Ask someone who works at Chick-Fil A anything

Ask someone who works at Chick-Fil A anything

When did you give up on life?

Do you hate saying "My pleasure"?

I fucking hate that you guys have to say that.

best ways to get free food?
can you get me on vip list?
can you get me a free franchise, even though I am shit at bussines?

Used to work at Taco Bell. Is drive thru duty considered a punishment there as well? If you fucked something up, they threw your ass on drive thru duty and didn't explain how to do anything at all. You either learned quick or got fired

d-do you have a boyfriend ?

Havent2 done it yet

At first I did but now I find myself saying it to everyone... Even outside of work

I just go in the kitchen and get a sammich with fries. You can also get ice cream and yesterday the boss was in a good mood so he gave us all milkshakes

Haha I only did drive thru once and it was a bitch i hate it, but no they don't use it as punishment here.

What is the best sauce?

Note: There is a correct answer.

Ive worked fast food and i was a trainer for years. Drive thru was only for women and idiots cause it was so simple. We didnt treat it as a punishment, punishment was the station called fountain where milkshakes and ice cream was handled

I am not gay ;_;

I love the new Sriracha sauce it's gr8. But everyone loves Polynesian

polynesian sauce or GTFO

notop

There's a Sriracha sauce?

Fuck me, time to make a trip.

Chick-fil-A sauce no contest. Tried that and had to let Polynesian down easy cause that bitch just didn't compare

how does that evangelical cock feel in your ass?

Correct.

Polynesian is a close second.

Someone hand this kid The Edgy Medal of the Year award.

That's pretty funny coming from a faggot.

you getting food does me very little good faggot.

I know there are secret ways for customers to get free stuff, start dishing

It's new and it's gr8

Yeah it's a close second, but Polynesian I feel like is only good on the sandwiches and the consistency is weird to eat with fries. Chick-fil-A sauce you can use for both

Taco Bell drive thru you'd always get people rolling a joint in the passenger seat of the car, driver already too high to decide what to order and they hold up the line for 5 minutes asking what we have even though the menu is right there

>chick fil a vip list
smirked quietly

Nigga I've just been here for a month I have no clue

I don't get this meme tbh. Nobody here says anything about religion and I even got a mudslime friend to work with me.

what? you think I am kidding?

this is from their website:
>: You know, Chick-fil-A® is about more than chicken sandwiches and waffle fries. And it's more than great service and "closed on Sundays." In fact, Chick-fil-A is more than a restaurant… It's a way of life.

A-List is a VIP program that was created to honor our best and most loyal customers (that would be you). You are the heart and soul of Chick-fil-A, and this is just our way of saying thanks. As an A-Lister, you will be invited to special events, have access to exclusive promotions, treats, Chick-fil-A gear and much more! The A-List is also a great way for us to get to know you even better, and continue a relationship that will last a lifetime.

Why are all the people at the front counter sexy young women? Whatever your reasons, don't stop.

The CEO was a lil bitch and tried to get behind the whole 'anti-gay-marriage' thing, but I don't think most people realize that Chick-fil-A is a franchise and each one is owned by a different person. Someone I know actually owns one and I believe he said you're only allowed to own one since that equals dedicating more time to making sure it's good

Ayy idk why but this is how it goes. Young and pretty go up to the front, beaners at the back. I'm at the front still but I guess they will send me back later. There is this cutr girl I like but she's 17 :(

My father and I are both on said list. I got on by helping a customer who had kittens coming out of the underside of her car in drive thru. They were feral cats, collected them in a box and she took them home. It took almost 2 hours. The manager gave me a ton of free food and put me on. I got some stuffed animals for my kid and invited to a thing next month for employee awards with free food and raffles.

Only been like 2 weeks for me but my Dad has gotten all sorts of shit! Even won a 52" TV last year at one of those events mentioned above.

Well, reading this thread, Chick Fil-A sounds like a fucking awesome place to work. How is it for someone who's never been employed?

Do you hate homosexuals?

How much liquid crack do you guys put in the waffle fries?

Honey roasted BBQ is the real MVP

Kek

So he was a little bitch because he didn't cave to the peer pressure from minority groups and he actually stood behind his beliefs? Doesn't sound like a bitch to me.

