So i failed my exam in may. And i have to study the whole summer to be available to re- take it in november

So i failed my exam in may. And i have to study the whole summer to be available to re- take it in november.

But i can't get myself to get my ass from the screen and start reading. How can i motivate myself? Help me Sup Forumsros.

i feel you Sup Forumsro

You failed your exam to?

nah man, worse here, slowly loosing my job at home doing shit cus i cant get myself to do anything and if i lose it i dont know what i will do

smash the computer

Fuck, man. That sucks. At least i got a job. But have so much shit going on. Deppression, this exam, car licence, my job, and my fucking freinds.

It it slowing killing me

Good idea.

break your studying up into bite-sized chunks then do it while multi-tasking

you'll probably fail again when you re-write, but you'll feel better about it than if you don't study at all, and, hey, there's also a small chance that you'll just barely pass

men i can feel you, shit life sucks, i have no car, just an shity apartment.. i cant even breathe here , fucking shit .. no motivation to go

We all need to start somewhere. Maybe you should clean your apartment? Trust me, it will atleast make some things better. A messy shithole wil just make you more depressed.

what helped me was to read every shit i had to learn out loud , record it and than play it while playing games, i passed everything.. barely but passed

Well, yeah. It is at least worth the try.

its not like I had mess here, but there are lots of stuff i dont know what to do with and wrong furniture, so i cant even work, wrong chairs wrong tables i hate it here

and the air here is so dry, there is fucking lot of dust and when i clean it, next day i cannot breath again ..

Get rid of that shit then. Get your parents to help you.

Try dextroamphetamin (Adderal) or some other ADHD stimulant, that should help

think about your future, i'm sure you'd love a good job and cosy home... educate yourself, 20-30yr is the best time for education

I was in your boots a year ago OP but I thankfully passed and got a decent grade

now im in work from 8 to 5 and have no time to do the things I use to love and I think about killing myself everyday

Hope this helps

you see, there is that i just dont want to do anything , i have no money to buy new furniture and getting rid of the old stuff after my grandparents would take ages , fuck this.. cant just throw it away , but cant sell it either

Fuck man, that's miserable. But, thanks, i guess.

britbong confirmed.

Not here in Norway. We start our studies when we're around 19 - 23. And it's fucking exspensive

where to get it and how much it costs?

I was wondering the same.

did you tried it yourself?