kek

>traitors
kek

S1: Ned
S2: Tyrion
S3: Daenerys
S4: Jon
S5: Cersei

So Sup Forums, who is the main character of season 6 ?

>good looking chad
kek

According to this website he isn't a Chad. He's 5'7. Way to go.

Salsa perhaps

Stannis

Bran

>brittle bone disease

>burning your soon-to-be-dead anyway daughter to try and save millions of people

>brutally hang a child for being pressured into getting his hands dirty by a misleading man

First for George is never gonna finish

jon snow fucking obviously, he's the only character who has 2 scenes every episode, the beginning and the end scene.

Also you've got it all wrong:
>S1 Ned
>S2 Robb/Tyrion
>S3 Robb
>S4 Jon/Tyrion
>S5 Sansa
>S6 Jon Snow

Jon and Viper are the sexiest dudes on the show. Both under 6ft. Oh, and Cia is also a handsome man.

>child is forced to watch his parents, village be murdered, raped, eaten (in what order is questionable)
>child is refugee to the wall, joins to fight back
>the same people are let through the wall and cozy up to Jon

Pretty scary seeing the people hate on the kid. Real psychos.

Ramsels

Sharon was a pure little girl who was litterally playing with a my little pony: westeros edition doll 5 minutes before stannis burned her alive because he was a pussy that listened to a witch.

Ollie was a cold blooded killer who committed treason and literally stabed jon in the side.

>season 5
>not Jon

Its Jon and has been Jon from S4 forwards

>Brutally hang

What world do you live in where hanging is worse than being burned alive? Shireen was completely innocent. The boy had killed before, he was more man than boy.

You sound pretty buttblasted user. Did the hot girl friendzone you again to go fuck the chad?

dafuq

>tfw you will never live in westeros

Jon obviously you dumb fuck

>tfw you remember Branfu posting

>living in a world with no modern indoor plumbing

Never. Not even if I was king

shitting in the woods/outhouse aint that bad

>friendzone

i wish. more like ignorezone

AHAHA i like that thats even funnier so you are pretty much 90% of Sup Forums nice!

Post YFW:

>Rickon gets killed by Ramsay, marking the end of House Stark.
>The Others turn out to be created by the children of the forest to protect something, but turned out wrong.
>The Others enter the cave and kill Bloodraven.
>Ramsay isn't killed but imprisoned by Jon.
>Tommen commits suicide after Margaery gets killed.

Most of this will come true

>Quentyn is alive and he stole two (TWO) dragons

who /hype/ here?

gay

Don't worry, based Jon Stark will keep the house alive

Preston pls

the most rewarding experience with a non-related female i've ever had in my life was with a girl who friendzoned me

>10/10 qt exchange student
>has bf in another country so i can't date her
>we still become best friends
>watch movies together, play together, hang out, go to restaurants, she tells me all about her personal life
>she trusts me as a confidant

10/10 would do again. the friendzone rules. its a shame i now have no friends at all, let alone female ones.

If there's no toilet and 2 ply toilet paper, that world can burn for all I care.

Preferably freeze over cause I support Night's King

PLUMES

>Margaery

About time. The old bitch better get it too

t.Preston

>Jon Stark

Fucking bastid Targaryen fucking shit.

>Burning
Flames burn any nerves almost instantly, slip into unconsciousness due to lack of oxygen

>Hanging
Slowly asphyxiate as your windpipe is constricted and you just dangle there for minutes if you're unlucky

>Quentyn
WHAT'S GOING ON HERE? WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?

I bet she fucked a lot of guys she met in the clubs tho

Reminder that the children as just female white walkers

>women good
>men bad

Bravo D&D

What did they mean by this?

holy fuck

its so obvious now

>cherry picking shitty comments, most of which have been downvoted anyway, to make Reddit look bad

k.

