Trump calls on Russia to help him. WTF

Trump calls on Russia to help him. WTF.

msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/donald-trump-calls-russia-help-elect-him-president?cid=sm_fb_maddow

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM
cnbc.com/2016/07/27/the-democrats-just-fell-for-trumps-russian-email-hack-bait-commentary.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

trump will help russia be gre8 again

He's now doing his best to throw the race so Hillary can win

That was the plan all along, user.....they're friends

Unfortunately I think the idiots in this country won't care. They're so rabidly pro-trump, they will accept this.

>Trump is asking Russia to spy on a U.S. citizen
>Trump is literally committing treason
>Trumplets still support him
Fuck me, these people are retarded...

It's just a prank, bro

Who is supposed to realize this and charge him with such? Obama? Congress? The FBI? Someone in charge has to be realizing this. Where's the smackdown?

>not wanting to be friends with Russia
It's like you faggots actually want Russia to hate us enough to nuke us.

Sucking putin cock must have some benefits

Calling on a foreign power to commit espionage is not "being friends" you fucking idiot.

He didnt.
Why u no read / listen t original sources ( interview ), instead of propaganda-media ... U MORON !

This literally just happened. are you expecting the "smackdown" to happen mere minutes of being said?

It's not his first call to Russia for anti-hillary conduct.

Fine, get me the original source, and then I'll point you exactly where he said that.

has Alex Jones confirmed this?

It is his first to ask a foreign super power to commit espionage of a U.S. citizen. You people actually trying to justify this are fucking idiots, this country is fucked.

I'm not expecting anything to happen, except for Trump being elected president because apparently America has gone and lost her collective marbles.

How does it feel being a puppet for Putin?

The first page of google is full of references to it. Take your pick.

>Fuck me, these people are retarded...
You just found this out now?

And? I've seen at least 6 now of them all saying the exact same shit. With videos showing him saying exactly this. What is your point?

Do you idiots not realize the brilliance of what Trump did? Hillary said the 30k deleted emails were just yoga schedules and wedding plans. Now they say Trump wants Russia to hack national secrets. So what, the emails were a security risk? Besides, they have had them for over a year. The FBI director who is covering for her even admitted they were hacked.

>Trump calls on Russia to help him. WTF.

how much is hillary paying you mr shill?

Russia needs to hack the IRS for Trump's tax returns

>Being this deluded

Trump didn't ask them to do anything you idiots.
He said he "hopes they find" the "missing" e-mails.

He said it that way because he knows Russia probably already has them due to Clinton's negligence.

Russia needs to be out of this picture. Period.

And releasing his tax returns won't do shit against him.

Clinton Cash
youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM

>being this much of a shill

hilliary has already being BUSTED the fuck out for cheating and lying and paying plebs to troll reddit etc to shill money launder control the media and infiltrate other partys as its been PROVEN in the latest wiki leaks that the media are too scared top report...

GTFO faggot this is Sup Forums

Not only is he hoping Russia managed to hack the U.S. (Which is treason) but he is also asking them to release said emails, which will most likely help him win, essentially asking a foreign superpower to help him win the presidency. Yeah, we are the idiots.

Or Lois Lerners emails.

are you stupid?

hillary says the emails are entirely personal. So why would you or anyone else care if russia leaks those emails? those 33,000 emails are all about her grandkids and yoga class right?

so if they are not, means she lied. Why would the democrats care so much if those emails have nothing inside them?

also trump played a master move, shifting the media attention from the DNC convention to her emails in 1 statement. He again dominates the news cycle.

This is not about the emails at this point you fucking moron.

oh look hillarys paid shills are on Sup Forums now as well as Sup Forums

kek

THAT SERVER HAS ALREADY BEEN TAKEN DOWN YEARS AGO, YOU IDIOT.

There is no "asking the russians to hack", because there is literally NOTHING to hack now He just says if anyone has those emails now they should release it, so we can see if hillary is innocent or not.

dumbass

calm down shill....ask hillary for a payrise m8

I can't believe you are this fucking idiotic.

>There is no "asking the russians to hack"
Did I ever say that? You missed the whole point of what I said, are you really this fucking deluded?

Why dosent he just quit then if he want hil to win?

You sure showed me...

It's not about the leaking and what's in it. It's about the hacking in the first place. Even if it's all about choosing table linens, it's still a foreign power hacking a US citizen's email.

Trump will end this (((russia vs USA))) bullshit

Because Rachel Maddow is a great source of unbiased fact.

>i cant believe everyone is on to us...fuck im gonna lose my 800$ a month hillary is paying us to shill online...stop pointing this out dude..fuck u guys leaking them emails proving that hillary paid people to shi9ll for her on reddit etc ...im gonna have to go back to sucking off trannies on street corners now for dimes n quarters

there FTFY faggot

>all this would be avoided if she didnt keep national secrets in a private server in her fucking bathroom

trump: 9001

you : 0

How much time do you have? I'll find you half a dozen different articles about this.

