Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

I've been suicidal for the past 2 years, today is one of those days where i'm very close to doing it.

I'm afraid to do it and I feel sorry for the people I know...

What can I do?

Don't

But I don't understand why I shouldn't?

Atleast take someone with you

You can pull through this time too buddy. Any particular reasons why?

Because you'll end your pain, but give it to your loved ones.

Doing that is a lot more harder when you don't own any firearms.

You will later. That's the point man. Just ride it out like every other time. Same boat

Everytime i feel sad i think how many worse things are in the world. Our problems are nothing compared to those! Hundreds of Millions of people suffer from niggerism goatfuckisism and other terrible terrible plagues. So cheer up OP

Don't be afraid ..... be very afraid.

Just get it over with

It's hard to explain, I just don't feel that there is reason, if that makes sense?
I just sit here and have no motives, nothing to go towards, just work and die.

Get laid.

kys kys kys nigger faggot ass cunt bitch motherfucker trash

Dude, you are only giving your pain to someone else...
Sort it the fuck out or leave to another continent.

you need to kys too

Okay, that did make me smile

Here's what you do OP

>Rent a car
>Drive it to the ocean
>Find large cliff
>Put on helium mask
>Throttle down
>Right as you're about to fly off the cliff you swing open your door and then SHOVE IT UP YOUR BUTT

Got family? Got friends? One of my best friends shot himself with a shotgun when he was 19 in 2008. His family will always struggle with it and there isn't a day that passes in which I don't think about him. Try thinking about someone else besides yourself and think about how this permanent solution to a temporary problem will affect those around you.

That's the obvious conclusion derived from your fucked up godless worldview.

Change your fucked up godless worldview, find Jesus, start living.

Give it to me. I promise it won't come back and hurt you.

This is another reason that holds me back

OP. Stop being a pussy and live hard.

Then get the fuck up and stop working. Instead of sitting there, make your contribution to the world. Write a book for example?

You wouldn't be human if you never had these feelings. Try setting some goals for yourself and see what you can do. Don't just run the hamster wheel and waste away in self pity because that's how people drive themselves to suicide.

If your depression is based in anger, like mine, you should find an outlet to express your pain. Be it making music, creating art, or just beating the shit out of someone or something. I like to scrap with my friends but lately they've been bitches

edgy

Derp

Go get some help user, its the best thing to do. Killing yourself is not the answer, you need to unravel what is driving you to suicide. Its the only way to move on

Oh dear.

You need a creative outlet

I read this as "I like to scrapbook with my friends" hahahha

This is what will happen if you kys.

Your room will never be occupied. Your mom still cries every single night. Your dad isn’t as strong as he used to be. Your sibling(s) will never have you by their side moving them in the right direction. Your best friend is still torn up. Your school now has a club dedicated to you so teens will not make the same mistake you did.

Your life was precious and you took it away in the blink of an eye. All you needed was a smile, that’s all you needed. But since you’re gone, just know people cared. People always have cared. You were just way too upset to see that. You were just too caught up in the fact that you thought no one cared… when the truth was, more people cared about you that you ever thought they would. Your town will never be the same. A girl is gone, a special girl who thought no one cared. Everyone cared. I promise you. They care, they always have cared.

all here are edgy

Fuck your piety. Queer bait.

666 kek

Fuck

Yeah, that was a super fucking pious post. Got it from the fucking pope himself.

Edgy

It is the answer.. it's freedom from this worthless piece of shit planet.

I really feel you user, but this should be the reason why you don't do it.
It's really a selfish act...
There are still branches in your life you haven't taken yet. You owe it to your next of kin to try them out first.

usually people who call other people are edgy.

Edgy

Only faggots kill themselves

Hey OP, be Batman.

Put on a cape, and a mask. Go out and beat the shit out of criminals. Either they'll kill you or you'll find your lust for life.

Death is very painful... You'll die eventually and so will everyone else. Lets try to make their day better. We know ours sucks.

Go get AIDS or cancer or some shit and die.

True, we do go on Sup Forums daily..

you should. you're going to die someday anyway, why prolong the pain. do you have a quality life? If you did you wouldn't want to end it and as for the people who you think you're going to hurt, they are the selfish ones for making you feel guilty about having to live your shitty life just because they will miss you. They're not thinking of you at all, they're only thinking about how they'd feel.
If you can do it, you should end it. I wish I was dead but I don't have the balls to end it but if you do, do it.

God damn. The fuckin feels

Its not the answer, its the end. Suicide is final. Getting help and finding a way forward gives you infinate possibilities

but what if you hate your family and friends, have no job, have no place to stay and have a mental illness?

can you then suicide?

Sorry that you're feeling like this mate! Its a tough place to be, but you do make it through! You should definitely try and treat your depression like an illness and get professional help for it. Let your family or a friends know how you are feeling, that was a very helpful thing for me. You said that you don't feel like you have an over all reason for your depression and thoughts and you say that you have nothing to go towards. These are all things you can work on and remedy, especially with the right help. You got this!

Lmfao!! Just having some fun with you bruh

>leave to another continent
what's the difference between someone dying or leaving and never coming back?

Does that make you edgy too? Kek

Edgy

put a dinamite inside a dildo and then you slide that sucker inside of you. then you make it go boom boom! and you wake up so much happy next morning!

Edgelord supreme with no balls

Go out and be nice/kind to people. Have a friendly chat. Go to a soup kitchen and grab a ladle. Always helps me. All those little things might seem irrelevant and small now but you're doing something worth doing that means a lot to very many people. Plus they're easy to do.

Good luck on ya.

>People always have cared
trust me, other than parents, nobody would really give a fuck. life goes on

Find myself in the same boat . Your not alone I know it's hard to not have those thoughts constantly on your mind. I promise you things will get better eventually. If you take your life your not even giving yourself a fair chance. Just keep going don't give up

Don't make the mistake of believing your brain that there is no way out of this and that nothing will change. You will get better

stfu newfag bitch

Thank you.

If you suicide you will regerat it later in life.

Wrong, nobody cares about this fag... when he dies... NO. ONE. WILL. MISS. HIM.

I will miss his posts on Sup Forums.

you are right. I am worthless and I do not deserve anyone to care about me and they don't and never will.

>Idiot.

No, if you call someone else edgy then you're automatically edgy, I didn't say you were but that's just how it is.

there must be reason for your suicidal feelings. Take care of it

Do it useful and take some muslims thugs away with you. That way you'll be remembered.

Because you're still alive? Lol. Just because you move doesn't mean you're dead.

U mad bro? Why so edgy?

Kek

#NOLIVESMATTER

Mfw when you contradict yourself left and right

Pretentious much?

I know that feel bro

that's exactly what my parents taught me long ago, works everytime.

Edgy

Not particularly.

kys

Or Carbon Monoxide.

Do you feel like life is a race and everyone else is way ahead of you type shit?

No, none of that really

This thread needs to be pruned/deleted. I will get it pruned too.

*Nominates for pruning

Everyone report this piece of shit thread.