Bröther, may I have some öats?

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/brother-may-i-have-some-oats
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GIVE ME MY OATS!!!

My stall is your stall brother

ABSOLUTELY

My deepest apologies brother, but I have no oats to share

Brother, dost thou hear it? The call—nay, the beckoning clarion—of the oats. It perturbs me to the quick, whispers to me words alluring, sibilant syllables.

Hark brother! I tell thee, though must hear it; though must abide with the temptation of the oats, if only to join me, to bear the burden that racks me so.

Oh, Christ! My provender is mastering me! It is upon me so, my desire made manifest—my oats.

This too, serves its role: my home is made the extension of my sufferings. This mud may be my nature; this fence may be my ken; this ruined barn may be my body.

And you, brother? Though art my companion in the land of the Lotus-eaters.

Can't believe this got forced

Good thread

what even is this? yes, i have been gone for a bit over a month

DELET

Sorry brother, but you may have no öats

Sister, may I have some bread?

AYO, where the oatz at nigguh?

Ayyyy wuts up Tyrone muh piggah. Da cracker ass farmer haz da oats n shit. Should wez have a pig out if u kno what I meanz hommie from da sty?

>10/10

Please explain this meme.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/brother-may-i-have-some-oats

If i cant have the oats than i shall have your boipuccy

Thats.....thats it?

How the fuck is this a meme? It's just a bad painting of pigs

Tumblr meme

Brother, let me tell you something. Many a day I have lumbered here by this fence and looked at this small world. These fences which border this small plot of mud seem to be the edges of the Earth. But I have gazed many beyond the fence. I have watched the hills of green and the tall, slim, terrifying figures who lurk and haunt the strange barn on the far side of the hill, who appear as spectres as the sun rises at the break of day and refill the Oats, and float away without a word. Often I wonder why we are not like them, why we cannot give ourselves the oats, why we are limited and chained down by the girth of our bodies and the uselessness of our hooves. And indeed for many years this sad truth, that forever we would be trapped in this shallow frame , alone, and without purpose or direction, banished forever to wallow in our own filth, this depressed me. But yesterday I realized something. Who are we to be ungrateful for existence in the first place? Who are we to say that this life is not good enough? Instead of oblivion we have the warmth of the sun and the coolness of soil. We have fair conversations and a good night's sleep. Who am I to say that these simple comforts are no better than death? Should we not smile like the sun and bask in our happiness as the sunlight warms the soil without question or thank. So brother, let us share oats and smile and frolick as much as our girth might let us. Let us see this pen not as a prison or a hell but as a palace in which we might enjoy the best our existence has to offer. Give me some oats brother, and let us dine together. I love you.... my own flesh and blood, my brother.

The Easter meme was just a image of a poorly painted condescending toad asking why Americans don't celebrate easter. Memes have been started by less. You aren't a smart leaf are you?

>muh piggah

My bowl is without oats and my being without goods. I am stripped of any earmark of normality and swing wildly between boredom and hunger concerning oats. I now realise that oats existence was to stabilitate my own existence and without it I could not uphold my being. The transitory period I have just experienced can be ascribed in principle to a consequentialist method of producing a return to oats, or rather, an evolution from simple carbs to a state indicative of one prior to oats and its existence. I have shed the dilapidated husk which engendered itself atop my oats, allowing hitherto now the process of eating to be accomplished; painful, however that has been. It is certain now that this reality was by and large a means of survival, acting as a definite cocoon, incubating my oats for the duration of my corporeal ontogenesis, and staring now at my oats walking by in the hands of another, I know by the absolute authority that it is gone. I feel I am wholly better comparatively for its incurrence, although the objectivity of that consideration is debatable as the severity of the state it usurped is currently unknown, but at the very least, I know it was necessary.
So there my oats continues to walk in a picture of which incited in me a penchant towards unbridled and voracious hunger however many weeks ago, and now is so inconsequential I can barely find worth in its presence in my stomach. I am now alone again, as had been previously and if it had been so then shall be forever.

Ea*ter?

The resurrection?

gib oads

Isn't it dumb that you ask yourself why don't you celebrate E****r and still you don't celebrate?

Back to r9k with thee

>don't talk to me or my me ever again

Bueno... ¿puedes darme poquita'vena. buey?

A celebration?