Let's massreport this feminazi's channel so YouTube's broken security system will ban her

Let's massreport this feminazi's channel so YouTube's broken security system will ban her.
youtube.com/channel/UCaWf6VC6vmZcGdI_I0XYeRw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCaWf6VC6vmZcGdI_I0XYeRw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=13uUR35CZkI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i like that she is making her look be associated with feminism

it helps all the sluts and strippers feel good about their choices

She litterally looks like me at age 8 if I were a gay magician.

That bundle of nerves is probably going to an hero sooner than later anyways.

She unironically identifies as a man while saying that all men are misogynist.

Kek

Agreed.

Fuck this bitch tbh,

bump

Fucking leafy fanboys

Is she a misogynist?

That would be an entertaining video.

Why? It'll only make her more popular now that she has reason for people to feel bad for her.

Use your fucking brains.

What does misogynist even mean? Why don't these feminazis speak like regular people?

Bump

Not your personal army.

Why? That just proves you're incapable of making a legit argument against her, plus you'd be depriving everyone of luls

The last thing we need is ANOTHER fucking martyr. After the shit with Lesie Jones we'll only strengthen their narrative.

orville reddenbacker?

i love your popcorn

piss off

This. She loses her account for 3 days, then comes back to a fucking parade in red square.

When did Sup Forums become so fucking easy to manipulate?

>regular people
>high school dropouts
fix'd

inb4 this girl is posting trying to become a martyr and getting her channel reinstated only to see her subs quintupled.

dont fall for it Sup Forums, i know its just me, you, and that retard that posts a lot but still...

She looks like the milky bar kid

Fuck off leafy Keep your shit of Sup Forums
Almost everyone here knows you try that shit daily your channel sucks,you suck just go grind on some redditors or something

>'girl'

It means she believes women are inferior and should be dominated.

She could be the Clayton Bigsby of gender.

Could you imagine being like that? Just always thinking about gender and sexuality. Wouldn't these basic concepts get old after awhile?

Why wouldn't we just do that to leafy you retard
Leafy is cancer and is going to create an entire generation that thinks its funny to use that annoying ass voice and I'll have to an hero

What the shit is this thing? Is it a bad marketing ploy meant to sell popcorn and milk bars? The fuck is it?

He's probably way too big for us to abuse the YouTube security system to delete his channel. But hell, we can try

>an entire generation that thinks its funny to use that annoying ass voice
That describes half the channels on youtube. Just ignore it.

did my good deed for the day.
Thanks OP

Its a dude that changes their gender daily. Im not fucking kidding either

What should i report for?

>youtube.com/channel/UCaWf6VC6vmZcGdI_I0XYeRw
Hatespeech

m.youtube.com/watch?v=13uUR35CZkI

Cp

>implying this is some holy war
>implying things will be any different one way or the other
>implying no lulz are good lulz
>move along kids, just leave him alone

Kek ok
Thats such a bullshit ban option fuck youtube

That sounds like something a feminist would say.

Is it under send feedback?

idk why the fuck I did report it, but I did for "Hate against the hetero man and encouraging others to hate him"

Click the "about" and click on the Flag dropdown. There you have it

Its just shows his social media profiles

Milo, while I am sure meaning well in intent, violates a multitude of hatespeech rules. She actively encourages hate against white people, cis-gendered people, heterosexual people and men in general. She claims that they are part of an overarching problem with the world, accusing them on the general basis of race, gender identity, sexuality, and sex of being horrible awful people, which promotes violence against them. She encourages such groups to be quieted for being inferior.

Well written!

yeah, i shouldve copied and pasted

I did as I must, use their logic against them, I do say, and someone must take this to Sup Forums but now I must go to work, as I have a real job, like she will never have with her lesbian dance theory degree

No flag available under about

go to one of her videos and you'll find it

its*

Might be because youre on mobile? I see that drop down by Playlists.. What does that do?

so...just you at 8 then

Why he want be a man