S/fur

s/fur

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c_q9HV9otUM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can someone can explain me why str8 fur is full of faggot i don't get it

Because I like girls too. Bisexual master race.

idk some with nipples and socks
and yea thats how it is. at first i thought "man these pics i took are really gay and bad"
people seemed to like em tho. but thats not exactly hard on Sup Forums i guess realisticly.. but hey. kept taking them and learning to take better ones.. now im sockmaster flex.

Kek, well that's a few of them, but alright.
Yeah, I guess I'll get better in time as well. Maybe one day I'll be as good as you.

Oh, and this one is probably my favorite so far.

yea man i was a natural i think. some of my older pics aren't as good but i picked it up pretty fast and took some amazing shit
my latest ones are still better tho
yea thats the one i saw

I feel like my pics would be better if I actually got into shape. I tried taking some more earlier, and I liked the poses, but I don't like my body.

well get in shape then fam. its good motivation. its what got me into keeping my shape. at first i didnt even know i was a "femboy" or whatever
still improving even though im already one of best grill

I want to, but I just don't have any motivation. And it would require me to leave my room, which I don't like doing, let alone leaving the house. I don't know how I'm going to get past that.

do inside workouts if you want.
thats what i end up doing a lot since i sit down to play wow or shitpost on Sup Forums for only an hour and then when i get up again the whole day has gone.

I guess I could, but I have absolutely no space in my room, or anywhere in my house for that matter. I want get my bench and weights back from my mom's house, but don't have any space for that either. So I'm just kinda doing nothing for the time being.

i dont have any equipment for it i just lift my bodyweight

well i guess i have a big ass punchbag but thats not useful for getting a big butt or anything

Eh, I'll see if I can try to clean shit out of this house because I don't even have space for bodyweight stuff. My grandma has way too much shit that she needs to get rid of.

i feel ya man but seriously most of the time i just do it on my bed unless its squats or something that i need to not fall over for

I'll try see if I can do something like that. I want to have a nice enough body to feel confident.

yea you should. its a good feel.

So how many of you are bi
> if > 50÷ WTF

I hate i saw a gif but it is unanimated

Iggi used to go that for some reason. Kinda dumb, but whatever.

>fire in the hole

Ręce do góry, jebani zoofile

youtube.com/watch?v=c_q9HV9otUM

I hate recaptcha

I hate mhu phone

I hate my bandwidth

I hate shitposter

DuckTits, woo!

The more you rage, the more they'll enjoy doing it.

Simply ignore them.

I hate myself

I don't understand this. Why do you keep posting it?

Welcome to the club.

Futro do pieca

Yes i know

I'm glad you're asking why; you see, I just wanted to annoy the living hell out of you guys ever since someone made the "I wanna boop her in the nose spam."

Oh, that's just Boop's intro. Kinda like shark belly guy's. And it doesn't really bother anyone you know.

I hate my country

Come to think of it, the DuckTits is my intro now. You can call me DuckTits if you like ok :3.

I hate renamone

Sure thing, Duck Tits.
So, how are ya?

I hate dash tits

Doing good, thanks for asking.

Whoa. That threw me for a loop for a second. It reminded me of an old namefag's intro.

Excuse me? I don't have any tits, thank you very much.

What do i love?

>old namefag's intro.
Which one?

I love cash