Thank you so much for baby sitting user! Dinner's on the stove, make sure she finishes her homework...

>Thank you so much for baby sitting user! Dinner's on the stove, make sure she finishes her homework, and I want her bathed and ready for bed by 9:30 at the latest. That isn't going to be a problem is it?
>P.S. She can have ONE scoop of ice cream, after she finishes her dinner

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/4cnangals.html
youtube.com/watch?v=fsCDcf63x8k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nice try FBI

The day any parents would entrust their children with any of the neckbearded permavirgin creeps that haunt this board.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU'RE FUCKING SCUM

You know, not everyone hear looks like a neckbeard, permavirgin

Ugh that would be fucking amazing. Getting to bathe her? Hnngg

I babysit all the time.
I'm trusted (rightly) with their child's health and welfare, because I am a capable, responsible man and it's just a fucking mystery to all of the how I could possibly be single. They know for a fact that I am straight and they believe (wrongly) that women must be throwing themselves at me.

Also not a virgin, though I've been celibate almost 10 years.

Do you bathe any of the kids? Or at least get to see them nude without it being a big deal?

sadly, this board is mostly filled with normies and your bait can only end in empty shitposting

better than tinder! plenty of horny college girls of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/4cnangals.html

But I'm turned on by this shit!! I need Moar!

of course

it's not a big deal, anyway.

better than tinder! plenty of horny as fuck girls of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/4cnangals.html

you're just a neckbeard virgin.
celibate is just a fucking excuse. if only women weren't disgusted by you then you wouldn't be.
this has to be bait

who the hell trusts someone out of close family to bathe their child?

which part? the part where I had sex? I never explained why or how. who's to say it wasn't pity sex that was so crappy I lost all interest in sex without a romantic relationship (something I've never had) to frame it?

sure, sounds easy. when do i get paid?

Prove it

>That isn't going to be a problem is it?
Not at all.

OP here, it's not a trick man, just post some cp n shit.

"Don't worry, Mrs Jenkins! I got everything under control!"

>3 hours later, the house is a wreck and nothing went right.

I used to have 10 or 12 pictures of her from that day. Nothing even remotely illegal, just her eating ice cream.
One night I got all paranoid that the vans were coming so I smashed my hard drive with a sledge hammer.

So you want proof I shaved today. Too much trouble, you'll have to take my word for it. Not like shaving is hard or something.

lame

I got raped when i was younger too

I texted the FBI and ur getting v& in a few, better delete everything!11!

It's cool. Got nothing on there to worry about now. They'll just be disgusted by the condition of my house.
Should I put a pot of coffee on?

Yeah I used to babysit a lot for my neighborhood. Boys and Girls. Now my little brother does it. Happy to say there's a big difference between finding 13 year-olds attractive and compulsively raping them.
They grow up into adults, many of whom are my friends now. Pretty glad I didn't assault them.

>user! Can you bounce me on your lap again? That was really fun! Haha

Wat do?

raped? nope, not once.

besides, I'm 32.

better than tinder! plenty of horny college girls of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/4cnangals.html

we seem to have attracted robots

Daisey's Destruction incoming.

I'm a swim instructor.
Parents pay me lots of money to touch their young almost naked kids.
I've touched more children butts than a serial pedophile.

You won't

Lol that's not even real

That shits a hoax nigger.

Here we go

How is it a hoax? Was the girl not real?

never real :(

I'm sorry to say that it is

Fucking degenerate!

That's TWO scoops!

it turned out to be a shaved dog in a wig

>lost all interest in sex without a romantic relationship
Kek lost hard

DD is just like The Grifter. A myth. It may be based on a real video or story, sure, after all, such people DO exist

That's a camel you retard

It's a giraffe you dipshit

>Camel.
It's obviously a Alpaca you idiot.

I thought it was a koala on a horse

You're all wrong. It's a zebra.

But that'll give her a tummy ache user!

it was real. youtube.com/watch?v=fsCDcf63x8k

>Come on user! Let's wrestle some more? Can you do the powerbomb again?

yea sure.. it's no problem! watch out for the banana in my pocket though okay!

go on...what age range?? I could never be agymnastics instructors.. or a volleyball coach..