Slavs will become the new whites once all the actual whites are wiped out by 3rd world immigration

>slavs will become the new whites once all the actual whites are wiped out by 3rd world immigration

>tfw born into one of the last generations where whites will be the majority
>tfw I'll have to see my grandkids grow up surrounded by shitskins, niggers, dunecoons and wogs.

>tfw Slav

Good riddance to be honest

Nah, we just turn to the Islam and then remove all arabs and blacks, because that's what Muslims do.

The good part is their countries are so shitty that nobody is ever going to want to immigrate there. So they'll probably always be safe from shitskin influences.

Tfw we will capture sultans son to exchange for adams apple

too much Assassins Creed boy, besides Templars atw

I'm not even that racist... but it makes me literally cry when I think about minarets in beautiful finnish scenery and local people who I'm used to are gone. I still can walk on the street and trust the person that I see walking by me is a finn who shares same history and genes with me but when I'm old I will be last of my kind
REEEEEEEE

nobody will ever care what is white which is white then

There are more white people in the world today than there were people in the world regardless of race in the early 1800s. You're not going extinct.

There are much more shitskins as well, to compensate. Your point is invalid.

Extinction means your population reaches 0, not that your % of the population goes down a few points. Your point is invalid.

Eurasian will be the future.

fucking crazy whore
Id like to punch her face so much

>paranoia overload
Lmao.

Slavs are pretty cool.

Why the fuck do they squat though?

The only slavs are bolan.
Others are not. They are Turks.
And we are Russians.

Slavs are whiter than >actual whites tho

>mfw Igbos will become the new whites once Slavs are wiped out

>sultans son to exchange for **adams apple**

>actual whites

>mfw Igbos are already the whites of Nigeria

"Shitskins" aren't a monolith

>believing an autistic Yoruba poster
That's like citing a Sup Forums fag. Igbos are the only good thing to come out of Nigeria.

How Can The Igbo Be The Best Thing To Come Out Of Nigeria If The Igbo Have No Kings?