Any tattoo artists or good drawers available...

Any tattoo artists or good drawers available? Need a drawing of a cock cumming and words written on it to say "Just a fuck toy". My GF wants it on her hip. Will post pics after she gets it.

Post pictures now, with timestamp.

closest this I've got.

What happened to her belly button?

has kids

Bump

bump

She birthed children through her navel?Dear God.

Is there a color preference?

Yeah I can see her cesarean section scar.
But I haven't seen a bellybutton that looks like that.

craigslist? was this sent to some dude she wanted to fuck from there? are you a cuck?

Sent from my Android phone

kek

Preferable white cock

It was for a gangbang for verification

her father would be so proud :.)

how many guys fucked her? did you just watch or participate?

Sent from my Android phone

It actually didn't pull through. No guys showed up. They all flaked last second.

I can tell

Keep this thread and this chick bumped up.

take her out to college bars and find a group of drunk guys

Sent from my Android

Please? We really need a good drawing.

Will try that as soon as she's off her period.

Does she want the sentence in print or cursive?

I don't think it matters? Whichever looks best.

Keep bumping. More pics, please?

after she gets it done start a worst tattoos thread

Damn son. 8/10

Is there a special prize in addition to seeing the tattoo on her?

I've asked her 100 times over the past month if she's sure about it and she keeps saying yes. So I've decided fuck it lets do it. She said it turns her on thinking about it.

I'll post pics of a gangbang after we have one and she's got the tattoo? Or I can do a timestamp thread.

bump

honestly i would leave someone if they got that shit tattooed on them. but you do you. also a month doesnt seem like a long time to sit on a tattoo idea. i sat on my idea for around 3 years before i got it done.

I'm still not sure about it, I'm a bit too embarrassed to go inside the parlor.

self bump

The latter sounds good.

Bumping

well fuck dude have you told her how you feel? is she going through some shit thats making her want to act out and do dumb shit? honestly idgaf what she does. im just looking out for a Sup Forumsro. i wouldnt wanna be with that

you should set up a site we can visit. like a tumblr or something where you can post pics.

I bet she'd get off on it

she def would. I'll run that idea by her. I was thinking of instagram but tumblr sounds better.

Yeah I mean I suggested the idea to her lol. I just get embarrassed going in front of people for stuff like that. It would be better if she went in alone

bump

Keep going. I think I got something for you...

I'll post one more that's it

Bump

Hope you like it

OP, you still there?

Bumping

I'm here lol
I want a professional one damnit

Too amateurish for you? Is it still worth a timestamped thread from her even if it's rough around the edges?

you should use the money your are going to spend on shitty tattoos and get psycho-therapy for her AND yourself. fucking degenerate pieces of shit. I hope you both die

awe someones a tad upset. It's cute

how many c-sections has this gross cunt had? it looks like the last kid clawed its way out of her stomach

yeah, I am upset that I have to share this world with vile, vomit inducing scum like yourselves

Are you talking about the idea of the tattoo or ?

Bumping again

Bump

So you can request a drawing but can't provide a current timestamp? Get the fuck out with your ugly, shit girlfriend aka bitch aka dog aka dirt

Has OP left the building?

Tattoo artist here. Sorry, dont want to explain to the other artist at work why im drawing that right now. But im excited to see someone elses drawing of it

OP here...I'll go ask Reddit.

Sounds like a cheating whore, I'd drop that mental case in an instant.

If any artist here are serious post your kik. I'll add you and we can talk about it. I'll even send you pics of her.

I agree, also dubs don't lie.

>How would you like your belly button?
>Just fuck my shit up
>I got you fam

OP?

Has no one asked why a mother of children is getting a "just a fuck toy" cock tattoed on her?