Do you know any muslim feminists?

Do you know any muslim feminists?

I know a white girl who became a Sufi and is now dating an Arab and she's also a vegan but she feeds her cat raw meat

literally every muslimah

sufism is a meme, pantheistic mysticism

holy shit i want to fuck her

Knew two, one into rape play and the other one into femdom

No. I've only seen them in ~magazines~.

l-lewd

Hiliary' aid, that little girl everyone loves, a few African chicks, and that one Arab Muslim that's always talking about extremism are all famous examples.

I kmow 2 Sudanese women personally who would qualify

Never know such thing. All women I know don't give a shit about gender equality or other feminist shit. They mostly talk about inane thing like make up, perfume or celebrity shit. I know some girl who is religious. I argue with her about the legitimacy of Hadith and that's it.

There aren't many, if any Asian feminists at all, regardless of religion, which is what makes your women so appealing

The problem about western women is they politicized every single thing they see. They debate and discuss in facebook about feminism, multi-culturism and political correctness so they can feel they are intelligent, a smart woman and get as many like they can. Asian woman rarely care about politic and think that stuff are pointless and troublesome and just leave it to the professional.

>unironically thinking Sup Forums shitposting is an accurate representation of daily life in the West
>unironically believing the anecdotes of underage autistic virgins who spend their miserable lives discussing the tweets of literally whos on Twitter

I know a Muslim girl from Kosovo who is super feminist.

she posts shit on Facebook about how Saudi Arabia or Erdogan oppresses women 24/7

Also she is a qt but she rejected me when I asked her out

This

At least here in Spain, an average girl really doesn't care about politics and the entire population is blissfully unaware of internet culture wars

But the whole western woman shitposting in FB about BLM and other feminist shit is true. Of course it was exaggerated.

Depends on the country. We have no feminists. So what they are doing on Facebook all day.. I have no idea.

Maybe they just shitposting on fb to get like and never take the whole Feminism seriously and forget about it when they logout. Just like us shitposting about how to put nigger and jew in the oven and later drink and chat with nigger and jews when in the outside.

I am. I agree with you about Spain. Was stationed in Rota for a bit. But you also don't see the Spanish marrying up Asian women like other westerners.

I am not underage. Maybe autistic, especially to be on Sup Forums still at my age. Not a virgin. Have a kid in high school and middle school. I am in the military and have fucked my way around the world. I have lived in various places in Europe, the Middle East, and Asia, amd visited many more in these places.

I never forget what's in my oven though.

About 99.999% of spaniards have never heard of BLM

I don't get what you're trying to say about Spain

I've read that Korea has the worlds craziest feminists.

Look up megalian

POLLAS NEGRAS PARA LAS ESPAÑOLAS PARA QUE LOS NIÑOS SALGAN BIEN BUENOS

DIOS LO QUIERE

I am saying Spanish women aren't like the first world women you find in the USA or other Western European nations overrun with feminism. Basically agreeing with what you are saying. Spain is the only place in Europe that is on my post military retire or work list. I even have a Spanish chick standing by that I could marry if I need to.

Boob selfies, entertain Indian guys and laugh at dumblr comics.

Korea has the world's craziest women, period. They want to be feminist and traditional at the same time. I wish the thread didn't get deleted yesterday where Chinese, Japanese, and Koreans were being compared, but there was a large consensus that Koreans had the worst personalities and were the craziest. Which is saying something as Asians are pretty crazy by default

It's the same for Italy (the other country I lived in)

Mohammedanism = Feminism

All Mohammedans are feminist, and all feminists are Mohammedans.

pretty much, the only reason it seems common is because people spend most of their time here where they are in contact with it and if they went out they'd find out it's really rare to run into those sorts of people.

Iran had some really famous ones in the 60s and 70s but they either got kicked or executed during the beginning and end of the 70s revolution by both regimes. I read a book about it once but I'm struggling to recall the names.

Post the name of the book.

Maybe in Canada, or Southern Europe. Try living in the USA. On the East or West Coast

yes
actually manyy femin protest occur here

Saved

Tunisians are white confirmed.

>I am saying Spanish women aren't like the first world women you find in the USA or other Western European nations overrun with feminism.
You are rather full of shit, to be honest.

So are you saying the other Spanish poster is full of shit when he says Spanish and Italian women aren't into politics and women's lib and all that?

the kind of protests I love

>spanish women aren't into politics

Yes, she promotes LGBT too.
Good thing she's chill when I says I dislike LGBT.

Old as fuck. If women were like they were in the old days in the west we wouldn't even be having this conversation.

>Sufi

Thats a meme. I would much prefer be a modarate beheader.

This must be someone's fetish