>Do you want to play a Game of Thones, you fucking bastard? I have become Lord Bolton now and Warden of the North after the Clash of Kings, come and see. I have a Storm of Swords ready for you, bastard. I dare you to fucking come for me. I have your little bother, and soon I will make him a Feast for the Crows, bastard, come and see. I will burn you and all of your fucking wildling sluts after I flay your bodies - you will burn like a Dance of Dragons. Fuck you, you bastard piece of shit. Come and see, as the Winds of Winter will blow across your blackened bastard bones and I will pick my teeth with your splintered ribs before I gently fall asleep and have a nice Dream of Spring. Come and see, you bastard. Come and see.

Oh fuck

Lies, Night's King had an Other bride

>Flames burn any nerves almost instantly
t. A retarded person

Don't bring that evil here user

BASED MACE
A
S
E
D

M
A
C
E

''like what I like or u das evil sexist''

based

It was a trap.

That's a myth.

Should be green and yellow

Don't need to cherry pick to do that friendo.

that's the most JUST style i've ever seen

I hate that outcome. Hes a bastard, a targ, and an undead.

Should fuck off to his fantasy mission at the Wall, while Rickon restores the famliy

dude, all you had to do was close the deal

Why they gotta kill the cutest princess of them all, mah dude?

ARMOUR STRECHER

don't worry brother, he's coming back soon

But I like Cersei and hate Dany

Post your rare based mace the ace's

The point was that much of what The Watch does ia xenophobic horseshit and when the chips are down (with everyone knowing about White Walkers, so they have no excuse) they murder their commanding officer who not only won them a major victory but was their best leadership still alive now.

Fuck that kid. They betrayed their commander, their entire shit was "vows", regardless if they felt Jon broke some before he took command. Every action after is his perogitive

to finish the stannis story line

That comment is such bullshit

>Sacrifice your innocent, kind hearted, and loveable daughter to the flames in front of your men, on the deranged damand of a witch who's seeing your victory in the flames whoops lol

>Execute a boy for his crimes like a man, after he commited treason, murdered you, broke his vows, and partook of a thawrted coup along side the biggest cocksucker on the wall, never mind how this fucking boypussi murdered your wildpussi and then gave you the shittiest smuggest look anyone has ever given since Joffery was alive.

the fuck is this?

you are the most stupid people alive, after trump. if you believe in this

Looks like Prince.

This, can someone explain?

>"The chambers stank of rotted food, and the rushes were crawling with vermin. As Jamie entered, he almost trod upon a rat. Payne's greatsword rested on a trestle table, beside a whetstone and greasy oilcloth. The steel was immaculate, the edge glimmering blue in the pale light, but elsewhere piles of soiled clothing were strewn about the floors, and bits of mail and armor scattered here and there were red with rust. Jaime could not count the broken wine jars. The man cares for naught but killing, he thought, as Ser Ilyn emerged from a bedchamber that reeked of overflowing chamber pots. "His Grace bids me win back his Riverlands," Jaime told him. "I would have you with me... if you an bear to give up all of this."

We will never see Ilyn Payne go with Jaime in the Riverlands story thread.

This pasta is older than your grandma

Have a (You) so you can fuck right off

Why then does those people who self immolate themselves in protest just sit there, then?

You've only ever seen people on fire in films.

Daily reminder that he did nothing wrong.

But they have totally different elements. By any fantasy/RPG definition they're different species but probably in the same egg group if we're going by pokemon

So is the Night's King and Azor Ahai/TPTWP, and yet, they live

>betraying your bro
>not wrong

back to /reddit/ you faggots

dick jokes

>hold the door

Imagine you were a talented fiction author and you finish your novel and want to publish it and editor tells you the women in it are not represented very well and should quit their established gender roles, completely ignoring the fact your story is set in another universe with prehistoric or medieval type of society.

(toi)

They look like cucks

>JUST
What happened, Sup Forums?

What is the targaryan bastard name? (like the north have Snow, The vale has Sand etc etc.) Do they have any? if so, will Jon get that last name when/if R+L=J is confirmed?

t. Theon

Does Bran have a large cock?

lol

girls literally go to exchange so that they can slut around fuck everything that moves

you're fucking retarded m8