MEDFAGS what the fck is happening to my dick

MEDFAGS what the fck is happening to my dick

aids

Get a gas mask

its getting worse

Genuine STD, you see a doctor to see if it's bacterial or viral

Stop jacking off so much, you neckbeard fedoraphile.

Looks like genital herpes....gonna be with you all your life now.

Dude I had a heavy inflamation on my penis a few weeks back. My wound was waaaaay smaler.
Go see a doctor befor your dick falls off or you die. Seriously. If your blood gets infected and you don't do anything about it, you are fucked.

>i havent jacked off in days

i fucking hope i die

Literally herpes. I have it too. Go to a doc now and get a script. It will stop it from progressing and that shit moves FAST

OP here
It started with the top scab and i thought it was just because i scratched my dick too hard, which actually happened. Then i got drunk and fucked 4 different girls then got high on meth and fucked 2 more. Then it started getting worse only a couple days after, and the blister on top is new.
>fuck my life

>
get actual help from a doc, you got an std that entered through your previous wound

oh and i got really sick only 2 days ago.
My lymph nodes around my groin swelled up really big and got so sore i could barely move. As the day went on i got muscle fatigue, and a fever, as well as getting naucious. I started getting headaches and getting confused really easily, and got drowsy very easily. My energy was drained and i literally thought i was going to die. I cant afford condoms, so that means i cant afford ER. i think ill just go into debt for the rest of my life by making a dr's appointment.
Anyway im not sick like that anymore, but my lymph nodes are still swollen........ Any theories?

user you are fucked if you don't get to a doctor fast

eat any antibiotics you have lying around the house, it might help if it's bacterial, if its viral, you aren't getting rid of it

It's herpes dude...no theories....straight up herpes....it's gonna get a lot worse too unless you see a doctor.

You've won multiple prizes from the STD lottery. I'd guarantee herpes and possibly either chalymida or Gonorrhea.

You better pray to your ass its just thrush or bacteria.

But you need a doctor, and to be put on erythromycin immediately.

it doesn't hurt when i piss btw
>i fucking hate my life

It could literally be aids

The herp!

Thanks OP. Was having a rough time but now I'm happy not to be you.

>hurr get laid, loser, you'll be all chill and shit

Well who's laughing now you fucking faggots?

user that sounds like textbook hiv

still me faggot

seconded, not even a shit post. those were some real skanks op.

A primary infection of herpes causes flu symptoms 2 days to 14 days after infection

I hope i die

That's herpes bruh.

Primary herpes infection does that too

You are fucked OP you are so fucked
I suggest you chop that useless dick of and become a sissy
That's the only way I see for you

is there any chance it could be syphilis?

Looks like some jew has stolen your foreskin and now you have dick aids that americans and jews claim is impossible

I'd rather die than be a faggot

100% herpies. Can confirm, had herpes

This guy has to be trolling, how can you not use condoms when you're fucking multiple girls
>cant afford them
>so decided to get high and fuck random ass girls

Holy fuck dude I know none of us can make perfect decisions all the time but there's some sutiations that are common to avoid.

was now about to say the chances of it being syphilis are much slimmer, but overall much scarier, since bitches who are still carrying syph after a extended period of time tend to have that other thing with the immune thing.

Well that's another way
Didn't think of that

Me too i remember when i got infected and i got flu symptoms like next day after encounter too then red bumps

You are going to die. Go to doctor asap

>had
I thought that shit stays forever

It's evolving into a Metapod.

I happen to make very bad decisions
when i was 16 i got charged with 11 felonies and was disowned by my god parents
smoked heroin for the first time ever getting high when i was 14
killed a baby duck
i believe karma is coming to fuck me

Sounds like you have a shitty life op

I bet you pretend you're an intellectual

then you must remember that this kind of shit hurts like hell. herpes is really a pain in the dick.
not a medfag yet, but next year i'll graduate, so i can guarantee you that you need to see a doctor. this is a serious problem and it will not go away unless you use medication.

not the poster, dont have herp

but after a treatment and over the years they outbursts become very few, like maybe once every couple years for a couple weeks, others can confirm.

>fucking faggot trading your wiz powers for drugs and shit pussy.
>not waiting until your 30th birthday to lose your virginity to an elf.

faggot.

