>based Euron wrecks Yara at the Kingsmoot and becomes King of the Iron Islands
>has Yara executed
>sends Theon back to the North to get revenge on Ramsay

>episode 8 or 9
>Theon is shown riding on horseback towards Winterfell, dagger in hand
>skips to Euron getting crowned and sitting down on the Salt Throne
>orders his men to drag Yara out back and execute her
>'Pay the Iron Price' plays

Is this the best way for the Greyjoy storyline to go this season, Sup Forums?

If Yara wins, it'll be shit. But Theon's last move in the Game of Thrones has to have something to do with the downfall of Ramsay or killing Ramsay himself.

What's a darkstar?

Yeah newfriends are tired of you posting the same unfunny shit for 5 years now

You got me there

Euron is trash in the show.

Queens:

>Melisandre
>Margaery
>Sansa
>New Red Priestess

1st Row: We'll known legendary fighters and Robert

>Prime-Dayne (Show): Dual Wielding; no Dawn
>Prime-Barristan
>Prime-Jaime: Both Hands
>Prime-Robert

2nd Row: Next gen's greatest fighters

>Hound
>Oberyn: Poisons and all
>Brienne: With Oathkeeper
>Mountain: Un-armored

3rd Row: Loose cannons

>Bronn
>Karl
>Jaquen
>Daario

Claim a Queen
Claim 3 Kingsguard
1 from each row
You can't pick the guy directly below them
(You cant pick Melly>Dayne>Hound>Bronn)

The rest is out to get you

Official tier list of characters most horribly adapted by D&D

>Irreparable damage tier
Catelyn
Stannis
Renly
Sand Sneks ft. Arianne

>Barely recognizeable as the same character tier
Tyrion
Cersei
Jaime

>Pretty badly altered tier
Jon
Ned
Sansa
Baelish
Brienne

>Poorly adapted tier
Robb
Daario
Arya
Loras

Anyone I'm forgetting?

>Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought nobly, Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaegar died.

*tips swordora*

Yara will rule the Iron Islands
Cersei will rule King's Landing
Olenna rules the Reach
The sneks rule Dorne
Sanser will rule the North
Dany will rule the world

Accept it.

>tfw GRRM will finish the books in your lifetime

>Do you want to play a Game of Thones, you fucking bastard? I have become Lord Bolton now and Warden of the North after the Clash of Kings, come and see. I have a Storm of Swords ready for you, bastard. I dare you to fucking come for me. I have your little bother, and soon I will make him a Feast for the Crows, bastard, come and see. I will burn you and all of your fucking wildling sluts after I flay your bodies - you will burn like a Dance of Dragons. Fuck you, you bastard piece of shit. Come and see, as the Winds of Winter will blow across your blackened bastard bones and I will pick my teeth with your splintered ribs before I gently fall asleep and have a nice Dream of Spring. Come and see, you bastard. Come and see.

>those huge hands

Probably why Taytay couldnt hang on to her BFs

I was actually discussing the next episode with a friend, like where the characters in the North would go and if they'd stick together. Jon needs to go on his Northern army gathering, right? The scene in the trailer with Davos and the House Mormont sigil in the background is a part of this? If so, what lesser Houses are below the Mormonts? If I remember correctly, they are almost the bottom of the totem pole in books. So if it isn't a part of that whole deal, why is Davos at Bear Island? Or is he at all? Is he maybe in some great Hall that displays all the major Houses in some Northern honor way?

who gives a shit

Germans don't know how to criticize anything

Stannis books =/= Stannis series

Why don't people seem to understand this? Show Stannis was easily manipulated and bended at the first real misfortune. Plus he would just stood in his castle after Blackwater like Maekar, hadn't there been the letter from the wall.
He deserved this to happen. Bringing him back is far from justice.

Then what the fuck would be the point of introducing Euron? If he's just going to lose the Kingsmoot, then introducing him is pointless.

Hello Galapagos turtle

put Loras two tiers up. Turning noble knight who just happens to be gay into flambayant faggot is bad

>Euron is Kingslayer that bastard...

>*Brandon Sanderson will finish the books in your lifetime

d a r k s t a r

that's nitpicking

Varys in the show is a joke now

Shae was terrible in the show, they wanted to make her more than a dumb whore and failed

>tfw you will never be a stony Dornish pretty boy with purple hair who can pull practically any woman in the Seven Kingdoms if it wasn't for your fucked-up fedora-tipping edgelord supremo attitude

Why even Of The Night?

>thread starts with your OC

yay

episode 4 was the best episode of the season
6/10

Cast her

>Picture has Drogo where FOOKIN LEGEND should have been.

You need to be weaned on venom to get the chicks, user. Mortals like us cannot compete.

