Hello wannabee golddiggers and sugar babies. Rich white fag here...

Hello wannabee golddiggers and sugar babies. Rich white fag here. Where in the world do you want to travel to for a week of luxury? Post tits with a timestamp and a drawing of a heart, along with the most perverted thing you are willing to do. Traps can do the same and others feel free to ask anything you want. Fellow rich fags, join in.

Other urls found in this thread:

pengeportalen.com/tag/centurion-card-benefits/
steamcommunity.com/id/doultime
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

poorfag is poor

Demonstrate your wealth, pic of an AE card doesn't mean shit.

this

Do you know what card that is fag? Centurion $250K minimum spend per year to get one.

They sent me those same black cards on credit card apps through the mail.
And I'm in college, so I don't earn shit

> Be me
> Epic poorfag legit
> See thread
> Existing in perpetual poorfag situation
> Can't afford to stay in rental home much longer
> Insurance lapsed on car
> Only entertainment available is Sup Forums
> Had to beg for money to buy toilet paper
> No jobs in area
...Florida sounds kinda nice...

top kek not one of those cards pengeportalen.com/tag/centurion-card-benefits/

where are you now?

steamcommunity.com/id/doultime
Op buy me xcom2

donate me 30k?

distinct lack of tits in this thread. Why 30k?

"Black cards, black cars,
Black on black, black broads
Whole lotta money in a black bag
Black strap, you know what that’s for?"

Because I know you got it.

Im good with 3k

This good enough

Here you have my tits.

Paypall : [email protected]

Would you be so kind to give me 200k please i can realy use it.

at least real beggars try to come up with some crappy reason

Will post my ugly fat tranny tits for money

No timestamp gtfo

"Oh my god, is that a black card?"
I turned around and replied, "Why yes
But I prefer the term African American Express"

timestamp and where you want to travel

I live in the puckered, wrinkled, center of the asshole of South East America: South Carolina.

Highest unemployment rate per capita in the USA, the county I grew up in was(and may still be) the highest per capita in murder, there is nothing here to write home about, it's hot as fuck, tons of mosquitoes, and I would relate it to the American version of Ethiopia, only with morbidly obese people walking around with methmouth.

lel

i had the black card, but found not many places where i live take amex, and i live in the playground of the rich and famous, obama will be here next week

[email protected]
Donate pls

pretty sure this is not real but when youre desperate youre desperate...
gonna lose house and car if i dont come up with $1000 within a week. was robbed recently and assaulted. they broke my leg and jaw and fucked up my face real good. cant talk because jaw is wired shut to heal. this story is actually true. feel the cringe just typing this but w/e...at this point im willing to take it for the .01% chance this could help

paypal - [email protected]

and just because you asked if I could go anywhere in the world I would like to visit Tokyo. I am fascinated with japanese culture. otaku culture fag.

I work for American Express servicing and collecting money from assholes with these cards.

You do not need to spend anywhere near that much to have one. A lot of cardmembers dont even spend much on their cards at all. They just like to feel important. All you need is an account with the right bank and a decent sum of assets with said bank and you're elligible for a dollar, euro or sterling centurion card. I don't know exactly what the income and wealth requirements are since I don't work in the new accoutns team

it is pretty shit unless you use it for travel. The travel benefits make it worth it. Only about 1 in 20 stores recognise it for what it is, and service gets 10 times better when they do.

I'm willing to stick my cock in your eye for a trip to anywhere outside North America.

OP is that a centurion card? What do you do? I just got my first job a little while ago and I make like 16k a year on minimum wage. Can you share any advice on how to climb the corporate ladder and eventually become someone important in this large-chain company I work for?

Nice dubs, give me 30k so I can pay off my student loans. I'm a dude tho.

yea, i have it in a safe, almost always forget to take it traveling, im mostly a cash guy

Welp it's worth a roll
>[email protected]
I will take anything you give me OP

Not from American Express for an actual Centurion card you don't. To even qualify for the gold card in the UK you need to be earning £20k a year. Which admittedly isn't a lot, but the gold card is pretty fucking basic compared to centurion. The fee for a gold is £140 per year, for a Centurion it's about £1,800 i believe

I have a whole drawer of those

Start your own company with capable colleagues. Never climbed the corporate ladder. Closing in on 9 figure wealth now, without the decimal point.

I forgot the heart and i wand to go to japan. my most perverted thing, not something with loli..

I might add that at one point I was on a good road for having financial independence, a house of my own, and a really cool job. It went to shit because of a bad third-party mortgage, long hours at a seven day job, and full time school that drove me into the dirt. Lost it all. My old house just went back up for sale, $52500 I ain't got...

250$ gold usd
500$ platinum usd
3000$ black
tfw i get more points back from just the yearly service fees then most poorfags make back in a year, and i never use them

its to bad they didnt beat you to death.

and now wait untill op delivers. ofcourse he will....