How do you make your food both greasy and dry at the same time?

Get their app and you get some free shit like once a month, and if you buy one of their calendars then you once-a-month freebies too.

::::ERROR THIS POST DOESN'T ACKNOWLEDGE DIVERSTY AND INSULTS THE LGBTQNB COMMUNITY:::THIS POST HAS BEEN REPORTED TO MODERATORS AND THE AUTHORITES IN ORDER TO PRESERVE THE SAFTEY AND DIVERSTY OF THE WEBSITE::::

Almost all of Chick-fil-a's sauces are boss, except honey mustard which is shit.

Chicken + Honey Mustard is a iconic combo, so CFA is the last place I'd have expected to screw it up. Given that the other sauce options are fucking A though, I let it slide.

quit being a regressive leftist sjw. Debate a man's shitty beliefs instead of boycotting his totally unrelated business. Why cant the feeble-minded separate these two? I'm all for gay marriage, but I have the brains to realize this business in no way promotes the owner's personal beliefs. It's a corporation that gives jobs to thousands of employees. If you want to harm them suffer financially, all because of one man's ideals, you got your head up your ass.

Unlike liberal/faggot institutions, CFA doesn't force their ideology on you, they practice legit tolerance and respect for other people, go figure.

>Ive worked fast food and i was a trainer for years.
we have a winner!

::::ERROR THIS POST DOESN'T ACKNOWLEDGE DIVERSTY AND INSULTS THE LGBTQNB COMMUNITY:::THIS POST HAS BEEN REPORTED TO MODERATORS AND THE AUTHORITES IN ORDER TO PRESERVE THE SAFTEY AND DIVERSTY OF THE WEBSITE::::

Are you referring to the Honey roasted BBQ? If so, I wouldnt count that as honey mustard, exactly.

>my kid
you work in a fast food restaurant as a career and you have a child? How is that even possible?

Ever masterbated at work?

why does chick-fil-a hire such hot chicks? And why do all the hot chicks like to work there? I don't get it. I got to McDonalds or Taco Bell and its like there was a radiation leak and then i go to Chick-fil-A and its like every hot 19 year old girl in a 10 mile radius works there.

Also, do they ever subtly try and make you become a Christian?

Not because of that, but because he didn't consider the impact taking a political stance as a restaurant CEO would have on his franchise owners. He fucked a lot of people

You might be making shit up, but for CFA that does sound plausible.

Tru dat, fries 2nd only to McDonald's (they probably use more crack)

Yeah, he stood his ground then "Chick-fil-a day" happened causing all time record business.

be realistic. in this day and age of "Im telling on you" you really think the company would try to push religion on people? they'd have lawsuits up the ass and be shut down long ago.

It's fucked up that someone isnt "allowed" to have an unpopular opinion. People parrot how important freedom of speech and ideas is, but really, they just want to hear *their* ideas and stomp their feet in offense like little children when the ideas counter theirs.

No, they have a "Honey Mustard" that comes in the same packaging as the Polynesian, it's actually honey mustard (or supposed to be), but just tastes horrible. They also have a "fat-free honey mustard" in pouches (for salads usually) which is much better actually. The honey-roasted-bbq is awesome.

One of my friends worked there and said they tried pushing some wierd religious shit on him and his employees

His co-workers sorry im retarded

spot on, user.

They don't support gay behavior, but still know how to treat people like humans even if they are gay.
Look up some news articles if you want to verify, because guess who was giving away food to victims and families after the Orlando nightclub shooting... ...and they did it on a fucking Sunday at that.

How well-paid are the custodians/janitors? Looking for a job nearby and one opened here recently.

co-workers anywhere will usually try to push SOME shit on you. Try working with scientologist and/or BLM fag some time.

I don't think they have a dedicated janitor. So if you signed up, you'd probably be dealing with food/customers on top of cleaning up after people.

We don't have janitors, there are "dining room hosts" though that spend their day cleaning the dining room and serving people on the front counter when necessary.

When you're a business owner, it's usually a very bad idea to take political stances. Look what happened to the CEO of Mozilla: forced to step down because he donated to a fund that supported traditional marriage. It's fucked up but that's how the world works.

Sounds good to me. What's the wage for that?