Why do atheists support degeneracy?

Why do atheists support degeneracy?

Why does atheism bring nothing but nihilism and pretty much the destruction of a society?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RPzDwFkkGC0
eternal-productions.org/101science.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes, because godliness hasn't utterly destroyed entire nations and lead to the most horrific massacres of all time at all, has it.

>80%
Implying those kids don't worship Jesus and we're bum fucked by priest

Yes cause acting gay is totally acceptable in the bible

You just described religion, not atheism

i think you mean religion brings distruction just look at the twin towers everything isis everdid as well as al queda and the fucking crusades there is no reason its called the dark ages

Just because a specific religion done something it doesn't mean religion in general is bad.

Atheism as a majority support gay marriage,massive immigration and many other things.

Oh shit it's the never ending shitpoter. He actually used a different pic this time.

This is b8, I'm outta here. Fuck you OP.

>implying one is a product of the other

>degeneracy
Degeneracy is subjective.

and that is bad you ignorant fuck you live your life thinking that if you do good things some zombie man will grant you pasage above the clouds or so a book says that was written centuries after his fucking death if he even existed in the first place

youtube.com/watch?v=RPzDwFkkGC0

And you think that nothing created youa nd you are just a flesh with no meaning and no nothing.

So you just let jamal fuck your wife.

i'm just going to leave this here

Literally wanting to become "The fuck police" and make sure nobody is fucking in any way that you don't find equally as arousing.

Because that's not creepy or degenerate at all, is it?

What's wrong with Sweden? Isn't it one of the best places to live? And you could argue religion destroyed the Middle East.

I'm not even taking a side. But just be rational with your arguments/pics.

How can Sweden's population be 80% atheist when their population is 90% muslim?

Everything you think is wrong.

i believe that my dads semen went into my moms ovaries and fertilised an egg and 9 monthes later i was born oh and at least i don't worship some imaginary friend who lives in the sky

"Oh look i moved the bible on the fiction section of the library! What a genius man i am."

move to saudi arabia or join ISIS if you like religion

kek

I thought 85% of sweden's population is muslim

>rational
>argues with copypaste
pls

i found that off google but i will take the compliment anyway plus it should belong there with everything that has been proven wrong about it

>Atheism as a majority support gay marriage,massive immigration and many other things
No it doesn't. Atheism hasn't caused or supported those things. It's literally just not believing in god. That's it. It doesn't make any claims about whether homosexuality is good or bad. It doesn't have anything to do with immigration. Why are you making connections that don't exist?

Anyone could easily point at Sweden and argue that atheism leads to self destruction.

Religion is just the most easily accessed tool to for people of power to shore up the numbers. If slavery doesn't work, and paying them is too expensive, find out what god most of them pray to and make yourself look like a conduit to said god, they'll kill and die for you by the millions.

religion when left to its own devices though is usually a passive thing. people trying to make sense of the world gone crazy by daring to believe in the unbelievable.

Literally every single good country is atheist

Literally every single bad country is religious

??????????????????????

Internet atheists are massive anti-feminists(sexists) and huge racists("gentrification id a good thing!").

Atheists do. A lot of them that its near a majortiy.

THis guy gets it

There are plenty of atheists that are against homosexuality and/or immigration. So no, that's not true at all.

If you consider good countries that accept mudslimes,gays and other degenerates.

Yes there are but a very small minority of them.

It's the neo millennial hipster bernie generation. it's cool to be a degenerate and claim to be fag, everyone is doing it and so should you! You get entitlement and social points and will level up

im so proud of you. you didn't use cuck in that sentence one single time. im not even being sarcastic.

yeah, accepting religious people into the country is retarded but what are you gonna do?

well let me ask you this: if a guy is gay and has a relationship with a guy but didn't go around shouting at people about it and rubbing it in everyone else's face, just treating it like a straight relationship. would that upset you?

you sound like nihilism would be a bad thing

nope, there's a difference between fag and gay. and i said fag.

So sad that people have rejected the bible when it is so overwhelmingly supported in virtually every field. Sadly, I don't think our country will ever learn.

nihilism isn't a good thing. it makes people believe they're the complete central focus of a meaningless universe and nothing they do has any consequence unless there's a legal punishment to it. even then, they just figure out a way to do it and not get caught.

im not saying we need to become some kind of perfect harmony garden full of rainbows, but goddamn man. living somewhere that nobody would give a flying fuck about anyone else ever? that sounds pretty depressing.

you're confusing atheism with feminism

No you fucking retard.

There are tons of atheists that hate faggots and immigrants. Until you can come up with some kind of proof to show that the majority of atheists support those things AND that they support those things BECAUSE they are atheist, you're just blowing hot air.

We can talk about what a religion supports because most religions have tenets that are abided by (the bible, the quran, etc.) that spell out their beliefs.

However you cannot say what atheism supports, because it doesn't support anything. It's not a religion, it doesn't have a set of beliefs or guidelines. It's merely claiming that you don't believe in god. Anything an atheist believes that doesn't pertain to whether or not a god exists is unrelated to their atheism.

