What is the whole Marina Joyce situation about?

What is the whole Marina Joyce situation about?

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/4cngirl.html
youtube.com/watch?v=qL-5-w9t5p4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

better than tinder! plenty of horny as fuck girls of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/4cngirl.html

Is anyone brave enough to click on it?

Of course not, wtf

What is it?

get the fuck out of here with this teenage youtube shit. fuck people like you is whats ruining Sup Forums bunch young retards

Wow!
Chill, bro. He/she was just asking.

samefaggin this hardcore.

what is the marina joyce situation

I don't know

>weird girl makes YouTube videos
>she's into raves and drugs and veganism and spirituality etc.
>she definitely takes a lot of drugs, her videos are 4 minute long sentences a lot of the time
>she starts acting slightly weirder than usual in a recent video
>she's modelling a dress and is acting very awkward and apparently whispers "help me" at one point, although it could have just been a sigh, or she she could have been saying it to the cameraman for any innocent reason. "Help me with my next line" for example.
>later on in the video she's showing off a dress and has bruises in the backs of her arms
>the Internet blows up and says she's being held hostage by her boyfriend or that ISIS kidnapped her
>her YouTube subscribers double in a day causing some to claim that it's a publicity stunt

TL:DR heroin is a hell of a drug

/x/ thinks she has either a demon cat, abusive gf or drug addiction. I think its all three.

attention whore doesnt get enough hits on her utube
pretends to be abused or something to create drama

its always always always about covetting it always is

thats why its mentioned twice in the commandments

Fuck off with this attention whore shit

twis

This will tell you

youtube.com/watch?v=qL-5-w9t5p4

The cancer's still fresh btw

/thread

plus all that brain damage from constant mdma/cocaine use

Marina pls

she wasn't kidnapped. anyone who thinks that is fucking stupid. she's one of those whores that does molly and goes to raves and shit, which explains her acting and speaking like a retarded person.

A youtuber chick develops heroin addiction and all of her followers who probably haven't seen an addict in their lives believe she's being held hostage or whatever.