Why don't you just play normal pokemon?

Why don't you just play normal pokemon?

I've actually tried to convice my gf that pokemon go is fucking shit. Idk why she doesn't just play normal pokemon.

Speak for yourself, just caught Suicune on crystal

They're totally different games.

What's considered normal? Hand held or the card game?

True, but normal Pokémon is more than just camping lures and bashing your screen while trying to think of funny names.

the only way to progress in this game is to get off your fatass and catch pokemon, unless you live/work near a pokestop and buy and use lures all day. gives some people a reason to do a lap around the block or two.

Yeah, it's camping your bedroom, while smashing your gameboy, and thinking or funny names

I'd rather play through a game with an actual story than sit on a park bench waiting for more zubats to pop up in front of me, but go ahead if it makes you happy.
>smashing your gameboy
I play on my phone, and I ususally just let my pokémon evolve. I do think of funny names though.

If you're playing like that you're playing it wrong.

And it's still a totally different game. So no point in trying to persuade people to play normal pokemon instead of pokemon go.

Good question, but I guess it's because playing Pokemon Go is a mix between playing something different, a lottery, and a rutine. Just like playing any other browser game in which you interact with other people.

Give them a Pokemon MMO and everybody will forget about Pokemon Go

Btw, started today and aside of the CP 40 Pokemon I found, I captured a Primeape CP 140

I play it because it makes me get out more. I almost never stop moving and when I do it's for maybe just the one lure and then I'm back up and moving.

>playing it wrong
It's the only way to actually get ahead so I doubt it.

Lvl 22 and no lurksitting here. Lotsa walking and catching.

You choose how to play it. If you don't like sitting at lures go walk, breed eggs and hunt.

>cp

Same. Ive sat at 2 lures. 30 minutes each. I'm level 20. The rest I walk around and catch.

/fit/izen fag here

I convinced my boyfriend's brother to start playing Pokemon Go with us. Hes a lardass fatass hamplanet of gargantuan proportions.

He loves pokemon and started playing with us. Since it came out in the US hes already walked 50 some kilometers.

He's getting out, getting exercise, and has actually made some new friends while doing it. And he has come to me for advice on eating more healthy so he can lose more weight so he can play the game longer.

And just last night he asked me how much a gym membership at my gym would set him back.

This "stupid game" has changed his life.

>pic related
>he sends me updates on his mileage every day. Just asked for it and got this.

>Watch tons of friends lose their shit over pokemon go
>Decide to try it
>Walk for 2 hours to reach a pokemon stop
>Catch a bunch of pokemon
>Realise how boring and lacking in content this game really is
>Go home and play pokemon omega ruby instead

Pokemon go isn't about depth, it's about getting people outside.

If you need a shitty game as an excuse to go outside, your doing something wrong

>because you were going outside soooo frequently before hand

Quit acting /fit/ we all know you're a fat faggot like the rest of us

>your

You can't even spell, you fucking nigger.

newfag

Is a game getting people outdoors such a bad thing? Are you one of them people who just dislike something to be different? The game is doing wonders for people

nah, you're right I never go outside. Why would I want to go outside?
When your playing pokemon go your just looknig at a screen anyway, your not enjoying the outdoor, you just do it to catch pokemons.

Instead of comming with an argument you point out a typo I made

It's not a bad thing that people are getting fit, but prasing this game for something it's not is just stupid.
"OMG look at me I lost 5 pounds because I walked with my phone playing games, and I caught this pokemon nobody gives a single shit about"

Because I am not a no life autstic virgin.

there ya go fatty

I love all the fat socially retarded NEET shut ins who cant grasp why people like yhis game.

Protip: you do not like it because you never leave your mothers basement.

I actually live in the attic