Only poor people worry about immigrants

Only poor people worry about immigrants.

If the only thing valuable about you is where you were born, kill yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.reddit.com/?utm_source=mweb_redirect&compact=true
fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-mythology-of-trumps-working-class-support/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Poor fag here, I barely make over 6 fig a year.
Indian immigrants are H1B'g their way and taking jobs like mine because in the US companies are required to match American wage up to 60K then it caps. So my 120K a year DBA job will eventually be outsourced or H1B'd as America gets rid of all the good jobs.

When this happens I'm going into roofing and taking a Mexican's job.

Then how come rich people vote Republican?

Taxes.

But then why is the most anti immigration candidate the front runner and why are his supporters wealthier than open border candidates like Clinton?

There are a lot of poor white voters. Remember the housing crisis?

Those supporters want him because, you guessed it, taxes.

summerfag

Show some sources that prove your statement that Trump supporters are indeed wealthier than Clinton supporters (I do not support either presidential candidate). I expect most Trump supporters to be Sup Forumsacks that can't/won't likely vote, trailer trash, and deranged people.

m.reddit.com/?utm_source=mweb_redirect&compact=true

Pretty sure this is where you are meant to be. Fucking faggot.

Sure fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-mythology-of-trumps-working-class-support/ I never said there weren't any poor whites, you're thinking of Sanders.

tell that to kate

Because I don't like paying for niggers and spics on welfare

Most trump voters are middle class white people.

Democrat voters = poor niggers, poor beaners, muslims and rich jews

Like other people on this thread said before, the wealthier supporters are probably in it for a tax break.

And he is playing them like PT Barnum suckers there were born by the minute.
Empty promises and bullshit accolades.

Yea less taxes and less smelly brown people.

off course they are. it is the poor people who feel the negative effects. The immigrants compete mostly with them for their shitty jobs, making the jobs more rare and even more shitty. Also the migrants tend to move en masse into the poorest neighborhoods, making them worse than they already are.
Meanwhile the rich people only see the immigrants when they clean their house or do their garden. It is easy being pro immigration when rich. You get cheap help and none of the downsides.

They took yee jeeewb

I'm sorry I triggered you.

>work part time at Wal-Mart
>definitely middle class now
>buy a $500,000 house
>foreclosed.jpg
>must be because of immigrants also getting loans
>must be because of welfare
>nigger spic nigger spic

No, blacks and hispanics are statistically likely vote democrat no matter their economic standing.

He wants to stop this

I dont see anything wrong with that

If you are fine with handing over half your paycheque to border hoping beaners living here illegally and not working good for you. Im not.

Except people get murdred and shit..

This is true. Dems bait the minorities into voting dem for free shit ie obamacare, tuition reimbursement, extended unemployment welfare etc. Most republicans are well off, a lot self employed and realise the gov can't run shit successfully. It's all a ruse but money is money. Rep just like to keep more of theirs. I vote rep because I'm a fucking adult and don't need a gov to tell me how to live it where to donate my money.

Spic detected. Get butthurted, beaner.

Damn I need to get one of those outdoor commodes. I'd make eye contact and smile at my neighbors while I dropped a deuce

They're not taking your job, they're more competitive. to them, America is fucking paradise, even in a low wage job. You're busy complaining because you can't buy new shit every year. Shut the fuck up and work for a living and stop being a fat fucking American.

You should worry about them too. Statistics say they do raise crime rate and use most of the befits that are saved for people who really need it.

pretty much all blacks recieve welfare

I actually started a business in my early 20s and sold it for massive profit. Some day you will grow up and find out we are not all equal.

So you're saying it's good to drive down wages?

>poorfag
>6 fig a year
We're sorry we work harder than you ;(

>$100,000
>poor

wat?

I CAME

oh shit

sorry that was meant for you.

Outside of nba stars and rappers there aren't any niggers who are well off and don't receive handouts.

That's what happens when you have toxic culture, a sense of entitelment and an average IQ of 70

But illegals get no help by the government, this is bullshit. I used to be illegal and I could not apply to any of those programs, so can you explain how does that graph work?

I wish I could roll sexts...

HOLY SHIT

Yall need to Google cost of living

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

noice sexts

SHUT THE FUCK UP SOMEONE JUST GOT GET OF THE YEAR

Du Arschloch!

checked

My doctor is black

Get the fuck out of this country you criminal dumb piece of shit.

Works in california

NICE MAN

>GET OF THE YEAR
gotta love summer

>Then how come rich people vote Republican?
Because they want to keep the poor poor.

He has come

Check em

You obviously don't live in america.

Illegals can still claim pretty much all the benefits citizens get.

Foodstamps, welfare, medical aid.

Only thing they get fucked over on is the free housing (section 8) that niggers get

Get of the month.

OMFG GET OF THE YEAR!!!!!
MY NIPPLES ARE SO HARD RIGHT NOW!!!!

