Hey Sup Forums, femanon here ;D

hey Sup Forums, femanon here ;D

I'm just reminding all of the guys here that the average woman including me have difficulty cumming when we're fucking. And I strongly believe it's because the average sized penis is just too skinny and short to viably fill up an average girl's vagina. You guys should be educated to know that the vagina elongates up to 8 inches when we're horny, and there are plenty of nerve endings too deep in the vagina, not just at the opening, I hate it when average guys keep talking for us and saying that there is no feeling in the back of the vagina.

So please average boys, do us average girls a favor and just learn how to make us cum by using your tongue and fingers, because that skinny little dick which like 90 percent of you have is just too small for us.

So please fuck off, we like talking about big dicks for a reason, it's because we like cumming! ;)

And to any boys who's gonna post "girls do like small dicks", please fuck off, you don't speak for women as you don't know what having a vagina feels like you fucking retard.

TRUTH

and in the end, nobody gives a shit. you're just some stuck up picky cunt that only wants certain things that don't want you. kill yourself.

Tits

dubs confirmed

kek be praised

gayest meme since dat boi

E

cute vag op

Some girls say to me that they don't like when i'm going too deep, because it hurts (and it's not at the beginnig of the intercourse). How do you explain that ?

>69
>69
>99
>44
Double 69 and double dubs.
Fucking checked, this is a new level Of dubs

This kekled me shekels.

repost!

kys

Read the timestamp.

>hey Sup Forums, femanon here ;D

U got me

Love being above average

Can I save this image for myself? Tired of this stupid fucking meme.

the real jesus

FUCKING SHELDON

Try harder

my mom is already dead kys

I heard the female orgasm is a myth. I tend to have to believe this since there really is not any scientific proof of the female orgasm. Just testimony

lel

Nah, my gf never complained. Just gotta know what to do and when to do it.

will you cum with a 6 inch in your ass?thats the only way to do it with my girl

u fucking retard

COME THA FUCK ON

Holy tits n bits Batman these dubs are off the wazoo

The fuck is wrong with your dick?

You're like 18, stfu hun.

>hey Sup Forums, femanon here ;D

And then some

only girls i know that like anything from 8"+ are all whores so i know that whores love 8"+ dicks.

Well i may not speak for women but i am in a happy committed 2 year relationship with my girlfriend and every time we fuck she cums multiple times... hilariously enough i'm not over 8 inches i am around 6-7 inches, so you OP can go kys you literal waste of living meat, oh and whatever piece of shit asshole you crawled out of that you call a home, you can go back to it.

fu

That's a fag

fu! go finger and lick yourself you disgusting fatty bitch

Goddamnit

> femanon

You misspelt Cumdumpster

Fake as fuck

halal

fuuuck

asd

hey Sup Forums femanon here, you're a fucking cuck so give me money.

I hope you fucking die in your sleep tonight