Sooo much trolling, calm your tits. God hates fags, and Sweden is 50% Muslims. None of your arguments make any sense.

>not using the neverending shitpost image

you had ONE JOB

You keep using the words "majority" and "minority", do you have any kind of source to back this up or are you just pulling these things out of your ass based on what you perceive to be true?

You are mistaken. The harm done by the godless has far exceeded the harm done by religion, which anyone with a brain would understand that those things aren't in line with what the bible teaches anyway.

So sad that people outright reject the truth.

you tell em

Reread what he said dipshit

gotcha. so its the grandstaning, victim pageantry that you don't agree with. I actually follow you on that, and I'm gay. I hate seeing people turn their sexual orientation/lifestyle needs into some big fucking cross to die on just because they want some attention.

Atheism is a mental illness. Only a fool will say God does not exist. I used to be one of those retarded 8th graders who thought it was cool to be an atheist. But after I matured and my brain actually developed into adulthood and started believing in God, my life turned 180 degrees. I graduated college, have a salary job making over 110k, a wife, and a son.

I did. Your point was?

Also please cite an example where godliness has led to horrific massacres, since his comment was obvious sarcasm.

We tried the bible. It didn't work.

/thread

I tried anal. it didn't work. help

So nothing? Lmao retard. Science supports the bible. eternal-productions.org/101science.html

Crusades

It did work, for hundreds of years.

Only recently has our rejection of it led to our demise. We have ample time to change our minds. Trump or Hillary aren't yet elected. Sadly, we won't repent.

well, at least you tried.

Thank you. Now please re-read my comment.

Mao, Hitler, Stalin...godless atrocities far exceed the Christian ones.

Which, if you read my comment, you'd know the Crusades aren't in line with what the bible teaches anyway. Your point is invalid, sorry.

Funny how atheists aren't wholly responsible when an atheist commits a crime, but when a religious extremist commits a crime, every member of every religion is a nutcase. Hmmmm

Because Atheism can't provide a basis for moral standards in society. There is nothing to hold it back from changing a 'sensitive' moral subject into a norm. So if you are sensitive about a moral, you could also be selfish. Hence the rise of aggressive feminism.

You're right OP. I denounce my ways.

no-one on earth can take me in their ass. it's rather depressing, i won't get to know what an ass feels like in my lifetime

what are you suggesting here, turn a democracy into a theocracy and make Christianity part of the law, exterminating or punishing those who don't follow it?

>christians responsible for practically creating the modern world.
>it didn't work.

Why do Second Amendment activists support legalizing weed?

Just about as coherent as the OPs question.

Second question is a straw man (if that term can apply to a question formulation).

Feel bad for feeding trolls but somebody has to think of the children.

get yourself a black girl.

Implying atheism has anything to do with Swedes being gay. Swedes are, have always been, will always be gay. Ask anyone from the neighbour countries

>only a fool will say God does not exist
Atheism does not claim that god does not exist, that would be antitheism. Atheism is just not believing that god does exist. And only a fool would believe in something when there is no proof that it exists.

HEY everybody, check this guy out. He's insulting, intolerant and illogical - the face of atheism.

please let's not hurt the athiests feelings here. they like to type long shitposts of tears in retaliation. and i just don't want to read it, thx mate

Germany here.
confirmed.

Man, get with the DoubleSpeak already...

Why do you have to bring Sweden into it?

>I graduated college, have a salary job making over 110k, a wife, and a son.
None of which is possible if you don't believe in god

fuck. that looks impractical but still impressive

60% of Swedes still identify as Christian. It'll take awhile for the country to collapse as they abandon God but, I'd you look at the trends, you'll already see stuff is getting worse for them.

I went to high school with a kid that talked like this all through our senior year and he's still in prison today. this was in 03 lmao

fucking moron.

Hitler wasn't godless, very much Christian actually. Communism is practically a religion in itself so it's hard to put it in an atheist category but it is technically godless.

That's because when a religious extremist commits a crime they usually do so in the name of their religion, often blatantly and vocally. When a Muslim extremist blows up a school bus full of white kids they're doing it for Allah.

When an atheist commits a crime they're not doing it because they don't believe in god. When an atheist lobs a pipe bomb into a gay pride parade, they're doing it because they hate faggots.

Hitler privately denounced religion according to contemporaries. He only mentioned God because the Germans were very Christian and he needed to maintain popular support.

Find the Goatse guy. I'm sure he'll oblige.

I don't believe Stalin even believed in communism as anything more than a tool to suit his own goals.

WHITE PEOPLE WHITE PEOPLE WHITE PEOPLE

Yeah, like Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot etc.

>being this retarded

Would anyone here want to wreck my wife's asshole? i love to suck on her hole after a guy we meet online cums in her.

It's a camera trick. The hand it like a foot or so farther back in the frame of the image which creates the illusion that it's a lot smaller than his cock.

>Don't mention ze war!

nigger the nazis created an entire alt ethos/religion. they knew that the vast majority mooks need that narrative to wake up and behave every day.

yea sure

sure

That probably has less to do with the decreasing number of christians and more to do with the increasing number of muslims.