696666666 happened this month too you fucking nigger

republikkkans will fuck over their own (whites)

Does 32.4% of Native white people receive food aid? If these numbers are correct, USA is more fucked than I could imagine.

>I'm so rich and smart nigger spic nigger spic

I am out of the country, I currently work in Europe as a software development consultant, because they pay much more than in the US.

Americans think they have freedom but they are sooo far behind Europe.

BTW I was taken to the US as a baby, not my fault.

And the Democrats who want more cheap labor care? Give me a break.

very true. if some shitty uneducated immigrant can take your job, you suck at life.

20 trillion in debt

Its fast on its way to third world status.

When whites are officially a minority in about 20 years it will be brazil/mexico 2.0

retard thread

The numbers are probably made up.

wrong, h1bs are there because americans can't fill the jobs they're made for. if you lose your job and can't find another one in the area where 1bs are necessary, then you suck. period.

Every country in the world has debt dumbass

That's not true, I could never apply for any of those, not even FAFSA which is the only one I cared for back in the day. I had to pay 40k+ a year to attend TCU before I won my math competition.

Yeah, because rich people don't have to worry about niggers Jews spics chinks and also sand darkies putting them out of work.

>worlds strongest economy
>far behind Europe
Yea no. And stay there.

they're not, faggot. rich republicans can't distance themselves from trump fast enough

cucks on tour thread

I second that. If you, a supposedly high and mighty white american can get replaced in you're job by an immigrant, you really suck at your job.

You believe this?

>sees America as a paradise
Yeah, this is exactly why they're running it into the ground and making it more like the 3rd world shitholes they came from

Lol. I'm a veteran, still in great shape. You are an overweight internet nazi who thinks of doing something, but have no guts. I highly doubt you have even hit anybody in your life. I have over 5 years of various martial arts behind me , as well as some moderate success in mma fights. Your penis doesn't mean shit as you have none.

>far behind Europe

In personal freedoms and healthcare. I love not having to die because I cannot afford to go to the hospital, or to work the rest of my life to pay off my doctors new Ferrari.

yeah, nothing accounts for that as poor. even in NYC or san fran, you still make a decent amount of money. maybe your "habits" fuck you up. learn to use money more wisely.

chances are you're just a lying piss poor white trash fool anyway

Except his supporters are wealthier as proven by the link I posted earlier. Pic related is the average Trump supporter.

Agreed. Never had an illegal Mexican standing outside of home Depot worried about taking engineering jobs. We got the chinks and curry fuckers to worry about there.

someone's playing to your fears faggot

Cool story bro.

god has spoken

>figure based on small sample size

that pretty much makes this dumb image completely irrelevant

Get a girl buy a house have kids do things right Sup Forums grow up enjoy and live and learn dont be a dick.. Take it easy

Stay scared or get good, code monkey.

i live in Northern Virginia, can't get more expensive than that.

you're so full of shit it's sad.

kek

I do not want my tax money wasted on ragheads and other terrorist-blooded coming to my country to mooch off the system.

Cool story bro.

yeah what hourly rate do you get faggot?

>personal freedoms
You get arrested in most EU countries for hurting people's feelings.
>healthcare
That's because of the artificial lines our Politicians drew up to create a monopoly and increase health care costs. We just need to get rid of the lines.

Right, because you're poor. We know.

>wrong, h1bs are there because americans can't fill the jobs they're made for.
Yeah.. because in 2000 when job ads said "Must have 8 years experience in Windows 2000" while they couldn't find Americans who said they had the required experience they could find workers in India who said they did.
Or the common occurrence where an American company makes the employees train there replacements before firing them. You'd think if they can train their replacements that they could do the job to begin with.

Racism is the categorisation and segregation of human specimen, based on genetic and anthropological findings among human groups.

Racism as a political ideal is the segregation of groups in order to maintain a genetic and cultural homogeneity within a specific region. This is maintained to avoid the racial miscegenation which brings with it the cultural and intellectual downfall of a race. It is, and should be, in all nation's interests to keep a racial homogeneity strong as it has been proven to be very beneficiary for the state and it's inhabitants. In several cases where racial miscegenation has been introduced it has led to a intellectual catastrophe and a cultural backlash.

Japan, Hong Kong, China, South Korea, Early Sweden, Early Germany, Early France and Great Britain are nation states who did not allow racial miscegenation and also maintained a global supremacy both through IQ quotas and human ingenuity within arts, politics, technology and economics.

believe it? i deal with it on an almost daily basis

>If the only thing valuable about you is where you were born, kill yourself.

no its the culture and how different people act/behave/work different.

most sandniggers are violent, lazy, dumb, not willing to learn/work and become masters in one or more skill/job

i know what im talking about believe me

>believes "miscgenation" is a bad thing
kek