Google it. It's not just MSNBC, it's everywhere.

nah the e-mails showed you, shill.

Trump supporters are really fucking retarded, not news, just being reinforced. This is NOT about Hillary, it's about what trump just asked a FOREIGN, read it again, FOREIGN power, to do. Jesus, no wonder this country is fucked.

if she didnt fucking break the rules in the first place she wouldnt have been hacked, genius

is it trumps fault she broke the rules in the first fucking place?

>itt hillarys paid shills going into overdrive

kek

Well he mentioned them sarcastically in passing, so yeah pretty much what you said.

calm down shill ur feminine penis is showing lol

You keep throwing this shitty argument at me, so let me make it as clear and simple as possible.
This is not about what Hillary. This is about the fact that Trump is committing treason by, not only asking a foreign power to release information of a U.S. citizen who this foreign power hacked, but also asking said foreign power to inadvertently help him win the race. How are you people so fucking deluded?

No, he actually said it three times and double-down when pressed on it. You triggered Trumpist morons are so full of shit.

Traitors.

but russia are the bad guys

because the GOP would then nominate somebody else who might beat shillary.

>trump has committed treason because he made a sarcastic remark

>hillary has not committed treason by compromising national secrets and getting her ass BTFO

how much does CTR pay you?

the fuck that this thread exists already means Trumpo won. Today is the last day of the DNC convection, but here we are talking about her damn emails

ah good point m8

Oh look. Another BernieBro retard.

Trump is a political master mind. he will win. and when he does im moving uni to america, then get a job in america

So a cyber attack by a foreign government is okay? You are truly sick in the head.

ИФT УФЦЯ ДГMУ, гей

Trump works for Putin bruv

All his policies twords NATO Ukraine and Russia are all slanted twords Russia and what they want.

When Trump wins he will hand the US over to Putin.

Good luck Murica.

cnbc.com/2016/07/27/the-democrats-just-fell-for-trumps-russian-email-hack-bait-commentary.html

>hillshills will never understand trump's 156 IQ

You mean to release the e-mails that they already have anyway?
There's nothing to "hack" because the servers that the e-mails were on have been destroyed. It's literally impossible for him to be asking them to "hack" anything at this point.

Russia already has the e-mails, Trump is just prompting them to release them in order to show how negligent Hillary truly was/is.

>>all this would be avoided

all of this would be avoided if this old lady knew how to manage multiple e-mail accounts so she had one for official business and one for family stuff.

>trump has committed treason because he made a sarcastic remark
>i-it was sarcstic guis! i-its ok!!
Unless of course literally anyone else does it, at that point, they were being serious!
>hillary has not committed treason by compromising national secrets and getting her ass BTFO
You sound like a broken record, you missed my point yet again, and there is no point in trying to explain something to a moron, because it clearly doesn't work.

Because the only thing he wants in this world is attention and he's almost at max attention right now. Obviously.

think about why that attack was possible in the first place.........

>people actually believe this

How will you do that with the massive unemployment? Independent research has already shown that Trumps policies will cause massive job loss.

>citing a biased as fuck article
time to take out the tinfoil m8

TL;DR

YOU are the fucking broken record

she gave him ammunition in the 1st place

if she did her bloody job properly he wouldnt be able to say anything

If you truly think msnbc is a reliable news source, then you should probably re-evaluate your life

This is about the 3rd time I've said, but I'll say it again. This is NOT about him asking russia to hack anything, since I never said that. This is about him asking a foreign super power who clearly hacked the U.S. to release information of a U.S. citizen. THAT is treason. It doesn't make a difference that is was hillary, it's not about her or her emails, it's about what trump just did.

rachel maddow ??
seriously, even some of you nit wit neckbeards who live on Sup Forums should have enough brain stem activity to know that stupid bitch is as dumb as her strap on.

There is no such thing as an unhackable computer or password because people don't "hack" computers anyway they confuse and mislead the right people into giving them the right information.

The only system that is not flawed is one not operated by humans. I could probably hack russia if I was some piece of shit russian with all the time on my hands and no fear of government dicking.

>lets talk about trump when hillary broke every rule there is

Way to move that goal post around.

Hillary supporters are disgusting rude autistic millennial retards that have no bearing at all. Just following democrats cause they told them to.
Trump supporters in general are free thinkers. Less but they run shit.
Democratic frenzy of slander and insults.
Compared to Repulican intellect and savvy.
That's why you get more retard democrap threads and less republican intellectual threads, more retards obviously.
Slowly the slower slow people are picking up on Trump as an answer to the sympathetic, social media frantic, garbage running of things that Clinton stands for.

And this makes it about the 5th, this is NOT ABOUT HILLARY. she can rot in a cell for what shit did for all I care, this is about what Trump JUST DID. Fucking idiots...