Still the people that got laid, just not the ones that fuck bacterium

roll

I got lucky mines HSV1 so it doesnt do well on the genitals haha i cant even feel it. I do treat it still just incase

i do

does it hurt? herpes hurts like a motherfucker. ask any doctor. if it doesn't hurt, then i dunno.

either way relax, if you go see a doctor you'll be fine
if you don't then you are fucked

You have an aids, you must cut dick

I'm genuinely sorry for OP, but if you do heavy drugs and fuck countless of chicks you'll never see again you're probably asking for it and it may serve you right

its barely sensitive at all but doesn't hurt

USE SOME FUCKING LUBE! I'm a cutfag and didn't use lube for the longest time, my dick was always raw and scabby. If not, then definitely an STD, go to a fucking doctor.

true
meth isnt a heavy drug unless you use it heavily
>fuck bitches get herpes

I think you need 2 aids for it to be bad

lucky guy.
herpes in the dick is really hard to be confused with other shit because the pain is unbearable and one of the most common symptoms is this goddamn pain.
i mean, there are a lot of diseases and conditions with similar symptoms, but the pain is a major differential

i dont need lube you stupid bitch the girls get wet enough i dont have to

>Fucking meth hoes
There you go, user.

IT DOESN'T HURT

Yeah my doctor didnt think it was herpes then the test came back it was positive for HSV1. she said thats why it doesnt hurt because its the wrong strain

Yeah, sorry for that, but if you're on drugs fucking strangers (most likely bareback since OP has textbook AIDS/herpes) and are over 18 you literally deserve it.

nah they dont do meth they never have

>doesn't have money for condoms

That's why you go to a place where they give them out for free you faggot.

Methhead, we all agree that u need a doctor, perfect would be a specialized one. So stop trying to avoid it, its ur fucking dick, at least take care of him

That was legitimately the dumbest thing I've heard in a very long time, and I've been listening to creationists babble for days.

1 aids is bad enough it makes dick have earthquake shower

Herpies. Sucks to be you.

As a doctor your fucked

Looks like you put it somewhere it shouldn't have went

If you cant afford a doctor then get to the free/reduced cost clinic. Every county in the US has one funded by the feds.

Fortunately the government actually cares about sexually transmitted diseases and you can get essential medical care on it.

Post what county you live in. Ill find it for you.

>aids project full time labfag here

i agree

ER is covered by insurance.

textbook herpes.
go see a doctor otherwise you're fucked.
medfag here.

OP you must see a doctor. I'm serious

It's evolving

Yea, that's probably the herp a derp. Go see a doctor.

At least i dont play pokemon GO
or else that would prove i'm a faggot and deserve to die

Make sure to notify the bitches you just got impregnated with herps.
You might have infected a couple
>That shit spreads fast.

Holy shit! Thats terrible

fuck those stupid cunts they deserve it too

its herpies. all the classic symptoms

that's the fuck flu

Also. You can always get free condoms virtually anywhere.

Where i live in the state every gay bar, and a good portion of the straight bars have a free condom bucket tucked in a corner by the aides project workers. They're all brand name ones with a variety of them.

fuck
doesnt burn when i pee tho

Can confirm. Got flu symptoms along with blisters first attack

Luckily for you, I am a medfag

Here's what you said and what I've seen from your picture
>got really sick
>swollen lymph nodes around groin area.
>muscle fatigue
>fever
>blisters on penis
>sores on the glans

This is textbook herpes. I mean, OP could actually be trolling us because he developed all the major symptoms and just posted here.
If this isn't a low quality bait, then you have textbook herpes. Any med student could diagnose you in 2 mins.

Go see a doctor as soon as possible because this kind of condition won't go away without medication. This is a serious issue related to your health and you must consider spending some money on it, otherwise you are fucked. I guarantee you that you will regret if you don't go see a doctor.

Says symptoms "include"....doesn't mean you need to display ALL of them.

Fucking this no joke its obvious as shit

OP HERE
>Also
When i was away at military school i got hit in the balls with a dodge ball at 90 mph and got testicular torsion, and my fucking left nut swelled up to the size of an avacado and stayed like that. There are lumps and shit in my sack next to my left nut and my balls are always red and sensitive and i get sick really easily and i always have shortness of breath ever since that

Herpes faggot

trolling confirmed.
thread closed

Can i die from it? and how fast would it take me to die?

all people are different. but trust me I have herpies. didnt burn when i took a piss either but all the other symptoms hit me.

so your choices are either
>a) go to a doctor, get some antiretrovirals and it will go away fast
>b)let it go away on its own which takes fucking FOREVER and will get worse before it gets better
whatever you do dont touch it then touch your eyes. you can go blind

im serious

I thought herpes isnt curable. Or treatable.

You still have it, just like OP does now.

Hey OP, go to a dr. and get on Valtrex or something like that. It will minimize the breakouts and controls it a little.

You also likely gave it to anyone you were in contact with AFTER you got it if you were shedding at the time.

And yes, karma is obviously coming back for you. Straighten your shit out.

A condom would have prevented this BTW, dummy.

OP here, I actually went to the DNC and I came out like this.

Its is different for everyone mine doesnt even blister, just a bunch of red spots spread rapidly for a week then go away for 3 months