Unrelated question:
What should I make for dinner?

The supposed 6x5 spoilers.

You will soon learn how Hodor came to be. The White Walkers attack Bran and company and Hodor will be forced to 'hold the door' as they make their escape.
The White Walkers were created by the Children of the Forest.

Bran has a vision of a bunch of the CotF gathering and doing something. He wakes and then confronts Leaf about creating the White Walkers. She says they did it to protect something. Bran then has a vision of the White Walkers but the Night's King actually senses him and that's how the White Walkers learn of Bran's location and attack. That's all you see from them this season.

Also we can assume the 3ER dies when the White Walkers attack.

Uncle Benjen will come to rescue Bran and Meera. He will accompany them to The Wall before departing. Bran will have one more 'flashback' in the finale and we will see what's in the Tower.

More supposed season 6 leaks from the same leaker (who did correctly leak three unrelated plotpoints of episode 4) in the next post.

>Queen
Melisandre, for dem shadow and blood magics
>Guard
Jaime
Oberyn
Robert
Three major houses on my side = gg no re

Melly, Selmy, Brienne, Daario.

It's still so shitty how they needed to remove all of Catelyn's negative qualities, and then went even further and had her repent her Jon Snow hatred.

That shit in season 1 where they changed her from pushing Ned to go with Robert to "but muh family, Ned!" should've been a bigger warning sign for what was to come.

They changed all these little things from the first book to remove things that could've been seen as POSSIBLY negative about characters.

Like in the book, when Ned meets Gendry, he offers to buy the Bull helmet to be like, "Kid, you do good work, let me support you," but Gendry refuses because he wants to keep it for his own.

In the show, they changed that to Gendry assuming Ned wanted the helmet and refusing sale, without Ned asking to buy it. But for what purpose? Did D&D think the audience would have some kind of negative reaction to Ned's offer?

Anyone else here find it really difficult to read Theon's chapters in A Clash of Kings or season 2 knowing what happens to him later on?

Call me a bitch or whatever, but it's hard for me.

ToJ is ep6, "leaks" dismissed.

>tfw GoT already hit rock bottom and we have not even seen Darkstar yet

But we kind of have in a war; the show-sneks are basically just gender-swapped darkstar, edgy attitudes and awful quips and everything. It's like D&D could've adapted anything from the Dorne plot, and freely chose Darkstar in spirit if not in name.

>those huge eyes

What anime is she from?

Will we see lil' Jon?

you should make a gun and kill yourself

Sansa will also have a quick meetup with Baelish. Jon and Sansa will eventually team up to try and get their brother back. They have the Wildlings on their side and then travel around and try to recruit more people.

Sansa ends up meeting Baelish at the town outside Winterfell. Brienne goes with her. Baelish apologizes for allowing her to marry Ramsay. Sansa accuses Baelish of knowing about Ramsay and basically says she doesn't want anything to do with him any more.

Jon does become King of the North. This is after the teen girl who is head of some house (with like 60 soldiers) speaks up about how she trusts the Starks and was one of the only ones to follow them into battle. Then the other houses speak up and apologize about not following them and they don't care that he is a bastard.

The recruiting scene is pretty funny as Jon, Sansa and Davos make these great speeches on why she should join them only to find out she has less than 100 men. Don't think Sansa legitimizes Jon but she is agreement that he should be King.

ebin

>Hodor
>hold the door
>ho door

BRAVO DABID

I just had beef in tomato stew, potatoes and boiled asparagus with butter.

Bretty gud

>that's all you see from them this season

The wall gets destroyed this season. Nice try, pleb

Official Lyanna /got/ casting

God-tier
>Bridget Regan
>Roach

Bretty gud -tier
>Kaya Scodelario
>Adelaide Kane
>Rachel Hurd-wood
>Katie Mcgrath
>Young JenCon
>Zathura-Kstew

Shit tier
>Sasha Gray
>Jessica Brown "Dick Mic' Findlay

Seriously, they will have much better advice than we could ever give.

Probably mormonts

I heard a theory where "Hodor" is actually the name of the Great Other.
Far better shit I'll tell you hwat.

>teen girl who is head of some house
Lyanna Mormont?

Jon chooses to imprison Ramsay rather than kill him.

Jamie is forced to go to Riverrun and retake the castle from The Blackfish for the Freys. Brienne also goes to Riverrun to try and get the Tullys to join up and retake Winterfell. Brienne fails but escapes. Edmure is forced by Jaime to enter Riverrun and give it up since he is the rightful owner. The Blackfish apparently dies in battle but we never actually see it happen.

Davos will find the little toy or whatever he gave to Shireen. He will confront Melisandre and she will admit to having her burned.

Only one Stark dies this season (not including flashbacks).

