MLB general: JUST FUCK MY UNIFORM UP edition

@Ken_Rosenthal 4h4 hours ago
Sources say: Sale cut up throwbacks during batting practice. Upset that, in his view, PR and jersey sales were more important than winning.

@Ken_Rosenthal 4h4 hours ago
Verducci just said on @FS1 telecast that what Sale did is insubordination. Part of Uniform Player Contract. He does not set workplace rules.

@JulieDiCaro 4h4 hours ago
Another source says Sale's anger had to do with collar on the throwback jerseys.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Heard Sale cut up his jersey (cut the collar off) but that doesn't explain why the team switched to the '83 unis for tonight. #WhiteSox

Finally, told Sale used a knife to do whatever cutting he did of uniforms. Which really shouldn't add to the story but somehow does.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HkEX0eb2eBo
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

orioles to be honest

Stop quoting Julie DiCaro. She is a shit media personnel who called Kane a rapist.

IT'S CHAPPENING

>where will he go

Wouldn't it make more sense if she was a Detroit fan?

>Tillman is the discount ace he was destined to be
>Gausman's ERA is back down to a respectable level despite his W-L
>Bundy finally starting
>Worley get's to prove his worth again tomorrow
Who /mightHaveANotHotGarbageRotation/ here?

Don't need him desu our relief game is ridiculous already. Unless the Stankees want Jimenez for Miller :^)

lulz omg you guise here Kris Sell cut jersy!!!
I caynt believe!

>Chris Sale will not start tmrw. White Sox Robin Ventura declined to discuss the situation further or comment about any disciplinary action

>early
correct thread

no fuck you

>the shitty of jew york on the least coast

>It's an "Every other AL East team lost" kind of day

How do Orioles fans feel about Oldbay?

He isnt very well received in /NFLG/

Matz
Syndergaard
Degrom

All next

I'm going to the game where we'll retire his number. I can't wait.

He was the guy who got me into baseball desu. He was my favorite player when I was a kid and I'm sure I ain't the only one.

Cringe

Are red socks the best socks?

>rags

I think it was hard pressed to hate Griffey back in that day no matter what team you are a fan of.

Why are White Sox so cute?

The way people circle jerk him to death is actually fucking disgusting to be honest

Um, why?

>Thanks for putting Mariners baseball on the map.

Z E R O
E
R
O

R I N G S
I
N
G
S

Are you a bonds fan? I find bonds fans don't like griffey and vice versa.

>being this mad

A LEAF

get the fuck out faggot

Lol fucking retard

>yfwdbwdso

Wake me up from this pitching

27 rings, nothing to be sour about, cringey teen

Most over-dick-sucked player in history of sports. Shows how sad Seattle is

Kill yourself. Dead srs bitch ass ni66a

why cant we just have Wright pitch everyday

that would solve all of our problems.

>sale actually cut up jerseys because he didn't want to wear them
I still can't believe this actually happened. Autismooooo

@ChrisCotillo 49s49 seconds ago
My interpretation: Yankees close to deciding which offer they like best for Chapman. Teams with strong interest include SF, WSH, CLE, CHC.

LOL How dumb are you??

>27 rings

Yeah, sour grapes all right

>SF
No fucking way can they match offers for Chapman

SOLER JUST FOLLOWED CHAPMAN ON TWITTER

>“Honestly I don’t think it’s either one of those. It’s me going out there and making pitches. It’s what I’ve done for a long time now -- and I haven’t done this year. That’s why this year’s been the way it has been.” Price said when he was asked if he felt his problems boiled down to physical or mental issues.

> “It’s been terrible . . . Just awful.” Price on how his season has gone.

Get this SPINELESS BITCH off my team

Do the O's have the most elite relief staff in the game atm? Only the Doyers and Gnats have better ERA's but >ninny league free SO's. Plus Zach Britton is the best closer in the league right now.

>relief pitcher

Sure they can

tbqh, the "x just followed y" and "w just fav'd z's last post" rumors are the dumbest thing in sports

that shit happens the most with apehoop, but I've noticed it's becoming more prevalent in baseball too

So jealous desu

inb427rings

post proof

It's the only reason you guys are still in contention because your starting staff blows.

I think you're just salty the only relevant thing in your life sucks cock and that youre a cringey teen

because she's a tiger

y-you too

is steve lyons still with the red sox?

how's he been? i noticed he lost his edge since leaving LA.

>inb4 this thing that shatters any jealousy argument i have

Stay irrelevant, fagboy

Only naive faggots who live in a fantasy world think Griffey didn't juice

he's fucking awful as a commentator

a lot of us dislike him

NESN COMMENTATOR POWER RANKINGS (COLOR ONLY):

1. Eck
2. Remy

POWER GAP

3. Lyons

POWER GAP

4. Occasional Wakefield appearances

Guys, guys! Chris Sale just followed my wife's son's little league team. Is it happening?

