Ywn be paid millions to be a second string NFL QB, probably the best position in the sport

>ywn be paid millions to be a second string NFL QB, probably the best position in the sport
>ywn impregnate Katherine Webb

Am I even trying? Just fucking kill me.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/sp/statistics/post-count/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>You will never have your teammates run a train on your wife while you sit on the bench and never play

>marrying Katherine Webb
I've already won

>You will never have your chest and arms covered in terrible tattoos that let everyone know you're white trash

Does this bitch shop at Target?

Fucking girls are disgusting human beans they try on fucking underwear and put it back on the shelf fucking gross

do you ever not post on Sup Forums all day every day?

I mean when Sup Forums was decent it was almost understandable but you have being doing this for over a half a decade on one of the worst boards on one of the worst websites

>You will never cum deep inside Katherine Webb and get her pregnant

jdimsa ;_;

>He doesn't go to Target and sniff the bikini bottoms because there's a chance that a hot girl tried them on without any underwear

You're missing out man.

>I'm a faggot

looks pretty average without makeup

SHE IS A LITTERAL 4. AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH @ AJ

Eh he has a point, of some woman with crabs or discharge tried it on before your chick and then you eat her

King doesn't leave his people(you)

King doesn't have a job or girlfriend

not having a job and girlfriend happens to normal people

not having a job or girlfriend for over half a decade straight only happens to people with extreme personality disorders (Achilles)

>You are not from Alabama
>You do not look like an inbred fuck
>You do not have "BAMA BOY" or some such bullshit burned into your skin
>You don't have a kid

I do have one but who cares

You talk as if I post 24/7, my post count is extremely low for someone who has been here for so long. Don't worry I'll never leave you

>You do not look like an inbred fuck
kek sure ya don't

Nice plank

I bet you smell as weird as you look and type

chemical imbalance smell worst smell

>but who cares

you do to reply almost immediately to make a statement you say nobody cares about

I love you

@69686569

Wow you are a colossal faggot

Well, unless I posted timestamped pic it's not something I can prove and I don't care enough to prove it. Not really a big deal and I'd never post a pic in a place full of hateful internet niggers who will try and dox you like this faggot

Reminder that he was a chimpout away from winning a playoff game.

archive.4plebs.org/sp/statistics/post-count/

>14K posts in less than 2 years
>everybody ahead of him is way newer because even the old autists like TDK moved on with their lives

jesus christ it is worse than I thought you god damn shut in

I don't want to look at you I imagine you have a disturbing look on your face that is very offputting

you give off rapist/serial killer vibes and are also surely obese

>it is this easy to derail any thread Achilles is in and make it all about him embarrassing himself with his autismal need to reply to every single post in order to be liked by strangers online

This is me

>newer people eclipse me in posts
>shut in
Lets move on with our lives together

It's Saturday night how does your gf feel about your chosen leisure activity this evening?

Cuckchilles damage control ITT

What a fucking loser

newer people eclipse you because they don't know how shit Sup Forums has become but even they will realize how stupid they are and quit posting so much

you are the only trip from more than 5 years ago that still autismally posts here every single day with an embarrassingly high post count

desu your obsession with tripfaggots is far more disturbing

>tripfaggots
>plural
>only talking about Achilles

trip back on Achilles you dipshit

What's wrong with Target? I don't buy clothes there, but they're good for household shit like paper towels, laundry detergent, and cheap decor items

if he was white trash he wouldn't bother keeping them above the elbow. that's smart.

this

turing fucking with autists into a game is the only thing worth doing on Sup Forums anymore

Faggot leftist nuts.

They've already gotten rid of male and female bathrooms kek

Watching boxing with me while I shitpost on the phone

Yet you're here and have been so just as long, you're me aside from the bitterness and obsessive rage. You think replying to you makes me angry, you've done nothing to own me at all, it's just the typical hurr I hate trips posting

She's the wife of an NFL QB, she shouldn't be trying on dirty used bikinis at target

>these replies

god damn I bet you reek of shit

like how fucking chemically imbalanced are you? you are so fucking weird and cringe

>You think replying to you makes me angry, you've done nothing to own me at all, it's just the typical hurr I hate trips posting

The horror

>You think replying to you makes me angry, you've done nothing to own me at all

Holy shit Achilles is autistic

>You think replying to you makes me angry, you've done nothing to own me at all, it's just the typical hurr I hate trips posting

wtf is wrong with you

this kills the autist.