Why there's no movement like "White lives matter" or "Asian lives matter"?

Why there's no movement like "White lives matter" or "Asian lives matter"?

Because "no lives matter"

because retards need support.

Because we aren't dindu nig nogs

because nobody argues with that

When I hear about how that niggy died my honest reaction was to laugh.

Because das racis

Excactly!

Because having a job makes it hard to spend all day blocking freeways and participating in other nig activities.

because crackas like you don't understand our struggle.

What's the story behind this?

There is, David Duke's running for senate.

Got kill by r2 dindu

You mean your struggle to get a job and be productive? instead of trying to be the next rapper or nba player

"Our struggle"

We don't like having to obey laws and act like a human in public and we really don't like following simple instructions like "stop resisting," we'd rather get shot.

Kek.

>"our"
just cuz we share the same skin, dosen't mean i'm dumb enough to make the same mistakes as you to throw my life away

It was just a question not some kind of statment. No wonder why all of you are just a bunch of dumb and lazy donkies.

#RetardedLivesMatter 2016

kill all negros and the world will be saved

#BitchesThatCanCookLivesMatter

You don't need a blue shell when you're in first place.

He's the guy who shot the cops in Dallas and he ended up getting blown up by a robot

Because naggers are stupid enough to be led into an aggressive rabble by kikes.

First place for what? Does this make us first in line to hand over our freedom to the government?

Because whites and Asians are largely responsible for their own actions. They don't need activists to defend robbing a liquors store, as they don't frequently do that.

Any source/article?

Every newspaper in the US and half of the newspapers outside the US.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Thanks, user

I'm from the future with a premonition for you.

It's google, use it.

OP name one time in the last 100 years white people have been oppressed in the United States, other then not being able to marry black people.

>White lives matter
it's called the KKK, and they get harassed and violently assaulted anytime they protest peacefully.

kind of ironic how those using the other movements to incite violent, riots, and murder, while neglecting black on black crime entirely, get all the attention, yet when peacefull protests happen and aren't allowed to use their constitutional freedoms, no media coverage whatsoever...

Why are you looking back to past?

I really need to start a counter-movement.

"No Lives Matter".

Human life isn't precious. It isn't wonderful or beautiful. It's and endless and futile addition of zeroes and never ending repetition.

This is a terrible argument. Black people are not oppressed. They act like niggers and subsequently get treated like niggers. Don't want to be treated like a nigger? Stop acting like one.

I'm second generation in the US. My family moved from poland after ww2 and didn't know any english. My grandfather worked coal mines. They were uneducated. I sit here today poised to inherit over a million from my parents. They invested, they stayed out of trouble and they worked hard. It's all it takes. But niggers won't do that. All they do is bitch and never want to put in the work.

This. It's a shame that people see nothing wrong with being a nigger.

what also gets no media coverage, is the fact that they're more likely to be murdered by another "black" than any other race or cop.

soo... yeah no life matters i suppose. considering we're all just walking talking bags of shit

Name once in the last 50 years niggers have been oppressed, other than them having to take responsibility for their own actions.

cause neither of those lives matter, faggot.

Because whites and asians are actually humans, unlike those subhuman niggers

>white guilt

Virgin detected

Holy fucken shit this entire thread is a collection of retardation mixed with supreme trash. Get educated for the love of Dog!

mein Kampf
>am white

oh my god you're literally Hitler

Is it hurting you, user?

ya. reading such these idiotic comments is making my head hurt. I just can't for the life of me understand the thinking that goes behind some of you retards.. you obviously got no education that's not even debatable

I bet it's really hard to be the most educated person in the whole world huh

Blm movement doesn't imply the other lives don't matter. Blacks just experience a high amount of discrimination atm.

Saying all lives matter is like arguing with people that support breast cancer saying wtf fuck you what about lung cancer.

That being said the blm movement is incredibly obnoxious and has tons of retards in it. The movement in itself isn't the issue though.

Ya it sucks sometimes. But what this thread proves is that racist really are a sub par human being lower on the totem pole, they always say racist are clearly lower on the education and this proves... You really are retarded

>the movement in itself isn't an issue
Daily reminder that BLM is a terrorist organization and should be treated as such.

/thread
finally someone that makes sense..

im pretty sure this man reads

Some of the people are white and completely retarded as well. Like the feminists or LGBT movement. So maybe you'd need to go a bit further than just kill all the niggers

Because asians aren't getting shot by faggot ass cops just for doing their job.

You say that but wouldn't it fucking suck to be a guy with lung cancer and look out the window to a breast cancer parade. It's like yeah I'm still dying but nobody gives a shit.