Easiest part is that we'll never know. Who knows if he did. I'm not so sure he juiced but again who the fuck knows.

>0 (zero) playoff wins
should've seen this coming desu

Take it from me, he was lights out during the regular season. As soon the playoffs start, he just melts and turns into shit. There were times he'd dominant and the completely shit himself.

filled in tonight actually because Jerry Remy unironically got injured by one of the announcer monitors when the 40 MPH winds dislodged it and flung it at his head

i kid you not

Wow I didn't know Ken Griffey Jr, made people this angry.

Sounds like you're the edgy teen trying to fit in just by hating on things you can't have. This is nothing more but sour grapes and jealousy, goodbye.

>tied for the best record in the AL

> Reddick

Glad to see he decided to start choking in the regular season, too.

We know. We've been experiencing what you experienced in the playoffs all regular season now.

>5 runs
>to the fucking TWINS

Hilariously, he got cheered by the fans tonight when he was pulled in the 5th. The fans were HORRIBLE tonight, a lot of pinkhats on a july saturday evening

So that means he'll be lights out in the playoffs

Yeah idk what the fuck is wrong with him.

Kill yourself you stupid faggot

Maybe next year

>> “It’s been terrible . . . Just awful.” Price on how his season has gone.

The expectations lofted on him with his contract and the shit he's gotten from the fans here have gotten into his head.

Mental midget

Bundy shouldn't even be in the majors yet, they're gonna ruin him

where the fuck is that bitch ass deluded jays fan from last night

my fucking sides you moron, this is the team you are optimistic in you fucking dumbass?

>there are people that actually watched a dickey episode

Must be nice pitching in Tampa where nobody watches you

Makes sense because every big moment he's in he seems to crumble. He has the talent but mentally hes weak.

>made of glass
>zero rings
>zero rings for his eight bit team

>s-s-sour grapes!!!!

@ChrisCotillo 2m2 minutes ago
Source: Giants are not in the mix for Melvin Upton Jr., not in market for everyday position players. Focused on relievers.

>Pete Abraham @PeteAbe 2m2 minutes ago
#RedSox have lost seven games when they have scored 7 or more runs.

>SCORE 7 OR MORE RUNS
>LOSE

>FUCK MY TEAM I HOPE THEY NEVER WIN
>ONLY A COMPLETE JEW AND A TERRIBLE ORGANIZATION COULD MAKE THIS TEAM NOT WIN 120 GAMES

t. pessimist bandwagoner """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""fan""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>red sox saw this and decided it's worth $35 million a year

Closers are so overpriced, & SF doesn't have a very good farm system.

That wasn't Price's fault at all.

That was completely on the defense.

We dont really have a choice even if that was the case. He pitched like two innings in the majors in 2012 before getting TJS so now hes out of options

seems he got screwed out of a fly out and a double play

>The jints are back

Who is the true hero of /mlb/? Ty Cobb?

Keep him as an reliever

Fuck this triggers me. If he was anything like he should be that game changes the entire series.
REEEEEEE fuck you price.

literally HOW is that Price's fault

that was a routine freaking pop up

imagine being so desperate to defend your ringless joke of a hero that you spammed about sour grapes to compensate while being completely unaware of the irony

>going to get swept by the mariners while the fucking worst yankees team in literally this millennium on the verge of firesaling their team is hot on our heels and 2 disastors of a starting rotation in the orioles and red sox are legitimately better teams

take a moment and actually realize what the fuck is going on, this team isnt going to do shit the rest of the season without another solid rotation starter and probably another bat because these fucking cunts cant be arsed to give any run support when it actually matters

I think he means the entire melting down and whatnot

>ryan goins missing a pop fly is the reason price gives up like 4 hits in his next 5 batters faced

do americans actually think like this?

I know right? We should have traded Dickey last offseason, absolute and utter trash. Not to mention he's older than my grandpa.

Fuck /MLB/ and its edgy fantasies

Willie Mays is the greatest player who ever lived. Lick my nuts if you think otherwise. I've heard all of the arguments and at best they're on the same level as him

What about the proceeding 8 straight hits he gives up? You're telling me one error leads him to cave because there's a guy on first? Fuck that there's no way an "ace" is that soft. He's so overrated it's ridiculous.

Is an always will be

THE BABE, THE GREAT BAMBINO: youtube.com/watch?v=HkEX0eb2eBo

To be fair, the Red Sox have the best offense to help with their struggles, although their pitching (starting and relief) have been dogshit.

And the Orioles have probably the best BP in the league in terms of quality and depth, and their offense is quite a champion of the long ball. So they have things that make them good too.

hosmer was running on the play (against the guy who hadn't allowed a stolen base all year) otherwise it would have been an easy dp

had he not done that the royals may have fallen short. really makes you think