You sad about Agent Carter's cancellation?

you sad about Agent Carter's cancellation?
will you wtach Atwell's new show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KJqg6J4JeLg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fap to pay repects

Nah I'll just download all the lewd scenes until it gets canceled.

>you sad about Agent Carter's cancellation?
extremely
>will you wtach Atwell's new show?
doesn't really appeal to me fampai

>wtach
>repects

Are you guys dehydrated or what?

The bitch got old and died in Civil War anyway.

Really no need to continue that shit show since the MC is dead in current MCU timeline, unless they did some sort of timetraveling plot.

>died in Civil War
>Agent Carter cancelled
Damn, they kicked Atwell out of the MCU so suddenly.

Lol feminists cry about lack of female led comic book movies or to shows.

Don't bother to watch it when they're given one.

The period piece thing kind of killed it.

It worked for The First Avenger, but trying to do a 1940's Marvel show, when most of the cool shit is happening in the present, just doesn't make it viable as a premise for a long term show.

tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitts

That forced SJW coalburning in the 1940's subplot had allready ruined the show, which was never that good to begin with, people only tuned in for tits in the first place, it was time to put it down.
Wont even remember the show 3 yests from now

Her new show looks terrible

>Carter Morrison

I see what you did there, Conviction.

Really bad dialogue

do you think Chris Evans wanted her out, because she kept harassing him?

The trailer looks bad, like all the other new ABC shows this season. I bet they won't keep her bad-girl act up for long and make her do sexy underwear scenes past the pilot (a cheap hook to grab young male viewers, leaving them disappointed for the rest of the season)

I want to stick my cock betwixt her big British boobies

If
U
Catch
My
Drift

They do watch them when they're decent. Agent Tits became shit in season 2. Season 1 was pretty good, even if the feminism was heavy handed, but season 2 was a fucking joke compared to the first season. The show went full retard Legends of Tomorrow-style.

Man, he's so awkward.

he has social anxiety I think (?)

I never watched it, so not really.
Probably not. But I'll fap to whatever caps get made of her flashing some tit here and there.

user

WANT

MILKY

Life model decoys have been confirmed for season 4 of AoS, so they could go full retard and give her a send off that way.

Does this give him permission to do the same to her?

he's gay, I thought
otherwise he already did it bastard

If he's gay, is this technically RAPE?

No, 'cause Hattwell is bi.

no, Hayley Atwell's above the law

I'm pretty sure Lucy LAWless is the one on top in this scenario...

I slightly chuckled

Oh god no. No, no, no.

So did Sarah Walker.

Does she have Down's? And they put her in movies? How progressive.

???

>ywn have a gf like this

She's just surprised because her bf just turned on the vibrating buttplug he got her for Christmas.

Dropped agent carter after ep 2 or 3, so boring

Fuck that has to be a shop. They look huge there.

Yes. Fazekas & Butters needed to go, but the show should have stayed.

Probably not. Atwell doing American outside of Peggy's disguises is too disconcerting. And I'd be longing for her Forties wardrobe.

Why are british girls either 2/10s or 400/10s - there doesn't seem to be a middle ground. My penis is either inverted or blasted to alpha centauri.

If i want atwell i just go watch the Prisoner again, it was an underrated show and she gets undressed in it.

At least the nips, good jimmy jeez the left one looks like its 2 inches.

They are huge. But also that dress makes them looks larger than they already are.

she has pokies on almost every picture though
they must be huge and stiff

There is this really rare genetic chance of getting French + English because of crossbreeding. If enough French gets in there the women get hot. I believe the tits are when the Italian gene which came over from Roman soldiers is dominant. Beckinsale for example is 10% French.

now if only they were veiny she would have the holy trinity of tits, huge, pokies and veins

100% real science

tit studies when?

But french girls are literally the ugliest. I travelled there when I did europe and every single country was better than them.

she looks like ludella hahn

Hayley is my waifu, feels conflicted as fuck.

I would have to watch the show, but it looks pretty bad. And what I like about her is the class and how she still seems down to Earth, but her character literally starts as a slut. That's a bit too much.