Well you are winning so far.

how clever of you

>tfw you'll never feel a woman's touch unless you pay her

Reroll for Richfag generosity.

TBH I just want to buy a VR system to enjoy my time with the Earth decays.
Paypal: [email protected]

I can't be a boy, becouse then i don't gett the money, so today i'll be a trap.

check'm

Sorry forgot time tamp and all. I don't want to go any where, I just 3k for a Wacom continue

Come back when you have a samurai membership

$/€27,200 per year, by far the most ridiculous card product we offer

you dont understand women at all , if your rich they will fuck you without asking for anything, take them for a ride in your porsche and they will blow you at tthe first red light

not me (OP) - the points are shit. Other than flights, despite spending $0.5M recently, I can get like 2 ipads with them.

Your a fucking trap, post that cock and I might toss you 50, not OP

You must be one pathetic mofo if u are rich and still need to use Sup Forums to find pussy. Post a pic of urself op I bet it's hilarious

palladium card is better but I'm not locking up $27m with the crooks at jpmorgan.

3rd Roll for the generosity of user in hopes for enough GP to buy thyself a VR set.

i dont think i know what that is, i stopped collecting cards after the black
like i stated before (not OP) i use cash 99.9% of the time

it's a dude fs can't u tell????

You're almost making $100 000 000?

all these are bs, u really believe any of these ppl? no real proof from anybody

It's part of the International Currency Card portfolio.

It's basically just the centurion card but with some extra benefits and a far more exclusive personal manager service. Completely overpriced and just done as a way to make the ultra rich feel more important

Which banks?

Nah I don't believe 99% of the crap on this site but if a richfag did use Sup Forums for pussy then I Wana see how fucked up he looks

OP i'm still waiting,

Net worth. Only grows by a few mil each year as locked into safe but low yield locations that have surges of growth from time to time.

Ya I know lets see his cock meat

personal manager is fairly shit with centurion anyway. Half the fun is people recognising the card, the benefits are barely worth it.

Private banks, most of em are swiss, quite a few in london, a few in the USA, and a lot in Singapore and Hong Kong. Most of them are pretty well known, can't really go into too much detail

can I apply if I'm underage? (15)

Spread ass open M8

yea i dont really fall into that rich type person, if i cary cash no one knows who i am or how rich i am

fellow richfag not gay enough to post my amex but i can show my shit off want to see more?

Not until late I see 50 bucks on my paypa

Depends which market but yeh i get that impression. It seems like the type of job I would hate

Why are you lying?

same here for most purchases, much less likely to get robbed but sometimes the better service makes it ok as I am pretty grungy looking otherwise

Shut the fuck up and pay that faggot who posted his dick

I would let you fuck my wife if i could just get my truck fixed

It's my birthday in September OP.

I'll be spending it alone. I've never had a birthday where I haven't been alone. My family never gave a fuck and there's never been a woman. Every year it sends me into depression and every year it just makes me feel like every breath is a ticking clock to the grave.

I'd like to travel to a new country.
I'm not sure which one. Somewhere far away, maybe South-East Asia. Just.....go somewhere new with people I don't know and try to live. To enjoy myself. To try and escape the misery of my reality, even if just for a little while.

I can't though. I'm just a construction day labourer. I barely make $60 a day. At this rate with my expenses it'd take years to manage.

So yeah, I'm a poorfag throwing myself on your mercy. I don't have tits but if you want a timestamp, I'll give one,

Please.
Please.

Pics of house

>hublot

fuckboy detected

nice fake amex black card.
have fun with all your fraud checks as its the most abused card for fraud.

>this snibs the snabs

I'll take a nice DSLR and a Phantom 4 drone so I can start my photography and videography business. I could make a killing around here with that, lots of old richfags retire in this area for whatever reason, and Realtors love aerial photos of property for sale. Then we have the random wedding or major event like the Carolina Rebellion that I could enterprise on.

I Need Money For Rent...

Hello moot

Where you located at I'll bang your wife for a truck repair lol

where are you now?

also still a disappointing lack of timestamped tits. femanons are out there reading and this is legit

nice trips richfam
yea im the same i dont buy into fashion
i like cars but also drive trucks
have a few houses and some sweet property
i usde to regular job before i inherited a lot of my wealth so i know not to overspend my means like a shitty rapper on payday

I seriously just want a few thousand dollars. Depending on exactly how much it is will determine what I do with it. One grand = New set of golf clubs. Two grand = New computer.

I could go on, but I won't because I am not going to get anything.

You got a cock pic you little faggot

I saw two kebabs with a black card at budget car rental yesterday arguing about the loss damage waiver. They drove away in a Hyundai Santa Fe. Was that you, OP?

you will need to provide the parts. aprox 2000.00

kek
>hublot
>fuckboy
more like you're too poor to afford one

no wont show my house ask again buddy

Working on a game, could do with funding.

NOT OP, but I clear 150k after taxes a year, where are you located, also what ya wife look like, I find it funny to fuck someones wife for truck repairs