Why is no one talking about the fact that there's a new madvillain track...

Why is no one talking about the fact that there's a new madvillain track? It seems like people would be making a bigger deal out of this, especially since it's really good

m.soundcloud.com/rappcats/madlib-doom-avalanche

It's kinda boring tbqhwy

If you genuinely haven't heard it before, then I need to question your hip-hop credentials.

what?

this is a new track that they released today

Madvillain is basically the bazinga of hip hop.

And that they've been playing live for years now and that Madlib has spun on various radio shows.

Well then, the more you know

have to agree with this guy. doesn't go hard or anything, just kind of makes your head bob a tiny bit.

that describes like every madvillain track

Since when does a Madvillain track ever "go hard"?

MF DOOM tracks aren't supposed to "go hard"

fuck off to KTT

It's not new, it's been up on sound cloud for a couple of years

>ALL CAPS

i dont like it

>i knew it before it was popular
kys

Not him but I'm pretty sure it leaked a while back along with another track.

Exactly, alongside literally every DOOM / Madlib fan on the planet.

misuse of the term, sorry

i meant to say he doesn't really get into the track or anything, and the beat is super generic.

overall a boring track from a guy that can get interesting sometimes

meant for

Madlib hasn't gotten any less sharp with his production and DOOM hasn't gone awry with his rhymes. My one big beef with this track is DOOM's vocals. Ever since Born Like This his voice has been just... awful. I don't know if it's a product of what (or where) he's recording on/in or how his physical health has changed (somehow I doubt he's gotten any skinnier but if he has, i'm guessing it would change his voice a bit) but unlike on everything before around 2006 this track has some sort of weird thing going with the cadence of his voice. I believe it might have something to do with the treble of the vocal track and that either a small high-pass or perhaps some compression would do the trick to rid the vocal of this weird quality.

Thanks OP, didn't know about this. Absolutely love it.

I gotta agree with Fantano when he said that Madvillian probably shouldn't make another record. This isn't bad, but it doesn't compare to even the weak songs on Madvilliany

its been out since like 2011, first time cdq rip tho i think