Any experience on sleep drugs?

Any experience on sleep drugs?
I am constantly thinking of me raping my sister, would any sleep drug work?
I have tried Benadryl on her but as soon as i touch her clothes she wakes up

Jesus h christopherson please seek help away from Sup Forums in the form of psychological analysis and getting to the root of your problem

Well, my toughts are new, i saw her after 3 years and damn that ass is fantastic

>Any experience on sleep drugs?
This poor fellow must have insomnia, how awful.
>I am constantly thinking of me raping my sister
I never learn.

This is Sup Forums, what were you expecting?

Try Xanax

Top kek

we're going to need pics of your sister before we can comment here OP

Is it a prescription drug?

Fine, let me go get the usb

my dubs say pics of sister

Yes any drug addict will sell you some though

i would recommend to not rape your sister...or anyone for that matter. go to a psych. prison and having to register as a sex offender is not worth imo. get a hooker that looks like your sister if ya really need to man.

This is my sister.
Got this while she was drunk n' asleep

Ambien

This, if you ask her/ pay her enough the hooker will probably play along with your incest rape fantasy.

We are going to need more pics.

How would i get caught if i have acces to condoms and latex gloves? besides my neighborhood is pretty shitty, i can say i saw someone get in and rape her

Im going to need more suggestions on how to perform this act.

Don't do it.

so youre going to tell them you saw someone rape your sister, and did nothing about it? didnt call the police, or attack the guy, or anything? just said "whatever" and went back to sleep?

whelp i guess i cant stop you but youre gonna have to live with the guilt for the rest of your life and it destroys people. unless you dont have a guilty conscience then you do you i guess.

>drug sister
>wait till sister sleeps
>rape her
>she wakes up screaming while I have my dick inside her
>get arrested and questioned by police
>blood test shows sister was drugged
>drugs found my room
>''I saw someone get in and rape her''

I really dont care, she has been a bitch to everyone in the family, I don't even know how can she live with the guilt of killing my grandpa

Was she sleeping sitting up? Because she obviously is not laying down . We need more evidence or I am calling bullshit

You're going to have to explain how and why she killed your grandfather.

That's why I'm asking for a drug that doesn't blow off what I'm planning to do

i just lost my shit. how the fuck did she kill your grandpa? this thread just got amusing.

How much benadryl have you tried you should try giving her more so she trips balls

You'll never know that for sure before you actually try it though. For all you know she uses drugs a lot and has a high tolerance.

Xanax son

hahahaha well done op, you glorious faggot

I'm not gonna post a movie worth plot, one day I heard her talking to someone in the phone of how much she hates my grandpa because of how much was used to spend on his medicines, I totally ignored it until I saw her pour some white dust on his coffee, it looked like it was sugar, but I'm sure as hell it wasn't,when he died they told us he overdosed on his propanolol doses

I see psychopathy runs in the family, then

honestly, as much as i think you are taking too much risk i have had similar fantasies about my sister when i was younger, 10 years later do you know how i feel about it? damn i fuckin regret not taking that ass when it was ripe...

I hope you avenge your grandfather's death by raping your sister op

melatonin might work, or you could just load her up on like a gram of benadryl, she'll hallucinate and you can do whatever the fuck

make sure you get pics and vids if you go through with it btw

I find Midazolam more effective. But then again, I only take 0.5mg of Alprazolam when I can't sleep.

not op but xanax is a bitch and a half to get where i live if you dont know the right people

Here's more of her, got it while I was checking her old SD card

How hard is it to get roofies nowadays. A few years back I asked my dealer and it took him like an hour for him to find me a roofie dealer

holy shit, best of luck op

give her xanex and what? she'll remember getting raped man, unless she oding, drugs like that will make u remember next day when something relating to it comes along

if that is true then just roofie her when she's drinking alcohol, that'll definitely "out" her

mix 2 pills of xanax and 2 pills of anything containing midazolan, in a glass of wine, let her drink it, in 1 hour top she will be close to unconscious, just make sure she does not enter respiratory arrest while you do your business

She has asthma, does that increases the risk?

That depends man, there is no such thing as a "roofie" there are just a lot of drugs that all behave similarly when snuck into a person's drink. GHB and benzos for instance are two common drugs to use as a "roofie" because they both make the person on them very loose with alcohol and obstructs their memory the next day.

man you do that shit you gonna kill that bitch. this sounds like a trell

respiratory depression

no, asthma is triggered by allergic reactions, as long as you keep her away from anything that could trigger coughing, you are ok, the asthma attack might even wake her up from the deep sleep, i know how an asthma attack looks like, scary stuff

try Ricen

theoretically, she could have an attack even when is is drugged, depends on the dose, she might just choke to death while coughing or she might wake up, but the drug itself should not be an asthma attack trigger, unless she is allergic to the smell of the pills lel

2 bars of xans, she wont even remember that entire day

Well yeah that's possible, but people drink on benzos pretty commonly without fucking dying of respiratory depression. The idea isn't to smash the person with booze, just get them loose and forgetful and then whisk them off to bed.

kek, me too