Alright lad's I found Daisy's destruction whatever you do don't fucking watch it, I literally threw up after watching it

Alright lad's I found Daisy's destruction whatever you do don't fucking watch it, I literally threw up after watching it

???

What's daisies destruction exactly

post it fag

I looked it up doesn't seem that much worse than most rekt threads

"The video is debated to be from 5-20 minutes. In the video two adults, one male and one female,sexually torture a young girl (age isn't specified, but definately CP) I didn't get too many details, but some of the following apparently happens: Something similar to alligator clips are used on the girl. The girl is beaten several times. The girl is defecated on, and smeared with it. Lastly, her limbs are severed using a machete and then her throat is slit while blood pours out of the wounds."

Eh not that bad

go watch that movie where little girls are chatting via the internet with some dude and one of the girls goes missing. then some other girl meet's the person she was chatting with. Then the girl disappears after the meeting. And the movie goes on with investigation about what happens. The last 30 about mins of the movie is where the little girl is. she is a dungeon and a dude rapes her and abuses her. As a last thing he stuffs her in a barrel where from she pleads for her life but the dude just digs a hole and buries her alive. Good fucking movie. Can't remember the name tho...

edgy

Wow calling someone edgy over the Internet I'm sure you feel satisfied now

In one scene she is put upside down in a contraption the pissed on (she passes out) then is pretty much tkssed into water

Pic related

shit didnt your movie sucks talk about it

Megan is missing

i have no idea what you are asking?

yep that's the one.

>That moment when you find it.
>That feeling after you've watched it.
This is what the oldfags mean when they say you're here forever. Hi it's not that you'll always be on Sup Forums, no, even this site will one day end. It's because in twenty years when you've forgotten all about this site and you've got a family and a house and a good job, you'll still remember the things you found here. I'll always remember.ber Daisy's Destruction. I'll always be here. The ride never ends.

You seem offended

The video was never released faggot. Feds found the tape but none of you fags have seen it.

Its a myth anyway so you're dumb.

This. But no one really knows what exactly was on the tape

Don't be jealous jeez it's almost like you wanna watch it
Are you fucking stupid it was uploaded to the internet its hard too find not impossible

My lord I saw that once it was on tor I got linked to a CP site I saw one video I closed almost immediately the bitch was fucking throwing the child left and right by it's leg while in a chamber

Look up peter scully documentary (it's safe to watch). Some aussie prick tortured/abused kids and made vids he uploaded online.

As for "daisy's destruction". Check the documentary, only people who've seen the vid are scully and possibly the feds. Any speculation about what was on the vid is just that "speculation".

It's really not if you know where to look >>/tor/

You're on the right track look for i2p forums

I closed that shit in a second that was what caused me to never go back to tor

But there are other fucked up scully vids still up though

4 Sections of the video were uploaded to a Tor site by someone calling themselves Lux.
You can find those sections sometimes on P2P filesharing programs like Wireshare.
You might need to go into the settings and remove certain filters that could stop it showing up.

TRIPS OF TRUTH
idk in them videos the chick was fucking with the baby not the guy

Well then it was the video I'm 100% sure did they ever mention a swonging cause The frame rate was really slow and the lady was singing the child left and right

Frame rate wasn't that bad (but still pretty bad) and if ya mean swinging there was one bit where she was doing something like that idk about the singing I had it on mite the cries sounded like my niece