Just like Christianity and whites people are a terrorist organization. Using your logic.

Yeah but white people aren't being discriminated on an institutional level. I don't get your point

At least you're not, sir.

They don't want to do that because it makes white people look less like the whiney ass victims at the mercy of those big bad niggers like they think they are.

undeniably

>whites people are a terrorist organization

Well I mean look at how many shootings they commit. Lots of them with racist ideology.

But I'm glad you see how idiotic that sounds. Just like blm being terrorist.

Not true you could be a faggot, dress funny or not maintain strong fundamentalist christian values. It's not that hard to be oppressed as a white person, hell if your parents are poor white trash crack addicts you pretty much may as well be a nigger.

Which then futhers the question of why isn't there one

Yeah faggots do get discriminated too but there is a movement for them. Also you can control being a crack head. Not being born black. I don't understand your point whatsoever.

This is your reasoning for the need of a White Live matter??

Yes, but twice as many whites are killed every year by niggers than niggers are killed by whites.

BLM is a lie. Only a handful of nigs are killed by cops annually, and of those, most are criminal assholes killed justifiably. Their numbers are dwarfed by the number of innocent whites murdered by blacks in this country.

So fuck off, you braindead regressive, and take your violent monkeys with you.

Because white people and Asians don't need to worry about getting shot for reaching for their wallet when getting pulled over.

Seriously.

see

>Well I mean look at how many shootings they commit. Lots of them with racist ideology.
>Lots of them with racist ideology
> Lots of them
What the fuck are you talking about?

Because we're not whiny little bitches like niggers are.

The movement has NOTHING to do with whites vs blacks and how many are being killed each year you fucken retard. The movement has to do with blacks being Gunned down for NO REASON whatsoever. You are just too stupid to and ignorant to understand.

The movement is about more than just cops killing people. If you don't think there is institutional racism towards blacks you're retsrded. Sit in a court room for a day and observe the sentences for whites compares to blacks. Or how much more often whites are hired over blacks. Or how often white people will be let off with a warning from a cop while blacks get their vehicle searched from a routine stop.

you can't be this naive

you ignorant moron you have no reason to complain. Your not being gunned down without for no reason.

Well I mean lots is like 2. Since that's the amount of shootings that you attatch to blm.

Do your people have to fear everytime a cop drives by?
Do your people constantly get berated with racial slurs every time they admit their ethnicity?
Do your people get killed over traffic stops just cause he's a nigga
Do your people hear car door locks and have people change what side of the streets their walking just because you look hood?
When your people actually have fucking problems they can have a movement, until then shut the fuck up and enjoy your privilege

whites and asians aren't regularly killed by police for questionable reasons, it would be headline news.

OP is an oblivious faggot who should end himself.

Something else they won't admit happens. When a shooting or something bad happens, blame another race. When they shot someone and it'snot justified? Blame the race of the person that was shot. White people are the innocents in anything bad that happens. It's everyone else's fault.

because everybody already knows it.
niggers are trying desperately to convince regular people that they are as important as we are, but it's not working. we know better.

Why are you exaggerating?

I don't want that, I actually just want ''oppressed lives matter'' and it can focus on helping the poor and working class because this is where you find everyone who is being oppressed regardless of the reason.

BlM

That seems a moderately fair point but pretty nit picky when a majority of the oppressed right now are blacks. Seems like you're racist if you can't let the movement be about someone else right now

Then EVERYONE as a whole needs to come together. But you can't blame BLM for taking the initiative and saying that this shit needs to change?

#blacklivesmurder>It was real in my mind

wtf does that have anything to do with anything???? I can pull up thousands and thousands of rap sheets of whites doing jsut as bad if not worse

So you think drug charges deserve the death penalty with no trial? What the fuck does his record matter?

Because most black people are poor and they've been fed a culture that promotes wealth in a society where guns are easily accessible.

Contradictory libtard logic. Fucking die already faggots.

Top kek at all these BUTTHURT whiteis getting mad just because a race wants to proudly declare that their lives matter

Indoctrination does not= education.
Most lib college potatoes are not educated, they are the other.
>Too stupid to perform a service for society that has actual value? Try college.

Oh wait you are trying to point out that he deserved it? typical racist.

Why your jimmies are rustled?

Who cares srsly

Regular people? Lmfao. Don't mistake yourself or people like you with regular people. You're trash and always will be trash. Regular people actually see that. Retards like you like in a fantasy world.

Because whites and asians aren't trying to get gibmes based on their skin color.

How is that contradictory for one? And second, I'm not a liberal. Just because I'm not retarded and racist doesn't make me a liberal