Who else is still alive? The Hound. He is saved by some followers of some sort. They all get killed by some former Brotherhood Without Banners members while he is away. The Hound meets up with the other Brotherhood Without Banners and gets revenge.

Euron gets chosen to be the new king because of his plan to marry Dany and enter into an alliance with her to take King's Landing. Yara and Theon steal their ships instead and plan to enter into an alliance with Dany instead.

Samwell's father doesn't approve of Gilly. Samwell decides he doesn't care and leaves. But not before stealing his father's Valyrian sword.

Arya will be asked to kill some actress. She refuses and The Waif is given permission to kill Arya.

Dragons don't really interact with Tyrion. And yes lots of major characters die. Mostly in the finale. Don't wanna spoil all of them but Tommen does die... But really all that matters is that Wun Wun lives.

>tfw had samgyeopsal for dinner

Get on my level

I actually thought about this one day

But I was like nah that's so stupid, no way they would do that

inb4 it happens

Plus they pretty much refocused the entirety of her role to be about Robb as if he was the POV character instead of her and cut any traces of political savvy she had in the books.

God I'm pissed about how they make every hero a one dimensional bland nice guy

Same thing could be argued about Doran

>it's a Greyjoys get 10 minutes per season episode

The next episode is literally named The Door. It's happening.

>Mostly in the finale. Don't wanna spoil all of them but Tommen does die...

Wildfirebowl fucking confirmed

That's really hard to read...

Are we seeing Roslin as well? Please say yes.

Roach?

>Plus they pretty much refocused the entirety of her role to be about Robb as if he was the POV character
One of the best decisions they made and GRRM himself admitted that he should have made Robb more important POV character.

>its a Euron gets killed by yara episode.

We already know from leaks that Wunwun and Ramsay die you shitter

>rickon dies

FUUUUUUUCK
YOUUUUUU

>teen girl
pretty sure lyanna is 10, so not teen yet

That is (insert insults here) hell fucking no hell no hell no...nice b8...

Euron came off like some '80s anime villain in the novels.

Stannis was the best fighter in the show
dude was first on the wall during blackwater taking names the last to leave
he also took a cavalry charge head on and managed to fight his way back to the woods

He looks kinda like Fulgrim.

>Jaime is forced to go to Riverrun

Ooooh boy!

So did Euron rape Aeron in his boipucci or what?

Come on, Roach!

It came completely at the expense of her far more interesting character (in the books) and they completely fucked Robb up anyway, managing to drag him down to show!Catelyn's level.

It was an awful choice

>it's a Yara wins the Kingsmoot episode

>Jon becomes kingindanorf
>Rickon dies

fuck that crap

They are gonna ruin his riverlands arc, just wait and see

wow. its true what they say about women, they're like cookies, always ruined by a handful of raisins

>same leaker who leaked plotpoints from episode 4
>episode FOUR
Episode 4 leaks were all lies and wrong. Huge things were missed.

whats her name?

They also do things like making Drogo and Dany's wedding night sex less "consensual" to play up Dany's victim role for some reason, despite playing her as a even more of a cartoonish mary sue later.

I have no idea why they make any of these changes. They don't add anything, and in most cases they're worse than the alternative of straight up adapting the scene 1 for 1 like they did many other times.

And then in season 1 they for some reason needed to add in like 3 or 4 goddamn Varys/Littlefinger tete-a-tetes in the throne room just to really hammer the point home that those two are schemelords.
But like, they're written so poorly, like these two dudes talking about what it's like when they picture themselves on the throne. Neither Varys nor Petyr would EVER want to be king, that's insanity, they would never ever want that, but the audience is apparently too dumb, and they think being king is everyone's end goal because one of the promos showed a bunch of the characters sitting on the Iron Throne.

I know. I can't wait.

I can't for my life find the source of this image

Those "leaks" are garbage. Your tripfagging was garbage.

Freddie Roach

Will CIA survive the season, or shall his wacky hijinks come to an end?

>>probably not she probably does care about edmure or was in on it the whole and they won't show her character or they might...it'd be cool if she was nice and helped Edmure escape, they won't do it...ao it's alright...they probably mention her by name, sorry lado

And he came off like some doughbody loser in the tv show, with no eyepatch and a weird accent.

I'd rather have a cheesy edgelord villain than a fatter version of Theon.

>Jaime actually starts launching babies in catapaults
>Follows up on his suggestion that Brienne wants a man to just ravish her by taping her violently
>Returns to King's Landing to burn it with wildfire out of anger and madness
>Cersei kills him to save her son and the smallfolk, dying a hero in the process
>Normies celebrate her amazingly tragic redemption arc and curse Jaime as an evil fool

daily reminder not to believe in leaks anymore

Whats your favorite D&D oc?