hours since I had been smoking for a while by that point. But the first time I took edibles I did like 75mg, puked, and then slept for 13 hours.

That's a lot, but I challenge you to get to Joey Diaz levels of edible eating. That motherfucker takes 750+ like every time.

75 million grams of edibles?
You must be a big Nagasaki!

Like the 3rd time I smoked was like 2 pipe hits and 8 bong hits l.
Didn't end well.
Open eye visuals and falling backward feeling.
Huge panic attack about not passing out quick enough
Finally passed out in my tent
Woke up earlly etting dripped on by the only puddle,
Cold and wet just packed up and left.

Roughly an ounce or so over a period of 12hrs. Not worth smoking so much so fast. I didn't freak or anything, just think I woulda got more out of it if i smoked less but more often.

I'm going to give you an ounce of knuckle sandwiches

Me and my friend smoke 4 1 gram joints and 3 dabs each and after we ate an XL pizza

I don't get the reference, but i do like sandwiches

Then your bitch ass should probably go to the kitchen and cook me one

yeah i get panic attacks when i smoke too