Don't know what to think yet.

fucking blows
hope there's an agent carter movie that shows her and stark creating shield (at least straight to dvd)
will try her new show

no
yes

At least now she can get ready for her BLACKED debut

someone didn't watch the second season

what is with you guys, who can't differentiate between fiction and real life?

what is with you guys, who can't differentiate between fiction and real life?

How come so many cute actresses have square man-jaws? She'd literally be a 10/10 if it wasn't for that but with it she's barely worth fapping to desu

> implying degenerate entertainment employees dont get up to everything and worse than their characters do that have to be watered down for the masses who hold onto some semblance of decency.

If she has gotten with a black guy on tv guaranteed she has participated in at least 3 all african pozz parties

That's been the it-look for over twenty years now.

Go back to fapping to 8 year old looking asian girls squealing "oh user-san oh pleaaaassseee i have never seen a penis before but you soo big, too big"

>"oh user-san oh pleaaaassseee i have never seen a penis before but you soo big, too big"

This, I bet the casting for the handsome Black posterboy was just her getting a train ran on her and she picked the one she liked most.

I want her to give me a brutal handjob and make my cock red raw from friction

But a literal downs face is better?

Are you implying the bitch you posted doesn't have a man-jaw? Are you blind?

Very. I loved that show, it was such a fun break between Shield half seasons. I loved the period pieces and the lighthearted feel, it was a breather from all the dark grittiness of Shield.

What is here new show?

Between this cancellation and Shield getting bumped to the 10:00 death slot, I'm pretty bummed tbqh

>Implying you wouldn't fuck her

>Implying it's as bad as Carter's

All bigger qts, yes

>deleted
Why?

No, that new show looks like shit to be honest.

She's ridiculously hot, but not enough to watch it for her.

youtube.com/watch?v=KJqg6J4JeLg

>show i like gets cancelled
>will you watch this unrelated show

No. I hope it tanks so she has no choice but to rally the troops for netflix continuation or even, god help us, Freeform.

YOU JUST KNOW

She said she wanted to be Dr. Who.
Maybe we could manipulate SJWs to push for it and get more titcow for years to come.

I would fuck hitomi yes, but i would feel bad afterwards because everything else about her is unattractive and I would have stuck my dick in ugly just for the sake of giant tits.

With atwell i would feel proud afterwards.

[Why is the new janitor such a cuck?]

She would genuinely be a good choice and I would go back to watching it having stopped after tennant left.

he's a closet gay

It's fitting after Civil War really.

I get the feeling we'll see her in Infinity War via time stone fuckery.

Real shame inorganic material probably can't come through time

>brown eyes

ew

fucking hell now that is a woman

if feminists looked like this maybe we'd actually give them some proper attention

Do you think they fucked? Like serious question. I reckon they did. You can't both be sexy as fuck and not fuck.

Our class system is so deeply ingrained that working-class, middle-class and upper-class Brits are virtually three distinct species.

Evans seems like he's strangely not the one-stand guy.
Up until recently where they confirmed he was dating a chick, he spent years single.

Honestly I hope they did, for their sake.
It's not like I would have a chance anyway, so he might as well have Atwell.

cause mods = reddit

No glorious british accent?

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

>implying a goddess like Hayley has ever been with a White boy

I like Haley, but this looks dumb as hell.

Come on man

Nobody's that gay

A THICK fertility goddess Doctor Who? jesus christ.

I NEED THIS

Dude, she dated pick related for over a year. He's 10 years younger than her too.

Coincidentally, he's the man I hate the most on the planet.

Tit depends ... will tit be any good?

It looks like someone has made him bigger than he is with photoshop or something.

so her career totally revolves around her tits ?
she'd be waifu tier if she didn't have brown eyes

She's also genuinely charming and a good actress, the chest is just a large bonus. She was perfect for Agent Carter.

The brown eyes are part of her charm.

Hitomi has no ass though, user. All the meat that was meant for her ass got used up in her breasts. I'm surprised she doesn't fall down every time she leans over.

Apparently he does have social anxiety that's why he doesn't date much, he's just autistic as most people on Sup Forums

He also said in an interview a week ago that one of the reasons why he's not extending his contract after Infinity War 2 is because he has a hard time handling the presure of the press-tours that the movies force him to do.