I read all that, and I couldn't find your argument. Want to give it another shot?

who the fuck cares? he can say whatever the fuck he wants

Trump has broken the law several times this month, Hillary Clinton has been under investigation by her "peers" for over a year and they let her go free of charge.

If Trump was held to such standards he would be buried in legal tape for the rest of his life, Clinton would already be freed for not actually breaking any technical laws, which I still think she's a cunt but you sound like a retarded faggot for ignoring Trumps fuck ups.

During about an hour-long news conference earlier Wednesday, Trump was asked repeatedly about allegations that the Russian government is behind the hacked and leaked Democratic National Committee's emails that embarrassed the party on the eve of their national convention in Philadelphia. Trump quickly pivoted to also discussing Clinton's private email-server controversy and the 30,000-plus emails the former Secretary of State had deleted from her private server under questionable explanations and circumstances.

Advantage Trump.

Then came the money quote, or the bait, when he said: "Russia, if you're listening,I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing; I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press."

That comment was sure to grab headlines all on its own, but then the Clinton campaign incredibly took the bait and had a top policy advisor respond with this statement: "This has to be the first time that a major presidential candidate has actively encouraged a foreign power to conduct espionage against his political opponent."

Advantage Trump.

Yep, the Clinton team actually said that. Instead of ignoring Trump's already deft stealing of the headlines away from their convention, the campaign hyped the distraction even further. Sure, they meant to make Trump out to be some kind of dangerous traitor. And Trump campaign spokesman Jason Miller has indeed issued a series of Twitter statements insisting Trump did not literally ask Russia to commit espionage. But the real result is that the words "Hillary Clinton," "emails," "hacking," "espionage," and "national security" are back in the headlines again.

>Who cares if he is asking a not-exactly-firendly super power to release information they hacked, essentially admitting he HOPES they have said information (which is treason), he can say what he wants
It's like talking to a wall, except that wall spouts shit.

So it's a problem when he asks them to release the info, but not when Hillary purposefully mishandles that information in such a way that it allows a foreign power to gain access to it?

Instead of ignoring the story or simply scoffing at the obvious distracting attack, the Clinton campaign has fallen into the same kind of trap all those Republican candidates Trump defeated in the primaries fell for: misdirection. Most of the news media seems to have fallen for it, too, as the tone of most of the stories covering Trump's comments seem to indicate this could be the serious gaffe everyone was expecting Trump to make in this election.

Trump's ability to steal headlines with outrageous comments and survive the process is well-documented, but no one seems to have come up with an antidote for it. And, as for trying to make Russia into some kind of villain here and thus tainting Trump for any connection to that country or it's leader Vladimir Putin, ask Mitt Romney how much the voters care about Russia. He found out the answer the hard way in 2012, didn't he?

And guess what no one is talking about right now? All those "historic" stories about Clinton being the first woman to win a major party nomination are off the news sites now. Major lead-up stories to President Obama's big speech at the convention on Wednesday night are almost non-existent now. And no one is talking about Clinton running mate Tim Kaine's speech tonight at all.

Advantage Trump.

>rachel maddow
>news

well...there's your problem

A lot of Clinton supporters and even some more objective observers might think that Trump's theft of the attention isn't all that great for his campaign. But those people are making a mistake that plagues so many people who follow elections. They forget that emotions are more powerful than facts in politics and the best persuaders play on our emotions. So speaking of those emotions, are you personally scared of Russia at all right now? You and Mitt Romney already knew the answer was "no."

And in the emotions game, you can't win without getting our attention first. Is Hillary Clinton or her campaign capable or even willing to do the things that could garner a similar amount of attention? So far, all we know is her team is capable of helping Trump shine more of a light on himself. No wonder he's ahead in the polls despite being massively outspent on advertising by Hillary Clinton.

Advantage Trump.

So again, what we're witnessing here is a presidential candidate stealing the other party's thunder just when it needs your attention the most.

Grand Theft Convention isn't a game, it's the real thing. And Trump just won it.

>THAT is treason.

But wouldn't the 1st amendment protect him ? Simply asking a foreign power to do something is not treason - helping them do it is. Besides the NSA has hillaries e-mails anyway - why didn't trump ask them ?

>muh red scare

theres literally nothing wrong in wanting to work with russia, This isnt 1970s

Sound like "it was okay to rape her because she was asking for it"

>0.05 shekels have been deposited into your account

>dat strawman argument
I'm getting tired of saying the same shit over and over. but I'll repeat it, I know you are slow and it takes a while to get this.
Hillary can rot for what she did, this is not about her, this is about Trump committing treason by asking russia to release documents they hacked from a U.S. citizen, and encouraging said espionage. Once again, this is NOT about what Hillary did, it's about what Trump just did. Trump is not a special cookie, he must be held to the same standards are every presidential candidate.

If Trump ate Hillary's shit and then went on about how bad it tasted and how horrible the person who shit it out must have been, how great his shits are in comparison, you would still be writing about Trump's advantage.

GO AWAY CTR SHILL