I'm bored in hospital..i sneaked out of my room and there is almost nobody here.... wanna join me?

I'm bored in hospital..i sneaked out of my room and there is almost nobody here.... wanna join me?

Yea sure why not show us around

adventure pls

You must be of going back to room. Having many danger of sneak in hospital. Very capitalist loving of great America country. Only safe to be in room.

Find out where people smoke and lurk

I'm not from america so im not risking that someone shoot at me...

Many happy idea friend. But if not going to room, maybe being too much sneaking. Must be of listen to medic staff. For own good health recovery.

Faggot you should stop being

But if not to go out of room, maybe to go crazy? Or to home if happy someone in here who like you know.

Not being of affront to man, friend. Only offer helping advices to you. Hospital have many camera already.

Dude...wtf?!

3rd world country hospital...there aren't even doctors here....

If someone on him to not or here go from many?

Dude...get out of this thread...your english sucks

If dubs put yourself on fire

>sneaking risks the bite of the snake. Resting in room brings smell of flower.

Who you if to call? You fucking nigger

Many will be having watch this man with camera. Take pictures of being not in good reason. Must having good behavior and always be listen. Making upset other not being good manner.

Jjaja hola bro como va to2 bn???xD

Make upset but to instead. So if people find and also sunny

mate you're hilarious

You write if not who understand to read

>post pics
Go rape someone

Have being careful when alone walking in places. Having to be when medic attendant becomes back to room. Then where having be camera man then? No.

Always being polite is the way to move

poop on the floor

I'm a professional. ..i know what I'm doing

Only if to danger. No attendant then is to find? In room or in hall will be not

you should go into the room of an old dying man and sit next to him

op. try to get a cup of coffee somewhere.

No he should find more drugs

Always will be in hall and room aside. Camera capture many great view of people, but in invitation not being give? Cannot having to go alone such in places. Must always having to be in friend invite so never lost.

Mission accepted

Find the Morphine bro.

I think i made some kind of jackpot

Fuck you im fucking sick of your fucking shit
Fuck it

Drugs are not stored like that bro

open that shit up Sup Forumsro! You just ranked up a level

There's nothing intresting here

Op, are you in silent hill or something?

I found only 2 people in 20 mins that I'm walking around

walk around naked

did you find where they keep the old people yet?

It's fucking impossible to find anything

take a picture of you putting 4 fingers up or fake

Fuck that, he should find the Oxy.

You are the man

Where are you from m8?

fuck yeah OP, let's roll

Fuck yea saline!

Where are you hurt OP ?

Making such a behavior is not being of goof judging. Must taking into feel how the other feel in doing? Never having making an idea of how feeling in their situation. Or in house, do you allowed a guest starting urination into plants in home?

which hospital?

Another stupid find

Does OP have a lighter?

> this one time at band camp I evacuated a whole hospital

Having careful to not let another be spotted you in searching. Never to be getting taken from hospital many of medic supply. Many action in tell police how taking away from health care? Many who is being of use these supplies.

Rip english

try to find some dihydro-codeine you'll trip balls

There wasn't anything that Sup Forums could love...only scrap

Does you even english bro?:

Stop existing

Why to be mean? Bad english bro is friend of other and self, bad english man want to only the world in peace

7/10 needs more google translate

Having an English language in talks now. In Great America country having hospitals like these are not being funds. Great America in being many supplies but having take away these from supply making not good for a sick who could need. Hoping safe for many continue, but making OP of wondering in theft? No.

What is your native language?

I want to understand, but i can't

Love.

find a sleeping woman and take pictures naked body

Native language is Russia but having live being work in Great America country with many being made happy. Many opportunity but not having be allow. Making into have many opportunity but only computer.

All your base are belong to us

请问英语甚至你兄弟

Go to Basement...... turn off water main.... Set fire ....

Another stupid found

find a hallway with windows all along one side. open up all the windows!

No.

Please just spill shit everywhere

those are ostomy pouches, fucken open it up

>>U MAKE ENGLISH NOW

OP get the adapt and put it on your hands!!!!

ROLLING for FIRE

Having learn to be an English before move for being at work in Great America. Never bad, only good.

So you are just walking around and nobody fucking cares?

Fire GET

I'm looking for drugs! I don't need this shit....

bless you, faggot

Dubs checked.

Why are you in hospital?

If OP is not dead he should find an elevator, and take it down to the lowest floor, usually -1. He should find some dead people there.

You just got the point...i though that i would last 10-20 min, but its more than a hour that im walking around sneaking in closed rooms and shot...i saw 3 people till now and one of them was a random guy with pizzas...

try the ICU

There is -1 level but there is nothing down there... and i don't think that they leave dead people unwatched...

Maybe none of this is actually real, and you are still in a coma