What if Black Widow had been paralyzed in the airport battle instead of War Machine?

What if Black Widow had been paralyzed in the airport battle instead of War Machine?

>people don't like her hair in Winter Soldier

Fags.

she cant fly you stupid fuck

She wasn't even hit once in that movie

It wouldn't matter because just like War Machine she'll be fine again in the next movie. The injury has literally 0 consequences.

Crossbones hit her and locked her in with a grenade.

her hair was best in iron man 2

It raised the stakes of the conflict.

It changed Tony, pushed him further towards his unstable
emotional state which would come to a head in the climax of the film when he abandons all logic and is driven purely by an emotional response to hurt the person who hurt his mom

It showed that people can and do get seriously hurt, possibly die in these fights

I doubt Rhodey will be fighting any time soon.

Iron Man 2 is the patrician choice

The curls? Yeah pretty nice, I guess long straightened hair like OP is really sexy to me.

Definitely her best look. I do enjoy her Avengers bob, though.

I don't like it. My little sister has hair like that.

everyones eyes drop as soon as she turns around kek

>when he abandons all logic and is driven purely by an emotional response to hurt the person who hurt his mom

Sounds a lot like this other shitty cape flick I saw.

What a slut

>dat Hawkeye

(checked)
what is this?

Size queen slut

deleted scene from Age of Ultron when Ultron captures Black Widow

Age of Ultron aftercredits scene
Actually it's from her SNL skit

>that face
Based Jon Favreau.

thanks famalam

personally I thought it didn't really suit her

Thought that Russian guy was Ian Holm for a second

I like how they paired up evenly to fight. What a coincedence that Hawkeye and Black Widow decide to scuffle!

Then they would have somehow found a way to make even less people care about the injury

I'd like to see her as some kind of wheelchair-bound mission control/computer genius.
She certainly has the skills for the job, and it's not like she ever did a meaningful contribution in combat on a team including several of the most powerful individuals in the world.

>muh freckles

>I'd like to see her as some kind of wheelchair-bound mission control/computer genius.

Basically Oracle, then.

Natusha

her fight scene in ironman 2 with all the guys in the hallway was the first and only good one.

never should have had her fight aliens and people with actual powers.

>2010 was 6 years ago
And it shows. She has aged like milk.

Crossbones or whatever grabbed her and Bucky grabbed her. That's it.

This irritated the shit out of me but I'm really really trying to say ok maybe her power is her fighting ability or something. I mean she's got fuck all else so whatever.

And Donnie Yen doesn't get hit once in Ip Man from memory either so ok.

But that's just my justification for it. The real reason would be they can't have her get beaten too much or SJWs would bitch again like they at Whedon.

Look at her after the UN bombing scene. She has a slightly dirty cheek and that's it. That's all they were willing to do to her.

Green everywhere... This is what movies in 2016 has become...

(screams internally)